Chapter 8

Let's Not...

Chapter 7

Hi readers... You might like this chapter. I don’t like make you always cry of sadness. Now it’s my turn to make you cry of happiness.

I hope you like it. Enjoy :)

 

Kyuhyun calls Sungmin’s office mate, Kim Ryeowook. He just wants to make sure if Sungmin still in office. Ryeowook a little bit pisses off to Kyuhyun. He just answer him coldly.

“Don’t worry, Ryeowook-ah. I’m sure that you will like to hear it.” Kyuhyun smiles to Ryeowook’s action. He is glad that Sungmin is surrounded by very nice friends when he get down. And lucky for him that he always knows who are Sungmin’s friends except the Henry boy whom bit him few days ago.

“What do you mean?” Ryeowook is puzzling.

“Ahh, I’ll tell you later. Just  please don’t tell him that I call you. I need your help, Ryeowook.”

After some talk with Ryeowook, Kyuhyun hangs up the phone and preparing his plan for Sungmin. He will do anything to pay his mistake and get Sungmin back to his arms again. Beside he knows now Sungmin’s condition is not so well. It’s all because of him.

“Done!” Kyuhyun seems to proud of his job. “Sungmin must go home at this time.” He looks at the clock and leaves the house. Kyuhyun plans to shuttle his Sungmin on the bus stop. ‘Sungmin must be surprise if he sees Kyuhyun there. Kyuhyun can’t help from giggling and makes people look at him weird. But he doesn’t mind them at all. ‘Love is blind baby, sometimes you don’t care when you look like crazy guy. Yes now I’m crazy because of love’.

Kyuhyun feels like he’s experiencing his first love. It’s the first time his heart flutter so fast and like going to explode. He can feel the butterfly tickling inside his stomach. Kyuhyun waits for Sungmin on the bus stop with full of smile.

Sungmin’s bus is arriving and the passenger door is opened automatically. Some random people exit from the bus. Kyuhyun tiptoes on his feet to see his Sungmin impatiently even he knows that he’s tall enough without tiptoeing.

His smile becomes wider when his eyes spot Sungmin. He blocks Sungmin way when Sungmin steps on the sidewalk. Sungmin almost hits his chest and he looks up to see the blocking guy before him. He is shock when his eyes meet Kyuhyun whom looking back at him with a big grin.

“I’m on time, huh?” Kyuhyun grins to him which only make Sungmin puzzles by his action. Never had Kyuhyun shuttled him when he came home before. But Sungmin doesn’t expect much. He thinks Kyuhyun only wants to make their last day beautiful. “Come,” Kyuhyun grabs Sungmin's hand and intertwines their fingers together. Sungmin only accepts it without saying a words. He stays silent during their way to home.

Sungmin steal a glance to Kyuhyun whom smiling without looking back to Sungmin. Is he very happy to say good bye?

“Ah!” Kyuhyun suddenly stop their pace. He looks at Sungmin, smiles. And without warning lift Sungmin up bridal style. “Sorry I forgot!”

Sungmin stares at him with puzzle on his face. He doesn’t understand why Kyuhyun acts weird today. He acts nice on the last day. But Sungmin is not dare enough to have much expectation about Kyuhyun’s act. He just doesn’t want to keep a huge hope about it. He will let Kyuhyun do whatever he want to him.

Kyuhyun looks down to Sungmin’s face whose gaze only look downward. Kyuhyun can clearly see the sadness on his eyes, which makes he wants to soothe those pains more and more.

‘Just wait a little bit, Sungmin-ah...’

Kyuhyun puts Sungmin down when they arrive in front of the door house. He pulls out the key from his pocket and unlock the door. When the door is opened, he  gently put his arms on Sungmin’s shoulder from behind and push the smaller one gently into the house.

“Welcome home,” says he softly near the smaller’s ear.

Sungmin is surprise by the environment inside their house. His eyes widen and bigger makes him look cuter. Who wouldn’t have this feeling if he saw the beautiful flowers every where even in the corners of the room. The smaller one steps slowly into the house with stunning expression. Kyuhyun never be so kind like this before. His eyes now are focusing on the dining table which is organized by the exclusive style. In front of dining table there is a bouquet of pink roses and his cute bunny plushy on the buffet. Sungmin holds the bunny to his chest. His fingers runs to the pinky roses petals. his eyes become teary and without warning tears fall from his eye corner.

“Thank you, Kyu...” he whispers. “For making our last day become so beautiful. I won’t forget it.” He cries..

Kyuhyun doesn’t want his Sungmin misunderstand his act. The taller man needs to confess all to the smaller one. “Sungmin,” he says softly and his hands make Sungmin turn to face him. Then his arms wrap Sungmin shoulder and his back softly and lovingly. “I’m sorry... Please don’t go...”

Sungmin blink and look into his eyes with his teary eyes. He doesn’t understand what Kyuhyun talking about.

“Please stay with me,” Kyuhyun continues his words. “I’m not going anywhere, my place is in this house with you.” He keeps caressing Sungmin’s back. Then he kneel down before him. Kyuhyun pull out the small box from his coat pocket. He open the box and holds the ring between his thumb and index finger. He put that beautiful ring to Sungmin’s finger. He proposes Sungmin for the second time, but this time of course there is love for his Sungmin.

“Would you forgive me, my love, and start our new love from now on?” he looks up to his lover eyes lovingly and at the same time he feels nervous if Sungmin will reject him. It feels like a first time confession of love that he never did before.

“Kyu... *sobs I *sobs don’t under-*sobs stand...”

Kyuhyun smile sweetly. “I want to live with you, Sungmin-ah. And no one can replace you in my heart.”

“B-but you...”

“I was wrong...” Kyuhyun cuts the smaller one. “would you forgive my stupid mistake...? I realize I love you, Sungmin-ah... I can’t live with out you. I was so selfish and stupid to make you suffering all alone...” Kyuhyun can’t help his tears to fall when he remember how selfish he was.

“Kyu...” Sungmin also down on his knees and grabs Kyuhyun’s arms. His tears fall like waterfall. He can’t believe what he has heard. Is he dreaming or what. If is it only a dream he wouldn’t mind if he never woke up. “Am... I dreaming?”

Kyuhyun cups Sungmin’s cheeks and his thumbs wipe the tears from the chubby guy. “You’re lucky it’s not a dream. I love you and I will always love you, Sungmin.”

“Kyu... Kyu...”

Sungmin cry harder which make Kyuhyun hugs him tighter. “Sshh... I’m here, it’s okay. From this time, there’s only you and me... Sshhh..” Kyuhyun caresses Sungmin’s hair softly while the other hand wrap the smaller back tightly. Sungmin arms are grabbing Kyuhyun shirt on his chest to prevent the taller guy from letting go their hug.

After their long hug, Kyuhyun brings both of them to stand up on their feet again. He looks into those tired black eyes. Those dark eye bags which Sungmin can not hide them anymore, make Kyuhyun’s heart feel the ache. Sungmin was holding his suffer inside alone. Kyuhyun can feel that clearly. He doesn’t want to be too late to heal the pain. He kisses Sungmin softly from his top of the head, downward to forehead, to both of his eyes which makes Sungmin close his eyes. Then the kisses still continue to both of his cheeks. And the last one ends up to Sungmin’s lips. They kiss softly and sweetly. It’s not a passion kiss, only sweetness and shyness between them just like this is their first kiss ever. Kyuhyun attaches his lips against Sungmin very long. He wants to feel the soften yet sweetness of Sungmin’s. The lips only attach to each other without moving. Kyuhyun then pulls away the kiss. He opens his eyes and smiles to Sungmin when he finds out that Sungmin’s cheeks become warm.

Sungmin feels dizzy of the sudden happiness. His heart beats fast and his face becomes pinky. He can’t stay still on his own feet. Kyuhyun holds his nape softly when he see Sungmin like a little bit blank. Other hand hold his back while Sungmin’s hand wrap on Kyuhyun’s waist.

“Sungmin-ah, are you hungry?” he asks softly.

“Uh... not really...”

“You should eat, honey,” Kyuhyun hugs him. “If I feed you, you will eat like hungry bunny. “

Then Kyuhyun guide Sungmin to dining table. He puts Sungmin to sit on the chair before dining table. Kyuhyun takes a seat beside him. He doesn’t want to be separate too far from his Sungmin, besides he want to do something to him. He Sungmin’s hair before they eat.

“Aaah~~” he says sweetly with a spoon of food in front of Sungmin’s mouth. Sungmin is blushing which makes Kyuhyun chuckle to see the cuteness of his lover. Kyuhyun not letting Sungmin eat alone. He keeps feeding Sungmin like a mom feeding her child.

After some mouthful... “Kyuhyun~~ I’m done...” Sungmin his stomach. “I’m full...” but Sungmin didn’t eat much. His stomach still couldn’t stand to keep much food inside.

“Are you sure?” Kyuhyun his back. “Do you want sweet? Pudding~? Strawberry pudding~?” Kyuhyun teases him. Sungmin smiles and nods when he heard the word of strawberry pudding. He knew it that Sungmin won’t reject the pudding. Kyuhyun laughs then he takes the pudding from refrigerator. He starts feeding Sungmin again.

.

.

The night is very beautiful with beautiful sound of music fulfill the room, beautiful flowers surrounding the room, and dime light only from candles. They are dancing together. But Sungmin is so tired, so Kyuhyun makes Sungmin stand on his foot let him guide Sungmin’s feet dance together with him. He holds Sungmin tightly on his waist make their body glue together while Sungmin’s hands hug Kyuhyun’s neck. Kyuhyun attaches his forehead to Sungmin’s and make them very close and don’t want to let go each other.

“Minnie...” Kyuhyun says softly. His breathe blow Sungmin’s eyes.

“Who is Minnie...?” Sungmin ask innocent, his eyes blink several time.

Kyuhyun chuckles seeing his cute innocent lover eyes. “Minnie is my bunny.” He smiles.

“Kyu have bunny?” he ask more innocent.

“Huh uh,” Kyuhyun nods and still smile. “My cute little bunny is you, Minnie...”

Sungmin disbelief for what he heard. Kyuhyun never called him with such name before. He blinks his eyes cutely without him self realizing it. Kyuhyun always called him Sungmin or Sungmin-ah. Never he had been called with cute name like Min, Minnie, bunny before.

Kyuhyun makes small laugh to Sungmin’s cute expression. “That’s your name, Minnie. No one can call you like that but only me, your Kyu. Understand, Bunny?”

Sungmin nods and blushes hard when Kyuhyun kiss his cheek and eyes. Sungmin only close his eyes waiting for the next kiss. “Cute~,” says Kyuhyun. So he rewards Sungmin with kisses on his lips.

“I love you...” Kyuhyun whispers.

“I love you too...” replies Sungmin before he closes his eyes and falls to sleep in Kyuhyun’s embrace.

Kyuhyun carries his small body to their room. He puts Sungmin on the bed and lays beside him. Kyuhyun brings the bunny plushy on Sungmin’s chest and make him hug the bunny.

“It must be tired day for you, Minnie...” he whispers. “I know you tried hard to let go off me...I’m sorry. I promise I will not ever break your heart again.”

Kyuhyun almost can’t sleep at all. He only stares to Sungmin, afraid of he will not see him again tomorrow. How can he neglected his beautiful face when he sleep before. Kyuhyun caresses Sungmin’s fringe, eyes, cheeks, lips, and poke softly his nose. Some times plants kisses on Sungmin face which make Sungmin stirs a little on his sleep. Late at night, without him realizing, he doze off to dreamland with his Sungmin. His hand are wrapping Sungmin’s waist and he’s cuddling Sungmin on his chest.

TBC

.................................................................

 

Awww it’s so romantic.... hohohoho... #taking tissue and wipe tears

SO Guys... Are you happy??!

It’s not over yet. Kyumin need happy moment after their hard days.

@rizzorin: kekeke... Should ask the visitors to read it too, so you all will cry together.. kekeke

@EunHeeLeex3 : Minnie is planning to leave at night? Why night? Well.. umm.. it’s more drama if he leave at night. Huhuhu. Yeah, That’s SiwonxShindong couple, what should  I name them? Wondong? Sidong? Sishin? Hahaha... I ruined the couples except for Kyumin and Yewook. T///T

@Keroro_keyen: I’m sorry, Min is easy to forgive him. But Kyu is suffering at the Parody chapter.

@MistyGirl : Because you all want to see him suffer, so I made special chapter. Kekeke

Kyu : Ahh~ I’m so romantic so please stop hating me will you?

Henry: Bull Sh*t

Kyu : Hey, you! What are you doing here?

Henry: I’m the next evil baby maknae... I do whatever I want. Bleeh >___<

Kyu : I don’t like you

Minnie : But I do like him, kyu...

Kyu : So now you’re cheating???

Minnie: It’s not like that, kyu~

Kyu: What now?? Everyone really want to make me suffer? Just kill me.. Let go off me, Minnie.. Don’t hold me... Let me go.. I’ll jump! Goodbye!!!!

Minnie : Kyu.. we’re on the 1st floor...

Kyu: Aw   -_______-

Henry : Pabo...

Kyu: @#$%^&**

Me: Okay, boys boys.. don’t fight here! Minnie come here... say thank you to our readers and subscribers ^^

Minnie: Anneyeong... Chingudeul, ThanKyu for reading, comments and subs.. Saranghae... ^////^ <333