CHAPTER 21

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

 

Vic-umma stopped walking and I had to pick up her bag that fell on the ground.

“What?” She uttered which got the attention of nickhun and Jessica who were just arguing about something.

“What did you just say?” Vic-umma asked again, facing the crying Jessica.

Jessica faced down, ashamed. Nickhun interrupted.

“It’s nothing Victoria, Nothing. Now, let’s go” Nickhun grabbed her hand and was ready to drag her away but vic-umma shoved it away and glared at him.

“I wasn’t talking to you!” she said. She walked towards Jessica and faced her. She took a deep breath “What did you just say earlier?”

“Come on, vic-” Nickhun said but Vic-umma snapped “SHUT UP, nickhun!”

Nickhun’s jaw fell and looked at the raging Victoria with surprised face with her outburst. I was having the same reaction as him.

I have not seen vic-umma get mad my whole life. She would always be the reserved, calm and sweet girl to me and her friends but now she seemed really ferocious.

“Answer me, Jessica!” She demanded.
Jessica opened “I- we- Nickhun- just” she stuttered.

Vic-umma’s tears were on the verge of falling “You … you did it with him?”
“Vicky” Nickhun said in a gentle tone, trying to calm her down.

“Did you have with him?!” she repeated loudly that made some of the passerbys look at us.

Jessica bit her lip and slightly nodded. Vic-umma huffed a bundle of air and looked up, trying to stop the tears that were falling uncontrollably.

“Vic-umma” I said. She turned around but she wasn’t looking at me; she was glaring at nickhun who was standing beside me, facing down.

“Victoria, I can explain” He pleaded. Vic-umma charged at him and slapped him.

That’s when the other boys came.

“What’s happen- WOAH” woohyun oppa said as he witnessed the slapping incident. The others were utterly shocked by it and froze.

Vic-umma stared straight at him fiercely even with tears.

“I’m sorry” That was the only thing nickhun could utter “But I want to explain” Nickhun tried to grab her hand and touch it but vic-umma backed off.

“Stop” she said and then looked at him “We’re over” and then walked away.

I glanced at nickhun and Jessica, who were both looking defeated, before making a run to catch up to vic-umma, the boys were at my heels.

 “VIC-UMMA! VICTORIA!” I screamed while trying to catch up to her. Byunghun grabbed my arm and stopped me “Stop it. Just leave her alone for a while. It’s not gonna help her having us around” He said while we were both catching our breaths.

“Byunghun’s right, sulli. Let’s leave Victoria until she calms down” L seconded the motion.
“But what if unnie might try to hurt herself” I said worriedly.

“Don’t worry. The Victoria I know wouldn’t resolve herself to that option.” He said with assurance and tapped my shoulder. I just nodded hesitantly.

“Don’t worry, okay? She’ll be fine” L said, trying to comfort me.

“YAAAAA~~~ you guys! Don’t just run away like that! You guys know I don’t do running!” Sungjong said

“Oh mianhe, sungjong oppa. Gwaenchana? Where’s youngmin oppa?” I asked as soon as I noticed we were missing one person.

“Oh! He was just with me a while ago. Where could he be?” Sungjong scratched his head.

“Could it be? Youngmin?” Woohyun said and looked at byunghun.

“Oh ! No, it can’t be!” Byunghun said and started running back, L and woohyun followed.

“Uh oppa! Where are you going?” I shouted.
“Just stay with sungjong okay? Sungjong! Take sulli home, okay?” L said and ran at full speed.

“What do you think happened, oppa?” I asked
He hesitantly answered “I think youngmin is trying to beat up nickhun” He said which made me gasp

“No. Youngmin-oppa wouldn’t” I said and was beginning to run but I realized that my heels were worn out and tripped myself. Sungjong oppa caught me on time.

“Are you okay? Seriously, why are you wearing high heels and running?” Oppa said as he assisted me up. I fell back again when I felt a sharp pain on my ankle.

“Oh no! you got a sprain sulli” He said and was trying to carry me like a princess but failed.

I giggled at his concern and said “It’s okay, oppa. You don’t need to force yourself”

“No, I gotta try!” and tried once again and successfully lift me up but once again, put me down “Uh, can you walk sulli?” he said shyly.

“I’ll try” I said smiling.

My smile fade when someone stopped in front of us.
“Need help?” He said with a smirk.
I glared at him “I don’t think anyone asked you to”

“Oh tough chick!” The other man with a beard said. Sungjong oppa stepped right in front of me, protecting me. They were 5 guys in front of us now, They look like gangsters.

“and our knight in shining armor” the other guy said, I’m guessing the leader.

“If you please, We were peacefully walking here” Oppa said politely.

“If you please” The younger one scoffed and mocked us “You were running and shouting just a while ago”

“What’s it to you?! Do you own this place?” I snapped but keeping my tone down.

The tall pale white skinned guy leaned closer to my face and said “What if we do? What would you do, missy?”

I kept silent and breathe hard. He chuckled and said “She’s cute!”

The first guy who talked rubbed his chin and said

 “Hi we’re mblaq and I’m leejoon. I’ll make you my lover!” he declared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, This is KimSoo94, the new coauthor of this wonderful story by your wondeful author, Xaioqing. ;)

 

 

HAHAHAHA I'm not as good as her but I hope you liked my update <3 I love you guys :)

 

 

 

 

(gifs not mine)