My lovely brother

Dreams do come true

 

I open my room door, but suddenly, my brother’s door room opened. His name is Ryan, but, I prefer to call him ryewook. Because his face, a little bit alike with ryewook super junior, haha.
“Sis, where have you been, wait. Are you crying?” He asked me, maybe he sounds so concern to me, but I’m so sure a few more minutes, he will teasing me, about how cry baby I was.
“Yeah? You don’t like it?! Just insult me everything you want. I don’t care” I said and slam the door in front of his face.
“YAH!!! MY NOSE!! Sis open the door!!” He asked me.
“NO!!! Just go away!” I said but, fool me I forget to locked the door, so,he can come in to my room. Aish this brother-_-
“YAAHH!! I GOT YAA!” he said, hugging me on my bed tightly.
“LET GO OFF ME!!!!” I said, yelling right on his ears. After that he, let go off me and holding his ears.
“YAH! Why you must yelling on my ears ha?! Do you want your handsome brother become deaf?!” He said yelling back at me.
“Sorry!!!! Who told you that you are handsome?!  I’M NOT!!!” I said while stuck out my tongue.
“TAKE THIS!!” he said and starting to tickling me. And thanks to my brother, I’m laughing until tears falling down my cheeks.
“STOP BROO!!” I’m begging him.
“NO! UNTIL YOU SAY THAT I’M THE MOST HANDSOME BROTHER IN THE WORLD!” he said.
“I’M NOT! HAHAHAHA!” I said while laughing out loud.
“Okay then~” He said, I swear I saw him smirking, before he tickle me harder.
“Okay okay! YOU ARE THE MOST!” I said.
“Most what? Come on?!” he said still tickling me.
“THE MOST HAND—“ I said, while whispering.
“SAY IT OUT LOUD!” 
“HANDSOME BROTHER IN THIS HOUSE!” I said still laughing.
“Okay, I forgive you now. But next time, you have to say it in the world! Okay?!” 
“Whatever” I said, while holding my stomach. “I’m tired of laughing” I said to him.
“HAHA Sorry” he said while kissing my forehead. “now, tell me, why were you crying?” He asked me.
“HUAAAA!” I’m pretending crying out loud  on his lap. While he is chuckling..
“such a cry baby” he said.
“Dad, he is forbid meto watch bigbang’s concert” i said while sobbing.
“Aih, it is as always right? He always like that. He just afraid that something will happened when you watch that concert. He just concered with you” He said.
Well, maybe he is right. But “it doesn’t make sense” I said to him.
“Yeah, okay then. Actually, I have something for you” He said
I turn my head and my eyes landed on his eyes. “What is it?” I asked to him.
“Here” He said and he took something from his pocket.
“OMO!!” My eyes widened, and I’m smiling ear to ear. I can’t stop smiling because, this is the most beautiful thing that my brother ever give to me. “is this for me?! Seriously bro?” I asked him and he nodded.il_fullxfull.130576221.jpg
 
“here, let me help you” he said and put the necklace to my neck.
“Thanks broo!!” I said and I hug him tightly.
“No problem!” he said and respond my hug. “Now, go to sleep. Stop crying okay?” He said and I nodded.
“Good night and have a nice dream” he said.
“Good night, you too bro” I replied, and let out loud sigh. I wish tomorrow will be a better day than today.
 
Ryan’s POV
 
“Is she sleeping?” Father said to me,  when he saw me down the stairs.
“Maybe” I said. 
“Dad, will you give her. A chance to watch the concert? You know that, she never watch any concert and never do something unimportant stuff?” I felt pity with my sister, she always obey my parents wants.
“I know,  and I want to suprised her. You know that she is take a test to get schoolar ship to seoul?” he asked and I nodded. “She did it. She get the schoolar ship. So, Your mother and I want to give a present to her” He said and my eyes widened.
“Wow, dad. You’re good with acting” I said to him. And we’re laughing, I can’t stop smiling. Tomorrow, She will be the most happiest human in this planet. I’m so sure with that.