Work. .____.

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

YOUR POV:
"For oppa..." I mumbled and step into the company, everyone was either surprised, confused or shocked. Those that were surprised or shocked were those that worked for my dad for many years, they had such reaction is that I don't come in often. Those that were confused probably are new and that was shocked I just entered the office without a word.
"Ms Choi." my dad's secretary, Ms Lee bowed to me when she sees me.
"I'm taking over Myungsoo oppa for this period of time, give me all the important documents that are needed to be signed." I ordered with a smile, Ms Lee is the best secretary I met so far, and she's also someone that I know I can trust. I tested how much I can truse her myself. I opened the door of the office with a sign, 'CEO', and was about to step in when I remembered something, "oh and contact track these people down, I want their details all on my desk by tomorrow morning, 8." I handed her the names of 2PM and entered Myungsoo oppa's office.
I flipped through the documents, sign those that I need to sign and than Ms Lee came in informing me to go for a meeting to introduce myself blah blah blah. I rolled my eyes as I looked at the pile of documents I had to go through. Lucky for me, appa and oppa taught me to be a CEO since young so I am able to take over one of the companies.
"Ms Choi, time for meeting." Ms Lee told me as she walked in, passing me a file.
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Sulli Choi. I'm Myungsoo oppa's adopted sister. I'm taking over his position temporary as he needs to take a long break. Thankyou." I bowed and the meeting ended in an hour which seems like a ten hours.

- THE NEXT MORNING-
I entered the office again, with good mood. Byunghun oppa dropped me off outside the office and promise to drop by later. I walked over to my desk and saw a file, 'this is what you requested for, Sul.' a post-it-note was pasted on top, after reading and saw my nickname, I knew it was Ms Lee, aka Jenny. 'Sul' is a nickname she gave me when she just came in to the company after we became friends.
I flipped open the file and saw what I guessed. 2PM's parents were either working partners with this company or we're a shareholder in their's. I took my bag, the file and got out of the office. "Jenny unnie, I've to do some 'visiting'."
"Okay." she smiled, "don't go overboard though." she knew me long enough to guess what I was up to. I gave Byunghun oppa a call and he agreed to do those 'visitings' with me. I went to the cafe opposite and got us coffees as I waited for him.
"Jagiya, sorry. Traffic jams. Kaja!" he opened the door for me. He got himself a car recently and have been showing off to everyone by driving it everywhere. Why he shows off? 'Cause this car is imported. I shook my head mentally.

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for late update, updating another chapter in a while..
&& might be ending this story soon~ TT.TT