Another happiness in my life

Dreams do come true

 

“Jagiyaa......” I heard someone called. I know this voice, but that’s impossible. I turned my head to see someone, who calling me his love.

“Who’s there?” I asked. Because everything is dark and I can’t see anything. But suddenly...

Someone hugging me from behind. I turned my head and gasped.

“Omo.. O..Oppa?”  I asked. I can’t say anything. Is this real? He just smile to me. The sweetest smile I ever saw. But, After that, I felt tremor in the earth. My body is shaking. What is happening?

 

I opened my eyes and sat up immediately.

“Oh!! Earthquake!” I scream to my brother, who looking at me with curiosity in his eyes.

“What??”

“I felt my body is shaking and I—“ I haven’t finished my sentences, when I see him, holding my legs.

“Yah! You!! Why are you waking me up?! Huh?!” I asked him with my annoyed face. Of course I am! He is waking me up from the sweetest dream I ever had!!

“Because... mom and dad..” he said and turned his head to the door. I turn my head too. And I can se my parents standing in front of the door. “They want to talk to you” he said.

“Mom? Dad?” I asked.

They came in and bring a birthday cake with candles.641-03001523w.jpg

 

“Who’s birthday?” I asked.

“None. This is just congratulations gift for you dear” My mom said and patted my head.

“Yeah, I’m sorry princess. This past two days, I had being a bad dad for you. But, that just acting to make the suprise perfect” My dad said.

“Come on Blow the candles!” My brother said. “Don’t forget to make a wish”

*I wish I can watch Bigbang’s concert and meet them in Seoul* I wished in my mind and blow the candles.

“Here I’ve got something for you” My father said to me and give me a box. “ Open it” he said,

And then, I opened the box. As soon the box opened, my eyes widened. My wish came true!

“Dad, are you serious?” I asked him, still can’t believe about it.

“Of course, Everything for my daughter”He said and kiss my forehead.

I can’t believe this! He gave me a ticket of Bigbang’s concert! And guess what! It’s vip section!! And I can go to backstage, because I have crew permission. Wait? How come my father got that?

“Ehm, Dad? Where do you get this?” I asked with my hands holding to crew name tag.

“It’s from your brother. His boyband is picked to be in opening show” he said.

“What? Are you serious? Wow!! Thanks bro!” I hug him and then my parents.

“Thanks Mom, Dad, I love you so much!!” I said to them.

“You’re welcome. We love you too” My mom said.

“We gotta go. Arin, you have to go to school okay?” My father said.

“Aiy Aiy Captain!!” I said and they left.

“Happy?” My brother asked me.

“Yup!! Thanks bro!” I said to him. “But, I kinda curious.... how come your boyband can be opening for Bigbang’s concert? Haha!!! Seriously??” I asked him joking.

“Yah you!! You have to say thanks to me! Look, you can meet your “future husband” or whatever” he said.

“Yah, bro I’m joking! Okay. Thank youuu!! I love you!!!” I said and hug him tighly.

He started to tickling me as usual.

“Hihi love you too~” he said when I laugh harder because he is tickling me.

“Stop tickling me!! I have to go to school!!” I said.

“Okaayyy~” he said and pinched my nose. “Byee~” he said and leave me alone.

Well, today started with happy thing. I hope everyday of my life, will full of happiness.