A Letter

Dreams do come true

 

Hoaammm~ 
I yawned after I opened my eyes. It’s Sunday morning now, my parents is not working, and wait!.
If today is Sunday, its mean today is first day in october!! Whoaaa!! No no no! It means 14 days more to Bigbang’s concert!! Ahhh! I’m so upset and desperate!! Now, I’ll never be able to watch bigbang’s concert!
I wish there’s a ticket fell from the sky, but I know it’s immposible.
 
After that, I stand up from my bed and go to bathroom. Then, be ready for this day.
I get out from my room and downstairs. I can’t see anybody. Hm, maybe I’m too early. Then, I go to garage, and I can see my brother washing his car.
“Good morning bro” I said to him.
He turn his head and facing me.”Good morning” he said smiling.
“Washing your baby?” I asked him. He like calling his car “baby”, I don’t know why, but I heard he broke up with his ex-girlfriend because he love his car more.
2012-Subaru-Impreza-first-drive-front-50
 
“Yeah” he said nodding his head. “Hey sis, can you get letters in mailbox? I saw postman a few minutes ago” he said.
 
“Okay” I said and walking to the mailbox.
I opened the mailbox and there are some letters in the mailbox. When, I checked the letters, a few of them is for my father and there is one for me. I wonder where did the letters come from but, I realized it come from Korean ambassador because there’s a stample on it.
“Brother!!!!!!!!!” I walked to him and tap his shoulder. He seems a little bit taken aback. “Gah!! What’re you doing bro!” he accidentally spray the water hose to me. “Now I’m all wet!!” I yelled to him. Seriously, my brother is annoying one.
“I’m sorry. kekeke” he said with nervous laugh.
“Whatever” I said and give him my death glare, then walked in to the house.
“Hey sis!” I heard him calling me and I turn my head, so now I’m facing him.
“What do you want?” I asked him.
“Woah, why is my beautiful sister become this fierce?” He said teasing me.
“Because of you!! Don’t you know? I had a shower and now, I have to change my chlotes” I said giving him my annoyed tone.
“Sorry!!!” He said ruffled my hair. “So, Is there any letters for me?” He asked me.
“I don’t think so. But...... there’s one for me!” I said and I saw his eyes widened.
“From?” he asked.
“Do you....... really want to know???” I said. I like making him curious.
“Yah! This girl! Yeah! I want to know!” He said, trying to grab my letters behind my back.
“No!! You can’t!!” I yelled and slap his arm.
“Yahh! I got it! Wow!!! Sister you did it!!!!” He said after he read the letters.
“uhm? Did what?” I said with confusion in my tone.
“You got the schoolarship!!” My eyes widened, as soon as I heard the word schoolarship.
“What?? Seriously?! Yeaahhhh!!!” I said and hug him tightly.
“I don’t know you can be this genius” He said then ruffling my hair.
“Yah!! At least I’m not as dumb as you!!” I said with a smirk. And he answered with a death glare. “But.... You are the most handsome brother!!” I said and after I said that, a wide smile appear on his lips. 
“Hehe, I love you!!” he said and patted my back. “Let’s tell this great news to father”
 
Ryan’s POV
I knocked on my parent’s room door. Arin walked behind me, I can see happiness in her eyes, but she gave the letter to me, and I refuse to take it. I mouthed to her, to give it by herself.
I knocked one more time, and soon the door opened.
“What are you doing in this early morning?” he said to us.
“Dad, it’s 08.42. even, chicken had been crowing” I said to him.
“Okay I know” he said and patted my head. “so, what do you want to talk about?” He asked.
And then, Arin come forward and handed the letter.
“What is that?” he asked.
“Just read it” I answered him.
“Hm” he just mummbling. “Congratulations my dear. You make me proud, but I’m still sleepy. So, I better continue my sleep. Bye guys” he said and the door closed.
We were both suprised with dad’s behaviour. And then, I checked on my sister. But she just remain quiet. No, she is sobbing. I can't see the happiness in her eyes anymore, but it change to be dissapointment. As a brother, I have to comfort her. But, I know this is just dad’s plan for the "present". So, I better stay quiet and follow what my father plans. Be patient dear, Maybe today you haven’t be the happiest human in this world. But, maybe tomorrow?. Haha and I let out soft chuckles.
 
 
 
 
Mianhe all~ Bigbang haven't appeared yet. But I promised you as soon as possible! Okay!!. Thanks for your patience~ maybe 2 or 3 chapter more? who knows?? Kekeke._.V