Get ready to The concert~

Dreams do come true

 

Seungri’s POV

 

Gah!! Today was like hell to me! Everything I did, it always seems wrong. I got scolded so many times from hyungs. Today is the concert day, and this country is the last destination of our world tour! How can I had to do so many things wrong! Even when I didn’t do anything! ARGH!

Just forget about it! Do well on the stage, and go home to korea. I need some rest!

 

“Seungri! Yah!! Seungrii!! Noona called you for make up” taeyang hyung patted my shoulder, and I took off the headphones.

“Ne” I nodded and left.

I walked to make up room and saw someone looked at make up room. I don’t care about her actually, but suddenly, she turned her head and ready to run to me. “YAH!” he bumped to me! and she stained my stainless white t-shirt. When, I looked the shirt, I remember! YAH! This is from chaerin! Well, I can say this is special. Because, she never give me anything. We… you can say, we never get along and always fight each other. They do not called us, CAT-DOG couple without reasons!!!

 

I scolded her, well, call me a jerk, but, I’m not in the mood to be kind, and I can’t help but angry to her.

I don’t know what to do! Today is our concert!! And she ruined my mood!! ARGH--! Wait.. I can see, her eyes at the edge of tears. Uh-oh, I feel guilty now.

 

“What happened here?” I heard jiyong hyung said.

“OMO” the girl shocked. Aish! I knew it! She is a fan! GD hyung fans! Argh!

“Ugh!” I decided to left. Not in the mood to argue with hyung. I wish I can perform well tonight. Just forget about this, its just a shirt right? Its not that expensive, no need to worr---

Oh no!! It was from CL!

ARGH! She would beat me to death. I’m so sure of that *sigh*

 

 

Arin’s POV

 

2 hours before the concert~

YEAH! I’m done with shopping! I wish he like it!! I even searched the same shirt!!

Okay! It’s time to get ready for concert!! I have to take a bath!

 

After take a bath, I decided to wear this!

tumblr_lv8vhjmDHB1ql51sso1_500_large.jpg

 

 

After that, I called my friend.

“Hey yooo!! Are you ready!!??” she said

“OH YEAHH!!!!” I said too excited.  “WHERE ARE YAA??”

“No need to scream!!!!!  At my house~ why?”

“I’ll pick you up!! Okaayyy?? Byee!!” I ended the call.

 

And get ready for concert…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@DesignisVIP : Hiiii there~ to tell you the truth..... I have one little brother>.< and I envy her too, I wish I have older brother~ well~ don't worry! I'm sorry to make Seungri oppa as a bad boy~ but, I'm sure at the end of the story, he will be a good boy~ ENJOY THIS STORY^^~~~

 

 

HI GUYSSS!! I'm sorry for short update~ :(

I think I got writer's block now~ but don't worry I will update this story as soon as possible :)

 

 

To subscribers, who commented this story and silent readers!

SARANGHAEEEE!!! I LOVE YOU!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! FOR READING THIS STORY!!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY!!!

I LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!