Chapter 3

Let's Not...

Author POV

“Kyuhyun~” the tall guy wraps his arms around Kyuhyun’s body. “I love you...” then he whispers into Kyuhyun’s ear.They hug each other as the tall guy pats Kyuhyun’s back lovingly.

“I love you too, Zhoumi gege.” Kyuhyun smile to the one he love and kisses him.

“I can’t wait to live with you,” says Zhoumi.

“I know... It’s just only less than one month. Be patient, okay.”Kyuhyun tighten their hug.

“Kyu...” Zhoumi says softly. “Is it okay for him? Are you not feel in guilty?”once again Zhoumi always comes to this question.

“Why you become doubtful, ge?” Kyuhyun grimes. “You hear me, when It’s useless for both of us to continue married life. I don’t love him.”How many times Kyuhyun tried to explain him. Does Zhoumi start to doubt their relationship or does he have something burden in his mind? Kyuhyun never know it. He just doesn’t want if their love

“So why did you agree to marry him?” Zhoumi pokes Kyuhyun’s forehead.

“I thought that I would love...” Kyuhyun sighs. “I truly appreciate all his kindness that’s why I also did the same way to him. And when I met you~” Kyuhyun smiles to him, “I feel fascinated by you.”

“You little flirt!” Zhoumi pinch Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“I think he’s fine, ge. I saw him always cheerful lately. I think he’ll be just fine.. Now why don’t we think about us?” Kyuhyun hugs Zhoumi tightly.

Zhoumi sighs as he wonder what Kyuhyun's decision to divorce it the best for them.  He loves Kyuhyun so much and doesn’t want to leave him. When he decided one day that he might leave him, kyuhyun held his bound and told him that he would divorce with Sungmin. Zhoumi felt happy at that time, but he still has the guilty inside. It’s not his own fault that Kyuhyun has to divorce his Sungmin, he never asked for that.  Hope that this will be the best for 3 of them.

........................................................................................

At Yunjae Hospital

“You should sleep more, Sungmin-ah.” Says the handsome man to his friend.

“I know...” Sungmin replies and plays his fingers cutely. “Don’t mad at me..” he pouts.

“I don’t mad at you, Sungmin-ah, But I’m worrying you!”  says the guy impatiently. “I know you love him, but you shouldn’t have to be like this! Please think something to make you forget him for a while. I know you can do this.”

“I can’t, Siwon! I can’t!” Sungmin says louder. “I tried my best to think of bunnies when I want to sleep, ice cream! Pinky pillows! But still I can’t sleep at all. So what should I do?” he asks his medical consultant friend, Siwon. Sungmin doesn’t feel so good from the last day Kyuhyun said to divorce him. Everything is so suddenly for him, that he can’t say no or fix their relation. He was being forced to agree Kyuhyun’s will.

“Here, look at you,” Siwon touches his cheek and holds his wrist. “ You lost 8 kilograms for only few days! Did you eat?!”

“I eat, I keep eating!” Sungmin is not lying. He eat but only a less because he lost his appetite when Kyuhyun’s not around.  He couldn't eat much without him. In fact that he didn’t like to eat alone. Sungmin used to eat normal on lunch but since that cursing day, he lost his willing to eat on lunch. He only took a 3-5 small spoon into his mouth, then he left the food. At night, Sungmin didn’t touch his food at all. He just cook dinner for Kyuhyun whether he will eat it or not, the important thing is Sungmin always cook him like usual.

“Sungmin, I do this for your own good, “ Siwon sighs. “It’s been third time of your visiting here. And the next one you come here, I want to see you regain your weight and I wanna see your pinky cheeks.” Siwon writes something on his recipe. “Or you need me to punch Kyuhyun?”

“I’m alright, dr. Siwon,”Sungmin pouts. “Now where is my recipe, doctor?” he puts his hands  in front of his chest like little kid asking for a candy to his mom. Siwon laughs at him as at the same time he feels very worry to his friend.

“Sungmin, I’m really serious...Take care...”

Sungmin nod nod and leaves the worry Siwon. As a psychologist, Siwon knows better that Sungmin will get hard to regain his mental health. He needs more time to heal himself. 'Be strong Sungmin-ah...' That's only Siwon could pray for him.

.............................................

T-15 days

8 P.M.

Sungmin POV

I feel something bad inside my stomach. I made a hot of chocolate to soothe the pain. I should have something to eat, while I’m sipping my chocolate. I take a plate and pour the meal  on it. Wait... I feel something wrong inside my stomach, I feel nausea after I swallow 5 spoon of my meal.

Huuuummpphh

I close my mouth with my both palms. I think I’m gonna puke right now, so I run to the toilet and throw up all my food. I feel my sweat running out over my body, I need to eat again. I must obey what Siwon advice me. I have to eat! So I come back to my chair and start to eat again. But it fail ! I throw up my food for the third times! Okay I give up... I sigh and lean my back to the sofa.

‘Kyuhyun.. where are you..?’ I look at my hand phone... it’s already 9 P.M. It’s been 15 days since Kyuhyun didn’t come home earlier. Is he very busy lately, or else he spends the night with his new one? What a lucky person, getting loved back from my Kyuhyun.

I send message to Siwon that I puke 3 times this night. He replies me quickly

From : Siwon

Sungmin, meet me tomorrow. Urgent! I need to do something to you. Can you drink a hot chocolate? Make sure don’t drink cold water!

Aish, Siwon... I regret for telling him my condition. My stomach finally can take chocolate but not something solid food. But i still feel dizzy and my nausea likes to stay in my stomach very well. I lay my body to the sofa waiting for Kyuhyun home. I take our picture on the side table and hug it in front of my chest. “Kyuhyun, come home soon.” My last words before I fall back to sleep.

I wake up when I hear something noisy. I open my eyes and to my surprise I see Kyuhyun comes home... Drunk. “Kyu!” I jump from my couch and come to him in a rush. I hold his arms to prevent him from falling. He chuckles and look at me.

“Hi,Sungmin~” says he, “How’s you been?” Kyuhyun is very drunk.  

I just sigh, ‘I’m no good, Kyu-ah..’

“You must be missing me, huh~?”

“I miss you, Kyu...” I speak very softly, he might not hear what I say. I look to the floor and hold his arm tightly. ‘I miss you everyday’

I lead him to his room and lay his body to his small bed. “Kyu, why are you being like this?” I his fringe, and open his shirt. I’m planning to change his clothes. Now, Kyuhyun is singing something. The drunk Kyuhyun messes up the song and mumbling the lyric out of sync. It’s hard to change his clothed. He moves his hands and feet everywhere like little kid. He sings something about goodbye things several times. I cry while I’m putting him his pajama. But he doesn’t notice it, he’s too drunk. I feel like a fool if he notice that I’m crying for him.

“Sungmin... I’m sleepy~” says he weakly and snuggle into his blanket.

“Then sleep, kyu...” I whisper and pat his chest.

“Goodbye..hhh...” his last word before he doze off.

“Do you really want goodbye...Kyu-ah?” I whisper and his hair. “I’m sorry for being selfish. Just wait till 15 more days, Kyuhyun-ah. Please don’t hate me, Kyuhyun-ah. I promise you, I promise to let you go...” After he gets sleep, I kiss his forehead and...

“I love you, Kyu...”

 

..........................................................................

Hi every one, I hope you don't hate this chapter cos I write about the third party between Kyumin. I don't want to make Zhoumi as a very very  bad guy here even though he's wrong.  In the real story,  the woman is really  a ! But I can't make really bad character about any Suju members.

 

 

@EunHeeLeex3:  Yeah sales woman always do that. she even forces us to use their products. X(

@nana_17 justina040999 : is this ASAP enough? :)

@dengekidaisy : you  cry here? Sobs.. I'm crying too to feel you cry. T_T

 shineesuju28: I'm glad that you like this story. OMo every one worry about Sungmin. I'm worring him too. Sungmin-ah fighting!

 

Every one Please visit my other fanfic Three Frog Princes. Sorry for abandon this fanfic for a while, cos my mind still glue to Let's Not. XD