another accident.

Dreams do come true

 

Gyeouri gago bomi cha~jaojyo urin shideulgo

Geurium soge mami meong~deureotjyo 

 

Wait. I think I heard gd singing right now.

(I’m singing my blues~) Paran nunmure paran seulpeume gildeul eojyeo

(I’m singing my blues~) Tteun gureume nallyeo bonaen sarang OH OH 

 

Now, I heard my panda oppa is singing. Wait. I know this. Ah, my alarm. Pabo-_- 

I thought it was reality. 

 

I woke up, from my sweet dream. And immediately go to bathroom, to take a bath. After that, I get ready for today. I don't know, I just feel something good will happen later. Ah, I curious what it is. But, when I pass the calendar, and see what date is today.

And, I remember something...

Hm, what it is?...

AAAHHHHH!!!! Tonight is Bigbang's concert!!!! OH YEAH!!! TONIGT IS THE NIGHT yeah! "Bigbang!! Bigbang!! We back again one more time say no way!! No way!!" I totally being a crazy fangirl now. I was dancing, jumping and shaking my body.

When, my brother knocked my room. I opened it, and saw my brother smiling ear to ear.

"What??" I asked him.

"Don't you know what date is today?" He asked back.

 "Of course, haven't you get ready for your performance with your boyband?" I said.

"Yeah, I'm asking you to come with me. To do the last rehearsal" he said.

"Ugh, why me?! Where?" I asked with annoyed tone.

"The concert stage of course, wanna come? Or not?" he said and smirked to me.

 "Wait, if you rehearsal at stage, there will be --" I said but he cut my sentences.

"If you don't want to accompany me, no problem, who knows maybe the 'BIGBANG' will be there" he said and walked away.

"Wait!! I'll come with you!!" I said and grab my bag and put my clothes for concert later inside it.

 

----------

 

I arrived at the concert hall, and I waited my brother's bandmates. Then, we went to the backstage.I wear my crew sign, so I can get in too. I just can't help but smiling widely. It's because I've heard the music from the stage and started to sing it.

Wow fantastic baby. Dance...

Whoo I wanna dance dance dance dan dan dance.

 Aahh, I think my fangirl side, started to show up. Because, my brother laughing at me, and I just rolled my eyes to him. After that, he grab my wrist and pulled me to the..... Stage.

 After, he opened the door, I can see them. The most handsome, and talented guys in this planet. Haha, okay, maybe I was over complimenting. But, hey I am in my fan girl side now. My eyes wide opened, my jaws dropped and the smiling ear to ear.

Actually, I really want to jump, dance and sing with them right now. But, it will be the most embarrassing moment in my life. I just looking at them and silently singing along with them.

 But, after fantastic baby ended, it is my brother's boyband turn.

I wanted to asked permission to my brother, because I was soo thirsty and I want to grab a drink.

 But, my brother is concentrating with his rehearsal, so I just went to finding machine and take a cane of coca cola. I started to drink it and walked back to the stage.

 

But, on the way back, I pass a door, which has a paper sign on it and 'Bigbang's make up room' is written on it.

I can't help but stopped my feet from walked and just staring to the door.

 

But, suddenly, the door had a 'click' sound on it. And I realize, someone will opened the door, so I just turn back and started to run with panic all over my body.

But, when I want to run, I bumped to someone, and worst my coca cola cane is empty now.

Which mean, I spilled to somewhere. Yeah right, my coca cola now spilled on his WHITE shirt.

 

Oh my god!!!! Ottokee!!! What must I do!! Oh no!! "I'm so sorry" I said and turn my head, to see him. And I just shocked. that's it.

"What the!?" He said. "Look at this! What did you do!?" He scolded.

"I'm soo sorry, I didn't look at you, I'm sorry" I said all over again and I can feel shiver all over my body.

I can't move, I just stared at my shoes. Who didn't? I mean, it's your bias who is scolding you! Yeah, he is panda oppa! My lovely panda! Argh!!! I never see him angry or scold to someone. And unfortunately, that's me who the first time I see him angry to someone.

 Aaahh! Why this thing must happened!? To me!? Ahh, I'm sorry. It takes me so long to update this chapter.

 

 

 

 

 

I update this via mobile honestly, so I'm sorry if there's something wrong with grammar. I'm not good with english. Mianhe ;)

 

@rfdhtsbth : hii!! I know you love jiyong... Me too~ but this chapter have panda oppa~ thank you for your comment :) keep on curious about what will happen next :)