Chapter 5

Let's Not...

 

T- 5 days

It’s Sunday morning, Sungmin dismantles his wardrobe. The clothes are scattered on his bed. He tries to put some clothes, looking into the mirror but in the end he just sigh in disappointedly again and again.

Kyuhyun enters the room and a little bit surprise seeing many clothes scattered every where. “What happen, Sungmin? What are you doing?” he asks.

“Kyu~” Sungmin pouts. Somehow Kyuhyun still finds it cute. He forgot he didn’t see his pout for long time. “I will gather for  school reunion... but how come all my clothes become very big?” he spreads his arms.

Kyuhyun chuckles, “Well you just not yet find the best one. Don’t worry about the clothes. You always looks good in every style.”

“Umm.. I guess you’re right...” Sungmin plays his fingers.

“Are you planning to go to orphanage again today?”

“Yes, are you gonna take me there...?” Sungmin asks carefully, he’s afraid that he will upset if Kyuhyun won’t take him there.

“Sure, just tell me when you’re ready, okay?”

Sungmin jumps happily inside his heart. He smiles widely to Kyuhyun which is Kyuhyun returning his smile back. “Sungmin, I will go outside this afternoon... I think I will be late at night.”

Sungmin feels his happiness being destroyed immediately. He freezes for awhile, staring at the floor. ‘Why.. kyuhyun always leaves me alone... even in Saturday and Sunday...? Why I always alone in this house...?’

“Ow.. So... Ah.. never mind.. “Sungmin shook his head. He forces a smile to Kyuhyun and when Kyuhyun turns around his smile disappear into a small tears from the corner of his eyes.

......................

“Sungmin!!” Henry screams and runs towards him when Sungmin arrive at the orphanage. Ryeowook follows him from behind. Henry then hugs Sungmin tightly. Sungmin accept the hug because he feels very comfort when he needs hugs lately. Siwon said that he should let his friends hug him more. They will help him to less the stress and depression. Ryeowook also join the hug.

“Three bears huuuug!” he chirps happily.

“Hey there, it looks so fun. May I join?” the husky voice heard from behind Sungmin.

“Yesung hyung!” Ryeowook scream happy. “I thought you wouldn’t come!”

“Huh, so you don’t miss me? I guess so...” Yesung pretends to pout.

“Of course I miss you, “ says Ryeowook shyly. Yesung pecks his lips.

“Yah! Lovebirds get your own room. Children are watching!” Henry separate the love birds. He grabs Sungmin’s wrist to enter the orphanage.

Henry and Ryeowook decide to company Sungmin on weekday since he became a volunteer for the poor children. Both of them obviously saw depression on their beloved best friend. They will do anything to make him happier even not permanently. They laugh a lot when taking care the children. Henry and Ryeowook feel glad if Sungmin smile and laugh with the kids. Today four of them have fun time together.

It’s time to go home. Henry caresses Sungmin’s hair.

“How’s your condition? You shouldn’t have to wait Kyuhyun. Have sleep more will you?” he says worry.

“I can’t, Henry... if he doesn’t come home. You have to call me. I and Gege will come to your house.”

“Mwo? Hangeng ssi? No way. I’ve been troubled him so much this month!”

“Sungmin!” Henry pouts. “I told you, even his your boss. He’s our friend outside office. He’s also worrying you so much! Did you know why he let you off from work several times? He never mind it as long as his favorite worker is fine!”

“Me? His favorite? So what about you, little brat?” Sungmin pokes Henry stomach.

Henry then blushes. “You already knew it! Don't ask it again!”

“I’m happy for both of you” Sungmin smile sincerely.

“Sungmiiiin....” Henry hugs him in sudden because he feels guilty when talking about how happy he is with his couple but in the other side his beloved friend is having a bad relationship on his marriage. “we shouldn’t talk about this... sorry.”

“No, Henry, please... I’m happy if my friends are happy.” Sungmin Henry’s back.

Henry companies Sungmin till the bus stop. He wouldn’t dare to leave him until he knows Sungmin is safely taking a bus. After Sungmin disappear from his sight he decides to have a little walk near the shopping center.

Gyeolgug neon acha neon achahage

Doelgeol kkog acha

Imi ttae neuj-eo

Henry picks up his phone.

“Gege!”

“.....”

“Okay, Ge. I’m waiting~~” then he hangs up the phone. His smile widely because Hangeng will pick him up and they will have dinner outside. After almost 20 minutes of waiting, Hangeng still not come yet. He sees something he hates the most. Cho Kyuhyun is pacing right away.

Henry runs towards him and suddenly his hand wants to punch this guy badly. And yes he did that. His fist runs to Kyuhyun’s left cheek and make him fall on the ground.

“What the heck?!” Kyuhyun brushes his bruis lips with back palm.

“Take that you, Bastard!” Henry yells and points his index finger. “You deserve more than this!”

Kyuhyun get up, his head feel dizzy because of the sudden hit. The boy face before him seem familiar but Kyuhyun can’t remember where and when he ever saw this boy before.

“! What’s wrong with you?!” he gets angry.

“MWO?!” Henry yells back. “I hate you for making my best friend suffering like a dead person! AND YOU STILL ASKING ME WHY?! I SAID YOU DESERVE MORE THAN THAT! I HATE YOU ING BASTARD! IDIOT!”

Henry jumps to Kyuhyun and bite his shoulder like a wolf, of course a cute wolf.

“AAUUCCHH!” Kyuhyun screams in pain. “YAH, Kid! Get off from me!” he pulls Henry away but the boy holds him tightly. “You’re crazy!”

Henry bites him more harder. Suddenly someone grab him from behind and tries to separate the angry little wolf.

“Henry, That’s enough!” the voice calms Henry when he hear that. The tall handsome guy his head to chill him. “What have you done, Henry?”

“Gege!” Henry pushes Hangeng in front of Kyuhyun. “Kill him, Ge! And I’m not Kid!”

Hangeng smiles when he heard the word ‘I’m not kid’ from Henry. In fact that the younger is hiding behind his back. “Did you do something bad to my boyfriend?” he grabs Kyuhyun’s collar.

“What the hell is this?!” Kyuhyun shoves Hangeng’s hand away. “HE started first!”

“NO!”Henry screams. “This guy is love to make people suffering!” He then make a sudden kick on Kyuhyun’s leg but it hurts Kyuhyun so much. “Come on, Ge!” Henry takes Hangeng’s hand and leave Kyuhyun alone in pain.

“Yah! Yah!” Kyuhyun wants to get him but his leg is hurt so bad. He can’t move for a few moment and yet the pain still in there.

 

“Henry... What did you do?” Hangeng pull Henry hands from walking after they far enough from Kyuhyun to reach them.

“He’s Cho Kyuhyun, ge! Sungmin’s stupid bastard husband!” Henry yelled in mad.

“So, he’s that guy?” Hangeng Chuckles and ruffles Henry’s hair. “You should have told me. I can Show off my martial art to him. Geez, I can’t believe Sungmin has a such husband anyway.”

“He doesn’t deserve Sungmin! If I don’t have you I will take Sungmin away from him!” Henry puffs his cheeks which make him  looks cute.

Hangeng pinches his cheek. “Yah! SO you regret to have me?!”

“Aishh.. Gege, I said If I don’t have you!” Henry wraps his arm around Hangeng’s waist and snuggles to his chest cutely.

“You are mine... always mine,” Hangeng hugs him back and smiles.

 

...............................................................................

T-28

Biiiip biiiip biiiiip

From the 10th times the same person calls Kyuhyun today but he ignores the call. Kyuhyun gulps down the drink into his throat.

“Still ignore him? Getting more and more confuse, Cho Kyuhyun ssi?” says the man who sits next to him.

“Hmmm... “ none of words coming from Kyuhyun’s mouth.

“You’re pathetic, Kyuhyun.” Says the man named Changmin, Kyuhyun’s best friend. Kyuhyun only smiles bitter hearing that.

“End this, Kyu. You know what I mean.” The other guy tap his shoulder lightly.

Kyuhyun’s hand phone starts to ring again. And it comes from the same caller.

“Aish!!!” Kyuhyun pisses off then he take out the phone battery make sure his phone is really turn off.

“Which one should I end this up, Kibum?” Kyuhyun ruffles his own hair frustrated.

“You ignore him. Why did you do that?” Kibum ask him back, not answering his question. “You’re wasting your time, Kyu.”

“Yah, Kibum-ah... Give me more drink....” asks Kyuhyun.

“I won’t. Sorry, Kyu. You’ve been wasting your time here everyday. Go home... You’ll find the answer.” Kibum as the owner of the bar actually didn’t like the way Kyuhyun came to his place lately. Because he knew that his friend is having a hard time. Kyuhyun only wasted his time for the past weeks in this kind of place, and still he could not solve his problem yet.

 

 

T-29

At Yunjae Hospital

“When you hear my finger flick, you will wake up”

FLICK!

Sungmin open his eyes when he hears the flick finger sound of Siwon’s. He rubs his eyes cutely.

“How do you feel, Sungmin-ah?” Siwon smiles at him. “Better?”

“Hmmm.. I think...” Sungmin answers hesitately.

“I’m glad that you come here more often, cause I want you to get better and better.” Siwon says as he writting something on Sungmin’s medical archive.

“Siwon...” Sungmn plays his finger before he leave Siwon that afternoon. Today is almost the end of he live with Kyu. He’s been worrying all of his friends for whole month.

“Yes?”

“I think... I will be able to separate from him....”

Siwon looks at him like a stone before he saying any words. “Be strong Sungmin-ah. You can do it...”

 

 

The Last Day

“Sungmin-ah,” Kyuhyun comes into Sungmin’s room without knocking it before. Then he sees something unusual at Sungmin. How did he never notice it before. He thought that he get used to piggyback him every day, but the case is not what he think about. Sungmin is barely to put his shirt when Kyuhyun breach into his room. Kyuhyun is watching Sungmin’s body is very small, not only small but he’s getting skinny. Where are those abs gone? Even his chest used to look a little chubby. He should know before why Sungmin is very light lately. No wonder why Sungmin said before that his clothes are getting bigger. But the truth is his body is become too skinny.

“Ah, Kyuhyun-ah,” Sungmin smiles to him. “I’m sorry, I’m little bit late. Wait for a minute, will you? I will rush.” He put his cloth immediately and tidy it up. “Okay, I’m done!”

“Sungmin-ah...” Kyuhyun mumbles so Sungmin can’t hear what he said even his mouth almost not moving while holding the door knob. He doesn’t know what to say about Sungmin. Why Sungmin has lost his weight significantly for one month? Is it normal for a person to loose his chubby body to the skinny one for just a month? He might lost many kilograms, not only 3-5 kg. Kyuhyun feels want to curse him self for not knowing it.

Sungmin put his hands on Kyuhyun’s shoulder from behind. But Kyuhyun turns around to face Sungmin and carry him bridal style.

“Mw-mwo...?” Sungmin says disbelief why Kyuhyun carry him like this. He always carry him on his back for these 29 days. But not for today? “Wh-why, Kyu?” he asks.

“Let me carry you like this today,” Kyuhyun answers softly on his ear which make Sungmin shivers. So then Sungmin wraps his hands around Kyuhyun’s neck. Sungmin feels happy for his last day with Kyuhyun. He’s been thankful inside that Kyuhyun was nice to him for 30 days without they’re having fight even for a little. They’ve been trough it like normal and that’s make Sungmin relief.

Sungmin only staring down not into Kyuhyun’s eyes. It is not he doesn’t enjoy it, he’s happy but he’s also has something tender inside his heart. He’s afraid of his tears will burst out. However, this is their last day. Tomorrow he will not by his side anymore. Tomorrow... Tomorrow he won’t come back again to their house. Kyuhyun will leave him alone forever...

Kyuhyun’s carrying Sungmin’s light body on his arms tightly. He didn’t realize it how he hug him very tight like Sungmin will fall from his arms if he carry him negligently. He breaks the space between them by pulling Sungmin’s body glue to his. He even can feel Sungmin’s head attached to his cheek. He can smell how nice Sungmin’s hair is. They walk in silent and sometimes Kyuhyun look downward to stole a glance into Sungmin’s eyes. He sees that Sungmin has a dark circle around his eyes. His eyes are not brightly as usual. And he can see how tapering Sungmin’s cheek. Suddenly Kyuhyun feels something guilt inside his heart seeing Sungmin like this. He should be responsible to him since his status still Sungmin’s husband. How he neglected Sungmin on past days. He didn’t care him very well. His guilt grows more when he remembered for the last 10 days that Sungmin became more quite on his back. He could feel that Sungmin always buried his face into Kyuhyun’s nape and stayed silent.

“Sungmin..” Kyuhyun calls him softly as his lips almost touch Sungmin’s forehead. Somehow he feels wanna touch it deliberately.

“Hum...?” Sungmin hums.

“Last days you said you will go to your school reunion. When it will take place?” Kyuhyun asks him.

“it’s on the next 5 days,” Sungmin answer still looking downward. “Why?”

“So... what will you gonna say if your friends ask how’s you been...?” Kyuhyun asks him again but this time more hesitate.

“I will say to them that I’m so happy for all this time, Kyu. I never sorry to live with you for this 2 years. I’m really happy to have my life with you, even when you leave me I will remember that you always make me happy.” He smiles and Kyuhyun can see it clearly.

‘Why he smile on this situation? Are you really happy for this whole month, Sungmin..?’

Kyuhyun wants Sungmin to look into his eyes. But Sungmin’s gaze always to downward. His already long bangs covering his beautiful eyes. Why Kyuhyun feels something upset inside his chest...

Sungmin doesn’t say anything again. Kyuhyun hugs him more tightly for their last day. He closes his eyes and concentrate to remember the scent of Sungmin’s hair which he will not ever breathe it again.

The bus has arrived. Kyuhyun still holds Sungmin and doesn’t put him down. “Kyuhyun...” Sungmin whispers softly. “My bus is here... I have to go...”

Kyuhyun wakes up from his dreaming. “Oh...” he feels clumsy then he puts Sungmin down unwillingly. Sungmin slowly unwrap his arms from Kyuhyun.

“Good bye...” he hears Sungmin whispering Goodbye instead than Thank kyu as usual. He even not peck his cheek like usual, he’s not look at his eyes before he leaving as usual ! Kyuhyun is frozen, he watches Sungmin’s back when he enters the bus until the bus leaving him alone.

He’s alone.... Kyuhyun is alone now. He feels something wrong inside his heart that he doesn’t want to let him go now. What is it...? Why do his eyes feel hot, why do his eyes like want to drop a tears?

‘ What kind of feeling is this, Kyuhyun?’ he’s asking him self. “Am I...?”

Kyuhyun widen his eyes and he runs like a mad man to some where place.he needs to settle this thing down before it’s too late.

.................................................

 

Sungmin... is he gonna be okay?

What's wrong with Kyu?

Are they going to be together again?

don’t miss the next chapter guys....

 

Hangeng and Henry couple here? Yeah I know It's weird... XD

But I don't know who else would be match with him. I ever thought about Ryeowook. But Wookie already had Yesung.

Zhoumi...? He's bad guy here, I don't want to pair him with Henry since He's very close to Sungmin. And Siwon is also have someone else in this story.. kekeke

Hangeng and Henry are Chinesse, so I decide to pair them. Hangeng is an owner of Company which Sungmin work in. Unexpectedly Henry, his fiance is Sungmin's best friend. What a small world.... ^_^

Awkward, huh...? Nyahahahaha

 

Kyuhyun: You're weird Author.

Me : Shut up bad guy!

Kyu : . You make me bad here!! I'm not bad, rite Minnie?

Min : ..... #pout

Kyu : Bunny..? Sweety? Little pumpkin...?

Min : ....... #pout

Me : See. he's angry with you!

Kyu : Shut up! Everybody hate me because of you!

Me : nyeee take that!

Kyu : You ruin up my popularity! I'm the most famous among Super Junior members in every country! But why people hate me??!!! For Minnie Sake!! WAEEE?!

Me : Minnie... come to me baby... Kyu is too evil for baby bunny.

Min : #hugs author...

Henry : Finally I bite Kyu hyung... Readers would thanks me for that >.<

Kyu : Yah, Kid. I hate You... Minnie~~ come back to me~~ *sobs

 

hahahahaha...... sorry sorry. I fantasize too much... XD

 

Wow.. I have 24 Subscribers. Thanks so much for supporting me. #deep bow...

And Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment.