Dance Class

Childhood Charms

 

Youngjae? No… Jongup? No… his was green… Daehyun… It must be his… But why would Daehyun be here again? Shouldn’t he be in Busan? Why was he at TS? He did tell me that he wanted to become famous… Why so suddenly… Maybe… Just maybe it was because of our promise… But… Does Daehyun remember me?

 

I walked into school slowly with my head down deep in thought. My thoughts were running around in my head. Was Daehyun really back? Maybe I should talk to him… I quickly looked up and saw the mean glares that everyone was giving me. Maybe I shouldn’t talk to Daehyun… He’ll probably be put down with me… I wouldn’t want that to happen… After all… He would’ve had a great time in Busan… I decided to ask Daehyun on the subway tomorrow. If he was going to school by train he should be there again… Right? I heard the school bell ring for first class. I slowly took a breath in and walked into class.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Lessons today went faster than usual. Before I knew it I was sitting in the cafeteria eating in the far corner. I looked up from the book I was reading and glanced around. Maybe it was because I wanted to talk to Daehyun after school. I didn’t want Daehyun to get put down for just talking to me. I looked down at my food before anyone noticed me looking around. Well no one would be looking at me anyway. I checked the time. There was thirty minutes left till my last lesson. I usually go to class early so I quickly gobbled my food and rushed to my next class.

 

My last class today is dance class. Haha~ it’s my last class every day. I really enjoy dance class, it’s my favourite class. But since everyone at this school hates me I acted really badly in it. My teacher doesn’t really care though; she knows I can dance well. Whenever I have to do an assessment in front of the class she lets me stay back and do them properly with only her in the room. I walked inside the classroom and was greeted happily by the her. “Good afternoon Zelo~ How are you?” I know what you’re thinking… “OMG! SHE JUST CALLED YOU ZELO!” Well… You see… My dance teacher is actually my aunty… Didn’t see that coming did you? Well… no one knows we’re related… But she knows everything about what happened. I’m closer to her than my actual parents… But she only calls me Zelo occasionally… It’s like she’s trying to remind me about those other five…

 

“Zelo…” Choi Jayong, my aunty stated, “We have a new kid in the class. I hope you actually make friends with this boy this time.” My aunty is on my parents’ side when it comes to making new friends. It’s annoying since I have to put up with my parents at home then her at school. But they knew it wouldn’t work… At least that’s what I thought until I saw Daehyun again...

 

I heard the bell ring again, signalling the start of last period. I saw everyone filing in wearing comfortable clothes. I don’t wear different clothes for dance class. Everyone would think I was weird… since I was ‘bad’ at dancing. Everyone went into separate groups, leaving me alone in the middle of the room. They’re all preparing their group dance assessments. I, being the ‘nerdy’ kid I am, have already finished the assignment. We just had to choreograph a dance to a certain song. I’m probably going to use one of the dances I choreographed for my TS auditions.

 

I grabbed my bag and went into the corner to study since I had nothing better to do. Before I sat down there was a knock on the door. Everyone, including me, looked at it. Usually no one interrupts the class, but I knew it was the new kid. Just to make sure Miss Choi yelled “Who is it?”

 

There was a rumble behind the door and someone, a female, most likely our principal, yelled “Your new student.” Everyone in the room looked at each other wondering about who this new kid is. I rolled my eyes and placed my bag down. My class is just making a big deal about this new kid. Miss Choi looked at me and smiled. The class was already giving me weird looks as if they were telling me to stay away. I instantly knew that I shouldn’t talk to this boy.

 

I turned around shaking my head. These kids haven’t even met the kid and they want me to stay away… I probably shouldn’t call him a kid… He’s most likely older than me. I heard the door open, followed by the girls’ squeals and the boys mumbles. Just by hearing their reactions I knew that this kid was going to be popular. Now I knew for certain that he shouldn’t hang out with me. Miss Choi coughed to get everyone’s attention. Everyone shushed and I turned around. I looked at the boy just as he walked through the door and he introduced himself.

 

“Hello~ My name is Moon Jongup.”

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
SURPRISE!!! XD Hahah~
 
I was going to post a chapter tomorrow but meh~ I posted one tonight instead XD
 
Sorry I haven't really been posting frequently... I was busy with assignments...
 
ANYWAYS~! I'm in holidays in two days so expect lots of chapters soon ;) MWAHAHA~
 
Thanks to everyone who's subscribed :') It really means a lot to me :)
 
Please leave a comment~ Constructive criticism is welcome :DD
 
I love you guys so much!! :DDD 
 
So guys~ What do you think will happen next?