Confession

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

After school, Myungsoo is nowhere to be found again. Sulli and L. Joe went for a 'date' to have a meal together at a Japanese restaurant and to catch a movie.

L's POV:
I rushed straight to the florist shop straight after school, not meeting Infinite.
I was greeted by a lady, ahjumma to be exact. She was smiling as she greeted me with a 90-degree bow. "Good afternoon sir, may I help you?"
I bowed 90-degrees and replied "ne, I was wondering if you sell red roses here?"
"Of course, do you want dark red rose or just red rose?" Ahjumma asked again, with a smile.
"Eh? Err, what are the meaning behind these 2 colours? I only did research on the meaning of number of roses." I said while scratching the back of my neck with embarrassment.
"Ahh, I see. Well, what you need it for, may I ask?"
"Well, I planned to confess to the girl whom I had a crush on for years, 7 years to be exact." I said shyly.
"Wow, she must be a wonderful girl to deserve such a great and handsome guy like you."
"Kamsahabnida." I scratched the back of my neck again.
"Hmmm, well I think red rose is the most suitable for your confession. How many rose you need?"
"999 roses, ahjumma."
"Wow, that's alot! Okay, I'll wrap it up perfectly for you." Ahjumma said with a warm smile.
"Kamsahabnida!"
"Leave your address here, I'll ask someone to deliver it to you later."
"Ne, kamsahabnida!" I said, while leaving down my address
--------2 hours later--------
I reached home and prepare to cook for me and Sulli, preparing a candlelit dinner.
Youngmin told me he'll stay over with his friends, to create a chance for me.
I took out my phone and text Sulli.

FROM: MYUNGSOO OPPA <3
Sulli, be home for dinner later! :D
--Myungsoo

FROM: SULLI <3
Ne. :D
--Sulli

I'm glad she didn't ask for a reason. Now, is the time to prepare for the dinner!

YOUR POV:
I recieved a message from Myungsoo oppa halfway through the movie.


FROM: MYUNGSOO OPPA <3
Sulli, be home for dinner later! :D
--Myungsoo

FROM: SULLI <3
Ne. :D
--Sulli

Why oppa specifically ask me to be home for dinner? Hmmm... Aish, forget it.
Without giving a second thought, I shoved it to the back of my mind.

L's POV:
"DONE!" I said, after I laid the table and place the meal in the kitchen. Of course, candles are not lit yet.
*Ding Dong* the door bell rang, "must be the roses!"
I dashed to the front door, a man stood there holding the roses.
"Are you Mr. Kim?" the man asked, holding a paper that wrote my name, phone number and address.
"Ne! Kamsahabnida!" I gave him money for the delievery and of course some tips as I took the flower.
I went back in and place the rose in the kitchen.

(the dining room)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGWn05zLwX9ViYOYMqRuS

(The kitchen)


Than I heard Sulli's voice.
"Oppa, I'm back. Omo, why didn't you on the lights?"
I quickly lit the candles and walk to her side, holding her hand.
"Take a sit here." I said with a smile and pulled the chair for her to sit.
I took out the dishes that I cooked and place in front of her and for myself, than I took a bottle of red wine and poured into her glass and mine too, than I sat down.
"Oppa, what is these for?" Sulli looked at me with a curious and shocked expression.
"I'll answer that later, try these first." I pointed to the steak I cooked earlier.
"Mmmmm! Masissda!!!" Sulli cried out with a happy look on her face.
After we finished and drank our red wine, I got up and went to the kitchen to get the red roses. I calmed myself as my heartbeat raced.
"Sulli," I handed her the red roses and said, "I... I've been liking you since the first day we met..."
I looked into her eyes and continue, "would you be my girlfriend?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, how isit? It right?
Urgh! I can't write out the romantic scene I had in my mind...
GOD!!! Anyw, gimme your comments and some suggestions! :D
&& what do you think will be Sulli/your answer?
Will you ditch L. Joe for L??Or will you reject L for L. Joe and decide to move on?