Stupid ankle!

Dreams do come true

 

I still staring at him, behind all the reporters and VIP. I still couldn’t believe I can meet him!! No, just looking at him!!!. I pinched my cheeck. Ow!!!! It hurt. So, yeah this is real. Not a dream!!!!
“I want to see him!! I want to get closer!!!”  I told my self while I break through the crowd.
“Excuse mee.. Excuse me!!” I yelled to people. But, they don’t give me a chance to get closer!! 
I...Have....To....Meet....Him!!!
 
* Yeogi buteora...Modu moyeora ....We gon’ party like...Li, Li, Li, La, La, La...Mameul yeoreora...Meoril biwora...Bureul jjipyeora....Li, Li, Li, La, La, La*
 
Crap.
 
The reporters and vip  who heard my ringtone, turned their head to me and glared at me. I just smiled sheepishly and mouthed “sorry”to them. And leave immediately.
Oh okay. Who’s calling? Right, it supposed to be my brother. Yeah, it’s him. 
I tried to find a place which lmore quiet. But, my ringtone hasn’t stop, so it’s keep ringing.
 
*Na-Na-Na-Na-Na, Na-Na-Na-Na-Na Wow Fantastic baby*
 
Ah, where the hell is rest room? Don’t get me wrong, even my father own this hotel, I rarely visit this place, so I still haven’t memorized any place of this hotel, even the toilet-_-V
Oh right, where is it?! I turned my head to my back to search for toilet sign. Hm, where is it?
But, suddenly. Brakkkk!!! Aww!
“AWW!! MY ANKLE!!” I screamed, it’s hurt so much. I bumped in to someone!! Didn’t he have eyes!! Didn’t he knows that I was freaking excited, that I can meet bigbang in this hotel! But, what will I do, If I can’t walk because of my SWOLLEN ANKLE!? UGH!!
“Are you okay??” he asked me. I already want to scold and yelled at him, but when I turned my head to him. My eyes widened, my body is shaking and my heart is beating faster, as if it will come out of my body. My jaw dropped, I can’t believe, he is right in front of me. Oh my god, is this real? His lips, his pointed nose,  his hair, his –...
 
* Yeogi buteora...Modu moyeora ....We gon’ party like...Li, Li, Li, La, La, La...Mameul yeoreora...Meoril biwora...Bureul jjipyeora....Li, Li, Li, La, La, La*
 
Oh my god.
 
AH! My phone is ringing again-_-V AHH! Brother!!!
I immediately turned my head to my phone, and smiling, full of embarrasstment. I ended the phone.
I can see his smile even when he is wearing disguise. Yeah, because I can easily recognize him, althought he wear hat and black glasses.
And try to stand up. But, I failed. Oh my god! Stupid swollen ankle!! Why this is happening to me infront of my bias!? 
Why I have to embarrassed my self in front of the one and only gdragon!? Ahhhh!! Where is my panda oppa!!??
 
Suddenly, I can see his hand right in front of my eyes. Hah?! Is this real!? GDRAGON OFFERS HIS HAND TO HELP ME!? AAAA!!! Stop being crazy fangirls in front of your bias. Act naturally. But I CAN’T!!!! BREATH!! IN AND OUT!! BREATH!!
I take his hand and stand up. AAAA!!! I I JUST HELD HIS HAND!!!!!
“I’m sorry, are you okay?” he asked me one more time.
I can’t helped but nodded and blushed. Ahh! Actually, I don’t wanna go. But, I don’t wanna get heart attack because my heart is beating like crazy. 
So, I bowed and try to run. But, I fell one more time. But, this one made my ankle hurts so bad!.
“AWW!!” i screamed one more time and I can feel my tears in the corner of my eyes. I think I sprained my ankle-_- oh no!
He is walking to me and knelt beside me. No one recognizes him at this time, but I’m so sure sooner or later, everyone will recognizes him.
“I think your ankle is swollen” he said with perfect english.
I just nodded, too nervous to talk. 
“Let me help you” he said. I just blinked and shook my head.
“n-no. y-you d-don’t h-have to. I-I a-am o-okay. N-no need t-to worry” What the heck!? Why am I stuttering!?
 
“ARIN!!” someone called me. I turned my head and I see my brother running to me. “WHAT HAPPENNED!?” he asked sounds like a worry mother.
“I’m sorry, are you her brother?” he asked my brother.
“Y-yeah. Who are you?” he asked.
“She bumped in to me, and sprained her ankle” he said.
“A-ah, okay, thanks for helping my sister. I will take care of her” he said and helped me stand up.
I bowed to him and said “Sorry, and thank you for helping me. Nice to meet you”
“Nice to meet you too” he replied and smiled.
And my brother carry me on his back. I feel so tired and full of happiness, so I closed my eyes and then all I can see is black.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
@DesignIsVip : hii!!! Same here! I envy her! even she is just my imagination and I am the author. but, I can't help but envy her! anyway, thank you for your amazing comment! I Thank you for loving this fics :) It's nice to make someone smile :) and Thanks you very much one again!