This cannot be happening...

Childhood Charms

 

I watched the boy, Youngjae, walk out of the arcade. 

Wait... Youngjae. Yoo Youngjae? My... Friend?! 

I dropped the cue, grabbed my bag and sprinted out of the arcade. Why didn’t I ask for his name when I first met him? Argh! Stupid Zelo. 

I spotted Youngjae a few blocks ahead of me. If I ran I think I could catch up. I started running. I can’t believe I never noticed. He said he had a pool table. That was his promise as well... Argh! I’ve been way too oblivious... 

First Daehyun said he was from the country, then Jongup... Well Jongup just came into class. Youngjae with the pool table... If I ever see the other two I will definitely know.

They might not even be here... There’s only a small possibility that they were here as well. Daehyun, Jongup and Youngjae are here... There’s no way I could explain that.

Himchan and Yongguk shouldn’t even be here anyways... Himchan’s in another school and Yongguk is overseas.

Youngjae stopped walking and I started getting closer to him but to my horror he entered the car nearby. Should I run after it? He was going to be at the arcade tomorrow... But I didn’t run all this way for nothing. 

I ran after the car; puffing extremely as I started to lose energy. I could barely hear my own voice over my huffing. “STOP!!” I yelled with all the breath I had left. The car stopped at a red light and I started running with all the energy.

BAM!

I opened my eyes and found myself was on the ground. I looked up and saw Youngjae’s car driving off into the distance. I stood up and saw another person on the ground picking up books and scattered papers. I snapped out of my mind and realised that I bumped into the boy. 

“Ah! I’m really sorry!” I said quickly as I helped the boy.

“It’s okay,” he said with a smile. “I don’t really care about these things... My parent’s are forcing me to study...” 

I looked at the boy: he didn’t seem like the type of guy who would study. He was wearing a Kirin uniform as well. That means the boy has some talent in the performing department.

The boy looked at me and I quickly looked down. “Hey...” the boy began as he stared at me. “Didn’t you audition for TS?” 

I looked at the boy again and nodded, he must’ve been in the same room as me. I looked down and picked up some more of his things. 

Then I saw an iPhone. I looked at the boy again. Now I remember him: he was the idiot who bobbed his head to music.

I chuckled as I picked up his phone and handed it to him. “So... Did you get in?” he asked me curiously. I shook my head; I was asked that question four times today. 

“Ah... I didn’t get in either,” the boy said in response. 

So no one got in? There were six of us... Maybe the other one I haven’t met got in... 

I looked around for anything else the boy dropped and saw his laptop behind me. How it got there I had no idea. I turned around to grab his laptop and saw something purple. 

No way... 

I grabbed the laptop and looked at it carefully: a purple bunny. I quickly grabbed one of his books that were still on the floor and looked at the name on the bottom right-hand corner. There it was. It pure black ink.

Kim Himchan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hey guys~
 
I'm seriously sorry for not updating in a while ㅠㅠ My cousins came over and I didn't have time to update
 
I'm also sorry that this is seriously short :S
 
I hope you guys like it though XD haha~
 
I'll try post another one soon :P
 
What do you think will happen~?
 
Leave a comment below and subscribe :DD
 
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS ALREADY :DDD IT MEANS A LOT TO ME :DD