How can I be forgiven?

Dreams do come true

 

I still can't believe, why must him? why not the staff!? Or someone else? Oh god! why must my bias! ARGH!!

 

“Don’t you know, how much it cost? Huh? It was from my girlfriend! And you ruined it!?” he said angrily, I couldn’t say anything, I just hold my tears while stare at my feet.

What? Girlfriend? No No! It must be wrong!! He has a girlfriend? Oh my god, you didn’t know how my heart feels like. it feels hurt so much, I still his fan after all. ARRGHH! I really want to cry, right now.

 

"What happened here?" someone said. I turned my head and looked at him with my teary eyes. "OMO" it's him again.  g-dragon oh my god! I'm screwed.

"UGH!" my panda oppa said and leave.

seungri-bigshow2.jpg

ah! I'm so guilty! it's not my fault! I didn't do it in purpose!! ARGH!!


"I'm sorry" I bowed and stare at my feet. "I- I A-accidentaly uhm.. spilled coca cola to his shirt. but I didn't do it in purpose! I was panicking so, I want to run, but, he was in front of me. AH I'm so sorry! Mianhee" I said and tears started to fall.

"Oh, it's okay. he is not in good mood, today. please, forgive him. Stop crying okay" he said and smiled to me.

picz.jpg

 "Thank you  I'm sorry once again" I bowed once again while sobbing.

 "You're welcome. I have to go. okay! don't cry" he said

"Thank you .. hm.. gdragon, nah! hwaiting!" I said while smiling awkwardly. But,  honestly,  I’m confused with,  what should call him, so I decided to called him with his stage name-_-V

"Kamsahamnida" he said with smile and leave.

 

 Ahh this leader! Who knows he can be humble to everyone, even to me.

huaaa!! I can't tell you how my feelings right now!  happiness, broken heart, sadness and guilty. Actually, I'm shocked to see another side of my panda oppa. but, it's my fault after all. But, he can’t break his fan heart easily like that. Oh well, he didn’t know that I’m his fan, but gdragon didn't remember me? of course, who am I? Oh yeah, Just their fan! But.....Ugh! Just forget it!

 

So! What must I do now!? I have to apologized to him! But, what must I do? argh! where's my brother!?

I was looking for my brother and I found him, in his waiting room.

 

“Yah! What’s with that gloomy face?” he asked me, while I try to sit beside him.

“.........” I stay quiet.

“Helloooo!” he yelled right in front of my ear, and waved his hand, right in front of my eyes!

“Ouch! I heard you!! I’m not deaf!!” I yelled back to his ear.

“I know!!” and he tried to close his ears.

 

I really confused right now. Is he hate me? How can a fan girl like me, be hated by her own bias? Hm, I don’t know. But, I think I’m a little bit upset right now.

 

“Sis? Hello? SIS!!” my brother touched my shoulder, and I turned my head, to see his face looking at me curiously.

“What?” I said with my so annoyed tone.

“What happened?” he said with concern.

I shook my head, “Hm, No, It’s not a big problem” I said and faked a smile.

“Liar, I know you. You must be a hyper crazy fan girl now, but, look at you, so ugly with that gloomy face” he joked, but I’m not in the mood to laugh.

I smirked “Whatever” I said and leave. But he hold my wrist. “Tell me” he said.

“UGH! Okay” I said and sit again.

 

“You know my bias right?”

“Uh-hm” he nodded.

“I think he hate me”

“huh?” I think he quite confused with what I said.

“I ACCIDENTALLY, stained his WHITE shirt with COCA-COLA! How cool is that?” I said and my eyes become teary.

“Woah?” he seemed shocked and hugged me tightly. “Just forget about that! Okay?” he said while patted my back.

“But.......... I feel guilty” I said and he looked my eyes.

“AHA!” he is smiling widely and looked like someone, who was just found new discovery in this world.

“What?” I asked him

“You have to apologized to him” He said.

I sighed, “I know, I’m thinking how to do it” I said and pouted.

“You have to wash his shirt!” I smacked his head, “Ouch”he shrieked.

“And how can I do that? Huh?” I looked at his eyes, annoyed.

“Hm, okay, You can sneak to their waiting room and took the shirt?” he said easily, and earn a smacked on his head again. “Ouch, YAH! Stop that! Will you!?” he said.

 

I smirked, “How can I do that?! Huh? They might think, I am a erted fan girl, who want to see his bias without shirt on! You pabo!” I said.

“Hm, I have another idea! you buy another white shirt and give it to him” he said. “Make sure,

I want to hit him once again, but I think “AAH! You’re right bro! That’s a good idea! Since when you can be this genius?” I said while hugging him tightly.

“Yeah, I know” he said and hugging me back.

“But.... how I give it to him? I can’t give it to him, you know? Directly?” I said.

“You can give it as a fan present, as usual at the hall room? But, don’t forget to add a letter, for a sign that it is from you” he said and I smiled ear to ear.

“AAAAHH THANK YOU BROTHER! I LOVE YOU! Wish me luck! Okay!” I said and leave the room.

 

It’s time for shopping. I wish it will work and I may be forgiven.