FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

BTW, the uniform you guys had were the uniform wore in SHUT UP! Flower boy band for guys, and Boys over flower for girls. ^-^
YOUR POV:

It's the first day of school after a long holiday. The alarm clock rang and wake me up from your dream.
"DAMN! It's still early." I mumbled as I walked down the stairs.
"Oh! You're awake! Breakfast is almost done." L said while preparing breakfast as he saw me coming down.
"Where's Youngmin? Still sleeping?" I asked when I noticed Youngmin isn't around..
"Yea, I just went to his room, he's still sleeping.." L replied while he laid the tables
"I'll wake him up than" I walked back upstairs he's stll sleeping?!  I thought as I walked into Youngmin's room
"Youngmin ah! Wake up, it's time for school" I shook him.
"hmm? okay!" he mumbled, with his eyes half-open.
I pulled him up and drag him to his toilet so he could wash up.
After the 2 of us washed up and had breakfast, we walked to school which was about 10 mins away from home.
L increase his speed and walked ahead as he was called to meet up with the rest of Inifite

"Sulli!" you heard a familiar voice, and it's Victoria!
"Vic umma!" I called her nickname that I gave her.
"Here's your lunchbox, Youngmin. I thought I'll give you first in case our lunch breaks time are different" Vic umma said as she passed Youngmin's lunchbox to him. 
Youngmin, Victoria and I talked as you continue walking to school

When we reached the school, we bid goodbye to Youngmin and walked to our class.
"Yo!" Chunji greeted us in America-style.
"Hey!" I greeted him back. 
Vic umma sat on my left side and Chunji sat on my right side as Mrs. Lee, our so-called 'form teacher' walked into the class
Mrs. Lee handed out to us our timetable.
"Hope our lunch time is the same with Youngmin!" I said while typing to ask Youngmin when is his lunch breaks.
Youngmin replied my text and the lunch breaks time are the same. "ASA!" I said.
After listening to 3 boring classes, it's finally the lunch-break.
"I've asked Youngmin to meet us at the cafeteria. Gaja!"

After reaching the cafeteria, I spotted Youngmin who was waiting for us at a table.
"Youngmin, sorry for keeping you waiting for so long!" I said.
"Nah! It's okay." Youngmin said with his cute smile. Aww, so cute!  I thought to myself
Suddenly there's a huge commotion, I turned around and saw Infinite walking in with Teen Top.
I rolled my eyes as I realised they are the cause of the commotion.
They sat at a table which was few tables across us.
We finished our meal and went off.

"I heard that there's a new student in your class?" I asked Youngmin to confirm what I had heard from others.
"Ne, but she's like a gueenka of my class, no one dares to speak to her or anything."
"Jinjja?! Well, since than, stay away from her unless she wants to find fault with you, arasso?"
"Ne..." Youngmin said. I sent him to his class with Vic umma.
"Bye, see you after school." Vic umma and I said to Youngmin.
We turned to walk to our class than someone knocked into us.
It was a girl, the new comer, I guessed as I had never seen her before.
She stared at me, making me pissed so I stared back.
"Mwoya! Don't you know how to apologise when you knocked into someone?!" I said, pissed off.
"You're the one who knocked into me! Watch where you're walking!"
"I'm so sorry, I didn't have eyes grown on the back of my head! Well, you should watch where you're looking! You're the one who's walking in our direction and all I did was to turn around."
"You...! Do you know who am I?!"
"Well, if you don't know who are you, how am I suppose to know?"
"You..!"
"Stop talking and apologise if 'you' is all you can thought of"
"YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!"
"Well, I always will be watching out how you'll be humilated!"
"I'll make you regret for this!"
Without bothering to waste my breath on her, I walked away with Vic umma.

I was waiting together with Vic umma for Youngmin outside the school after a boring day at school.
"It's that b***h who find faults with me!" I heard a voice shouted while I was playing a game from my phone.
I could guess it's the girl earlier.
"What to do now? You shouldn't be so rude just now." Vic umma said worriedly.
"Gwaenchanha! I won't let anything happen, if it does, I'll protect you." I said, reassuring her continuing my game.
That girl who's name I can't remember walked up to me with a group of girls.
"YA! Are you the one who find fault with my friend?!" one of the girls from the group said.
I put my phone away after I saw the two words -GAME OVER- appeared on my phone screen
"Well, are you sure I would find fault with a small girl like her?" I replied while I looked up.
The group of girls' face turned pale when they saw me as they knew I'm one of a trouble maker in school.
"Anio,  it must be a misunderstanding. Baek Hee, we forgotten we've something on, bye!"
Than they ran off as fast as they could.
"Mwoya!  I don't care who you are, I'll forget about this incident, but you better be careful!"
I don't even bother to reply her as soon as I saw Youngmin walking out of the school
"Youngmin ah! Kaja!" I said as walk past her, towards Youngmin.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I SHALL STOP HERE FIRST

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS STORY.

PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT TO GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO IMPROVE THE STORY!

I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT AS INTERESTING AS I CAN WHEN I'M BACK WITH NEW UPDATES! <3

*90 DEGREE BOW* THANKYOU!!!!