35

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

 

L’s POV:
“Aish! That idiot!” I cursed as I tried to reach his phone for the Nth time. “Sungyeol, any idea where he’ll go?”
“I don’t know… you should ask Sunggyu hyung, not me!”
“Why didn’t I think of that! Yah! Call hyung and ask where Woohyun normally goes!”
“Why is it always me?!” Sungyeol muttered under his breath and called Sunggyu hyung.
“L! He said to check the school where he learn judo!”
“Isn’t it abandoned?!” I asked as we made our way there.
“Isn't that Woohyun?” Sungyeol pointed at the figure inside the school.
“Woohyun! Why did you ran off?!” I asked as I ran towards where he is.
“I… she still have feelings for that bastard don’t she? There's no point for me to be there…”
“Yah! Are you an idiot?!” Aish, this idiot! “Or are you blind?!”
“YAH! What you mean?!”
“I'll leave it for you to find out yourself. But one hint, she stopped you isn’t for him…”
“Eh?!”
“You'll know if you go and find out from her yourself!”

Your POV:
From: Myungsoo oppa <3
Sulli, is Vic okay? We found Woohyun!
-- L

From: Sulli <3
Jinjja?! She isn’t that good… but I'll talk to her. Ttyl! (:
-- Sulli

“Umma, Gwaenchana?” I turned my attention back to Vic umma who’s sitting on the bed, not saying a word at all and remained expressionless after Woohyun oppa ran away.
She didn’t say anything but nodded slightly.
“Umma, why did you stop him from beating that jerk?”
“’cause… that bastard isn’t worth it…”
“Eh?” bastard…? Nichkhun?!
“That jerk, he isn’t worth is… beating him up, only dirty your own hands, isn’t it?” Vic umma looked down, “I don’t want Woohyun oppa’s hand to be dirtied… it’s not worth it…” a tear rolled down her cheeks.
“Why didn’t you tell him that?”
“He ran off before I had a chance to say anything… he must have thought that I stopped him for Nichkhun… but, it’s because of him…”
“Vic, have you thought that perhaps all along, you’ve feelings for Woohyun oppa? Just that it’s either you didn’t notice, or choose not to…”
After a while, Vic nodded her head, “I know my feelings for him… ever since young… but don’t he always have girls around him that is better than me? There is no chance he’ll like me…”
“Didn’t you notice? The way he treat you is different from how he treat others. He treats you way better!”
“He treats everyone good, don’t he…”
“Who says?!” I heard Woohyun oppa’s voice. I turned around and saw him standing by the door. He tried to catch his breath as he walked towards us.
“I'll leave you guys to talk…” I walked out of her room and joined Byunghun oppa.

Woohyun’s POV:
I rushed back to Vic’s home and saw the boys in the living room, Sunggyu hyung saw me and pointed upstairs. Her room!
“Vic, have you thought that perhaps all along, you’ve feelings for Woohyun oppa? Just that it’s either you didn’t notice, or choose not to…” isn’t that Sulli? I was about to barge in but I heard her voice.
“I know my feelings for him… ever since young… but don’t he always have girls around him that is better than me? There is no chance he’ll like me…” eh?! Vic… likes me too… I felt my heart skipped a bit and later, beating in fast speed.
“Didn’t you notice? The way he treat you is different from how he treat others. He treats you way better!”
“He treats everyone good, don’t he…”
“Who says?!” I barged in as I'm too agitated… oops.
“I'll leave you guys to talk…” Sulli smiled and made her way out.

Your POV:
“Leave them to talk… now, we need to talk too.” Byunghun oppa took my hand and pulled me to the backyard.
“Oppa, what do you want to tell me?” he’s acting weird, that scares me…
“I've decided… L and I agreed to fight for you fairly. After 3 months, you’ll decide between us.”
“Eh?!”
“You still love him don’t you? It’s obvious.” I tried to say something but he stopped me, “but I know that you're developing feelings for me too! So, it’s a fair situation!”
“But…”
“Sulli,” Myungsoo oppa appeared behind me, and nearly gave me a heart attack, “please… give both of us equal chances. I've told appa and umma about this too, they said they’ll support your decision, be it me or L. Joe.”
“Mwo?! You told appa and umma already?! I'm involved in this, they aren’t, but I'm the last to know?!”
“Chill! Anyway, we both agreed too… no matter who you chose, we’ll give our best wishes and support your decision!”
I sighed in defeat, “great!”
They laughed at my reaction at the same time but stopped when I glared at them.

______________________________________________________________________________

Kekeke, so what do you think Woohyun and Vic's convo will be?
&& what do you think Sulli's answer will be?
Kekeke! Comments please!!!