Chapter 2

Let's Not...

T - 30 days

My head feel dizzy when I wake up this morning. I think I cry too much until 2 A.M. I couldn’t sleep at all thinking about him. What will my life going to be after 30 days? I don’t know, I can’t figure out about it this time. Not now....I take a shower and prepare our breakfast as usual. I don’t wanna change my habits for him. Let this happen like normal just what I say to him, I don’t want to  remember bad memory of him.

“Morning!” I greet him cheerfully as he gets out from his room. “ Breakfast is ready..!” I wish he won’t see my eye bagandI hope it doesn't look redden this time.

“Mmmm... smell nice,” he says and sits down on the chair.

Thank god he doesn’t see my eyes. “Let’s eat!” I take his plate and fill it with rice and side dishes. “Thank you” he say that to me... It sounds so beautiful or is it because I know he will leave me soon, so whatever he says, it sounds so beautiful to me?

We eat in silent, only staring at our plate and food on it. So I decide to break the silent between us. “Kyu...”

“Hmmm?”he hum-s. Like to hear that.

“Let’s not fight, okay?” I say as I put my chopstick inside my mouth.

He looks at me for a while and then he smile, “Okay then, let’s not fight.”

“I’d be glad if you treat me in normal. B-but of course we dont have to lovey dovey!” I add him so he won’t missunderstand.

He just nods and smile. Why don’t you speak? I want to hear your voice, kyu.

“So it’s our deal rite? I’m glad you agree with me.. mmm.. so ThanKyuuuu!” I emphasize his name  cutely to make him laugh. And so he does. We chuckle and laugh together. It feels so nice to laugh with the one you love. I hope time go slowly only for this time. And when we back to normal again without nothing to say,  we fall to silent... I hope we can finish our breakfast soon. I can’t hold to stay silent like this. It makes me nervous. My heart still beat fast in front of him, but I can’t do anything. I can hear clearly the tic toc of the clock on the wall, mocking us like he says: 'I’m the louder here!'

Finally we finish our foods. And I clean it before we go to work.Kyu backs to his room to tidy up his dress. He comes to me and says, “Come on,” while he squats before me. I know he grants my wish. So I wrap my legs to his waist, then he holdsmy legs and lift me up to his piggy back. I wrap my hands to his shoulder and neck lightly. “Are you ready?” he asks me, and I yes to him. "Okay, Let's go." he says before we walk outside.

I put my head to his hair and nape smelling the scent of his hair. It feels fresh, and nice. Every scent of Kyuhyun, I will never forget and I will love it even we’re not together anymore.  I will never forget everything about you that I love...he carries me to bus stop near our apartment. We have different direction to our office. I use buy to my office, while he takes a train. Lucky for Kyuhyun that the bus stop is not far. I bet he will refuse my wish if it too far hehe.

I  love to hug him like this from behind. I feel warm on my cheeks, maybe they’re blushing right now. When we go to my direction, I almost forget about our divorce cos the way he carry me everyday like this will make me happy.

“Kyu...”I call him.

“Yes?”

“About our parents...”

“Don’t worry, Sungmin-ah. I’ll tell them. I’ll tell them it’s all my fault that I cheat on you. I plan to tell them today...”

“Please don’t!” I cut him fast. “Not now... I don’t want to make them sad. We’ll tell them later. Together!”

“Are you sure?” Kyuhyun asks me.

“Mmm... I’m sure. We tell them together until I’m ready.”

Kyuhyun just nod.

“Oh,here comes my bus.” I say when I see my bus comes nearer to us. He put me down to the ground as I unwrap my hand from him. I say thank you to him, peck my lips to his cheek, and run to my bus without looking back at him. I know he won’t like my kiss now, but I still will do it  to him every morning.

 

T- 25 days

“Aish... this is not good.” I say to my  reflection in front of the mirror...my eye bags look too obvious and it ‘s not good at all. I really look like a panda, which is, must be embarrassing. So I take my eye foundation that I just bought yesterday afternoon after I worked. It took long time to choose the thick one cause I knew nothing about make up. The beauty assistant showed me several foundations but I looked like dumbfounded when she explained them all. I just said to her that I don’t care about the brand, color, or even price, all I needed is a very thick one, which can cover my panda eyes, that’s it!

After covering my panda eyes and get dress, I rush into the kitchen. But when I see Kyuhyun walk into the bathroom, I remember that I left my eye foundation inside. “Waaaaiiiitttt!!” I yell to him and hold the door before him close the bathroom door. He looks at me in confuse and I just grin to him. “Wait, left something!” I push the door and get inside the bathroom to take the precious thing, then hide it between my palms before he see it.

It’s been 5 days since he carry me on his back. I feel my eyes are getting heavier this time, so I lay my head on his right shoulder. I close my eyes and I think I fall to sleep. I feel like in heaven, I don’t wanna and never wake up.   I doze off and I think I dream something wonderful then it’s gone when I feel something shake my body, Oh I finally remember that I was sleeping  on Kyuhyun’s back.

“Sungmin, wake up,” he says while shaking his body to make me wake up. So I lift my head from his shoulder and notify him that I already awake. “Your bus is coming.”He peeks to his right shoulder where my head laying there, so our cheeks meet each other. Oh I wish somebody put a glue on it so we can stick together.

“Mmmm... “ I rub my eyes and he puts me down.

“Are you awake?” he waves his hand in front of my eyes and put one of his hand on my shoulder. I rub my eyes again and yawn. “Sungmin...?” he calls me and pat my head.

“Huh? Ah.. I think I’m awake.” I slap my cheek softly. “Oh it comes.” My finger point to the bus in front of ours.

 I peck his cheek again and before saying thank you. He looks worry seeing me like this, but I know I’m nothing to him. So I don’t want to make him worry more about me. I smile to him like everything’s alright. I wave him goodbye before the bus leave.

 

H-18

Half month 3 days later, we’ll be separate. I feel my head is not getting better and my panda eyes are not healing at all. I force myself to wake up from bed. Oh, why I look so pale? I look myself at the mirror and as usual covering my eye bags before preparing breakfast.

“Sungmin, are you okay?” he asks me when we’re eating.

“Oh, me?” I ask back to him. Silly Sungmin, of course he’s asking you! “Oh, I’m fine Kyu... I just feel tired. The work is hectic lately.” I smile to him to make sure I’m okay. I don’t want to be a trouble to him. 30 last days living with me is a trouble, no way, I don’t want to make him feels this way. As I promise to him, that the last 30 days is my last happiness with him. Even I know that I our togetherness is only in the morning. He used to came home lately. I know that he stay on his lover place, but he managed to still come home. Because he remember his promise to me. I really appreciate it, he makes me happy when he carries me. On Saturday or Sunday, I give him holiday except if I have to go to shop our stocks. Days gone by, and I must keep cheerful in front of him. Deep inside, I want to be remembered as happy Sungmin when I near him. I want him to know I love him as always, even though it’s hurt... the pain is killing me....

End of Sungmin POV

..............................................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Dangekiddaisy : Hehehe the 1st one is Kyu's line and Sungmin just repeats him. Let's not meet again is taken from Let's not lyric. I want to put it on my FF to make it more dramatically. Aawww don't cry #hugs

@ EunHeeLeex3 : Thank you for liking it. Sungmin is dying... Mmmm Let's make him die.. #kidding.. You'll see what happen next. NO.. You have to spam me with comment. hahaha

@shineesuju28 : here's come the update. :)

 

you ThanKYU for coming and don't forget to comment here. I promise it won't bite ! nyahaha