Dead...

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

YOUR POV:
I stepped out of the car, first stop -- Taekyeon's family company. Thank god despite them being friends, their parents were rivals. Who knows why... I rolled my eyes mentally.
"Sorry, I'm here to look for Mr Ok." I went over to the receptionist and said.
"Miss, did you make any appointments?"
"Tch," I showed her my name card, "do you think I'll need to make one?" seeing her blank and confused look I continued, "tell him I'm looking for him, I'm Sulli Choi. Oh and tell him if he doesn't want to lose this company, be quick."
The receptionist quickily picked up the phone and dailed the office number, after a minute of waiting, she hung the phone with a shocked expression. "I'm so sorry. This way please."
I made the way up to the office with Byunghun oppa and my family lawyer who I told him to wait for me at the lobby.
"Ms Choi, you should have let me know earlier if you're coming." Mr Ok greeted me when I entered his office.
"Why must I? If you're not doing anything against your conscious, you'll be okay with me coming anytime. Furthermore, it wouldn't be fun anymore if there isn't any surprises." I smirked and replied him.
"Of course not! I am a man who honour my words." he smiled and said which made me rolled my eyes. "He is...?"
"He is L. Joe, he is related to why I am here. You see, your son made a huge mistake. Firstly, he mixed with the wrong company of friends. Secondly, he messed with the wrong person. He messed with L. Joe and his friends, me and my brother. Lastly, he laid his fingers on my brother. So, how are we going to deal with him?" I tilted my head and asked after taking a seat.
"He... he what?! But... he was... beatened up..."
"So? He messed with the wrong person hence he was beatened up." I told him how 2PM ganged up against Myungsoo oppa and how Infinite helped Myungsoo oppa and beatened 2PM up.
"I'm so sorry... I... I didn't know any of this."
"Whatever. Now, how should I deal with this? Should I punish him myself?"
"Please, do anything you want, just let him off."
"Anything?"
"Yes, anything..." he plead me.
"Well, I'm not such a mean person. Ok, I'll let him off. But, from this second onwards, you've gone bankrupt."
"Eh?!"
"I'm buying over your company, all of your share. You'll still be the chairman, but whatever decisions you want to make, get my permission first. Otherwise, your son is next."
"But... that's not fair..."
"Too bad, you said anything didn't you? He laid his ing filthy fingers on my brother okay?! Or you want this to happen to him instead? No worries, he can still get a job, but if he gets a job regardless directly or indirectly under me, if he wants to get promoted will be depending on my mood." With that I passed him a document to transfer share, he signed it unwillingly and with that, I left the company. And for the rest of 2PM's parents, except Nichkhun's, the same thing happened.
"Sulli, isn't this kinda overboard?" Byunghun oppa asked as he was driving us to Nichkhun's parents' company.
"What about oppa?! What about Vic umma?!"
"Fine... but this is the limit, alright?"
"Ne."

- Nichkhun dad's office-
Without a word, I shoved him the document which announces that my family no longer invest in their company.
"Why?"
"Firstly, your ing bastard son toyed with my bestfriend's feelings. Secondly, he laid his filthy ing disgusting fingers on my brother. Thirdly, he tries to mess with us. Lastly, I mentioned to you before that anything you or your family members did to piss me off, I'll withdraw IMMEDIATELY. Of course, you can decide. It's either I withdraw or I'll make sure you son will not get a job anywhere and perhaps put behind the bars with whatever offense I can think of to make sure he stays in for as long as possible."
He tried to argue but knowing it's hopeless, he said, "gimme a day, I'll give you my answer tomorrow."
"I'll give you till tonight. That's all. Otherwise both will happen." With that I left the company.