CHAPTER 16

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

 

YOUR POV:
We took a taxi and arrived in 20 mins.
(This is how the club looked like)

night club design concept 3

night club design concept 4
“Whoa, daebak! Oppa, let’s go to the bar, I wanna drink!”
“Yah, don’t you dare to drink too much and end up getting drunk!”
“Waeyo? Afraid to be embarrassed?” I .
“Ani! I… I don’t want to see some random guy trying to lay their finger on you!”
“But you’ll stay with me, won’t you. Or are you going to hook some random girls here?”
“Of course not!”
“So, there’s no need to worry! Long Island Iced Tea, please!” I ordered my drink.
“Martini for me.” Byunghun oppa than ordered his drink. (A/n: I’m underage and never been to clubs before, so I don’t know if these 2 are alcoholic and if it’s strong alcohol or not.)
We looked around and went to the dance floor and danced a little, and we took a seat at a table next to the dance floor.
“Hyung, are you sure about this?” I heard a familiar voice from the table behind me when the DJ was changing the music and the volume was lowered. (A/n: IDK if they do this or not, just ignore the fact if they don’t. >.<)
“Khun, stop asking! And yes! I’ll introduce a nice girl to you! See, there are so many of them at the dance floor!”
I turned around slightly and saw 2PM behind us.
“Oppa, isn’t that 2PM?” I whispered to Byunghun oppa, fearing they could hear us.
“Yea, why are they doing here?! What the !” he whispered back. Then he stood up and was about to confront them but I held him back.
“Oppa, wait! I heard them talking about looking for a girl for Khun appa. Just sit down and keep a lookout in case he really betrayed Vic umma.” I whispered again.
“Fine!” Byunghun oppa than take his seat again, frowning.
We just sat there and did almost nothing but trying to listen to their conversation. However we couldn’t hear anymore as the music was again.
“Sulli, kaja!” Byunghun oppa leaned forward and said.
“Eh? Waeyo?”
“Hyung and L are looking for us, kaja!”
“Ne!”

NICHKHUN’s POV:
I thought I saw someone familiar sitting in front of us got up and left with a guy, she looked like Sulli.
It can’t be, I didn’t see Victoria or anyone else here… without giving a second thought, I shoved it to the back of my mind.
The next thing I know was that Taecyeon hyung brought a couple of girls from the dance floor.
“Khun-ah, this is Jessica,” Taecyeon pointed at the lady with long wavy curly hair standing on his right, “this is Yuri,” Taecyeon pointed at the lady with long straight hair standing next to Jessica, “and Sunny,” Taecyeon pointed at the last lady standing on his left, who is the shortest among them. (A/n: Sorry, but I srsly at describing someone >.< )
“Hi, I'm Jessica.” Jessica came closer and stood next to me with her hand reached out and said.
“Nichkhun.” I replied and shook her hands.
“I’m Yuri.” Yuri came closer as well and stood and the other side of mine and kissed my cheeks and said.
“Ah, ne.” I nodded my head and said.
“I’m Sunny.” Sunny said trying her best to give her cutest smile.
“Ah, hi.” I nodded my head and glared at Taecyeon who looked away.
“Why don’t you dance with me,” Jessica said and pulled me to the dance floor.
She than start dancing ily and winked at me.
We got tired and we went back to the table and join the rest again.
“How's she? Hot right?” Junsu hyung whispered into my ears while looking at Jessica.
“Not bad… but not my type.” I shook my head and said.
“Not yet, but soon.” Junsu hyung patted my shoulders and walked towards the dance floor. I can't help but shook my head when he got up.
“Why aren’t you drinking?” Yuri asked as she passed me a glass of Apple Martini.
I took it and smiled, “thanks.”
“Khun, why don’t we go back to our dorm and continue drinking?”
“Eh?!” What’s with this guy, seriously?!
“Do you girls wanna join?” he smirked and asked.
“Of course!” the three of them nod their heads and said.
“Kaja!”
“Jamkkanman, what about the rest of them?”
“I texted them and they say they haven’t had enough fun yet. Don’t have to bother about them. Kaja!”
“Ne.” I got up and walked off with Taecyeon, Jessica, Sunny and Yuri.

YOUR POV:
We’re outside the front gate and we heard Teen Top and Infinite inside playing.
“Man, they’re seriously loud and noisy.” I shook my heads as I unlocked the gate.
“Oh, now you realised?”
“Nope, I know they’re all noisy. But I didn’t know they can go to this extent.”
Byunghun oppa didn’t bother to reply and he just laugh.
(This is how the front gate looked like in case you’re curious)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyIbnHymw2VxdHG9gT0QE

“We’re back!” I said as I opened the door.
“Noona!!!” Sungjong ran towards me and gave me a hug once he saw me.
“Yah!” Byunghun oppa shouted again, “have you forgotten what I told you?!”
“Ah, ne, hyung. Mianhae.” Sungjong let go off me and said while looking down on the floor, rubbing the back of his neck.
“Wow, Sulli, you’re hot!” Woohyun looked at me from head to toe, than back from toe to head.
“Yah!” oppa smacked his head and shouted, “who gave you the permission to looked at my sister this way?!”
“Yah! Who’s the hyung here?!” Woohyun rubbed the place where he was smacked and shouted back.
Oppa didn’t say anything but just gave a do-you-think-I-care look and walked towards me and say, “yah, go and change before these whole bunch of starts drooling.”
“Ne, oppa!” I said with a smile and went upstairs to my room.