Indirect confession?!

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

YOUR POV:
"Sulli, may I come in?" I heard oppa's voice outside the door.
"Neh oppa." I replied while keeping my laptop away.
"What you meant just now? What interesting thing are you planning?" oppa asked while he stood next to the study table beside my bed where I am sitting..
"It's nothing oppa." I said, "just look forward to it and just act along with me." I smiled innocently.
"How am I going to act along with you when I don't know what the heck are you planning?" oppa asked again.
"Well since she likes you and she find fault with me, I want to... erm.." I hesitated on whether to tell oppa the truth or not.
"You want to somehow play back by using me?!" he somehow guessed what I planned.
"Kinda? Just act that we got together... Please? Pretty please?" I begged.
"You... Fine, but make sure don't go overboard, arasso? I don't want anything to happen to you." oppa said.
"Ne, oppa! You're the best!" I said while going over and hugged him.
Oppa did not reply me, all he did was hugging me back.
My heart was pumping so fast when I hugged him, I... I haven't forget the fact that I'm in love with him.
But I wasn't sure if he love me back the same way I love him, so I couldn't confess.
Hence, I decided to hide this feeling from him...

L's POV:
When Sulli came and hugged me, my heart skipped a beat.
I did not know what to do and how to react, but the next thing I know was that I had my arms around her.
I wasn't sure if I still could control myself, so I let go.
"Go to sleep now, there's school tomorrow, good night!" I said while heading for the door.
"Ne oppa, good night." She replied me.

Your POV:
Ringggg, ringggggg.
The alarm rang again and again, urgh! shut up! I thought while climbing out of my bed
I washed up and got ready for school and had breakfast with Youngmin and oppa.
"Youngmin, from now on, pretend that oppa is my boyfriend, arrasso?" I looked at him and asked.
"Wae? Noona, are you guys together?! That's great!" Youngmin cheered.
"Ani, it's for a reason, I think you'll find out soon, so I won't bother to tell you."
"Oh, ne, arrasso." Youngmin replied, he knew my feelings for oppa, that's why he was so happy.
"Oppa, from this second on, you're my boyfriend, okay?" I looked at oppa and asked.
Honestly, I felt as if I'm going to faint thanks to my heartbeat.
"Ne, Sulli." he smiled and looked at me.

L's POV:

"Youngmin, from now on, pretend that myungsoo oppa is my boyfriend, arrasso?" Sulli looked at him and asked.
"Wae? Noona, are you guys together?! That's great!" Youngmin cheered.
"Ani, it's for a reason, I think you'll find out soon, so I won't bother to tell you."
"Oh, ne, arrasso." Youngmin replied, he knew my feelings for Sulli, no wonder he was so happy.
"Oppa, from this second on, you're my boyfriend, okay?" Sulli looked at me and asked.
My heart skipped a beat again, and raced up..
"Ne, Sulli." I smiled and looked at her.

Your POV:
"Oppa, let's go school now!" I said and held his hand and head for school.
"Wait." He pulled me back and intertwined his finger with mine and said, "couples should hold hands like that."
My heart was beating so fast that I thought I was going to get a heart attack.
"I forgot. Hehe, kaja!" I said while taking a step forward to head for school.
"Wait," oppa pulled me back again, he took my bag from me and head for school.
"Oppa, gwaenchana, I can take my bag myself." I said while walking beside oppa.
"Ani, boyfriends should take the bags of their girlfriends." oppa replied with the charming smile and looked at me.
I blushed at the word "girlfriend" and blushed more when he smiled.
I turned away to make sure he won't be able to see.
--------------------at school-----------------------
"Yah, isn't that L oppa?! Why is he holding hands with that queenka and taking her bag?!" some random girls started talking.
Than I blushed realised the reason was that oppa is still holding my hand.
Wait, now we're at school... I suddenly remembered, and tried to keep my expression cool and arrogant, like a typical queenka.
I stared at that group of girls that are discussing about us and they realised I was staring at them, they ran off. Just like a mouse saw a cat..

L's POV:
When we reached the school, many girls were looking at us, mostly are my fans. Guys too, but they are Sulli's fans.
I didn't know that us together can create such a big commotion, than I remembered, they didn't know that we're also adoptive siblings.
I walked Sulli to her class and let go of her hand despite my unwilliness.
I kissed her cheeks and whispered into her ears, "see you later, babe" and gave her my famous smirk.
Although it's not my first time holding her hands and kissing her cheeks, it's the first time I'm doing it as a boyfriend...
Than I walked to my class, on the way, my heart was beating fast, thinking how I wish this was all real, that I'm her boyfriend.

Your POV:
Oppa walked me to my class and kissed my cheeks, "see you later, babe" he whispered into my ears and smirked than he walked off.

Although it's not oppa first time holding my hands and kissing my cheeks, it's the first time he's doing it as a boyfriend...
I smiled, but it's a pity it was just an act, how I wish I was really oppa's boyfriend...
"Ya, may I know what exactly happened?!" Vic umma said softly, "you confessed to him already?!"
"Shhhh... aniya, well it was to 'revenge' on that ", I said, looking down. "How I wish I had the courage to confess... How I wish it's all real.." I told Vic umma everything without missing any details or hiding from her.
"Sigh, perhaps he likes you too, hope that you guys can change this act into a reality!" Vic umma said to me.
"Sulli, is it true that you're together with L?!?!" Chunji asked the moment he saw me.
"Aniya," than I repeat the story to him again. Just that he didn't know my feelings for oppa...
Suddenly, my phone vibrated, I took a look and it's from oppa.

From: Oppa <3
Sulli, see you at lunch! ^-^
&& sit with us today, alrights?
--Myungsoo

From: Sulli <3
Of course, but Vic umma will be with me, ohh and Youngmin too!
Is that okay?
--Sulli

From: Oppa <3
Yeah, sure. Of course!
--Myungsoo

"Therefore, x-2y=35..." I heard our math teacher teaching math, and it's getting boring here.
I took my bag and stood up, "Ms Choi? I believe the class isn't over yet." math teacher noticed me standing and said.
"It's boring here, so I'm going to get out." I headed for the door.
"SULLI! RETURN TO YOUR SEAT NOW!" Mrs Kim, the math teacher got mad and started shouting.
"Woah, chill! You sound like a barking!" I turned around to look at Mrs Kim, than I smirked and said.
"GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW!" Mrs Kim shouted as she glared at me
"Mwo?! That old man again?! Fine! I would rather be there than here, tsk." I said as I walked out of my class.
"Wait, I'll go with you!" Mrs Kim said as she stepped out and walked beside me.
"MWO?! Yah, I said I'm going there didn't I?!" I glared at her and said.
"I don't know if I can trust you, so just go!" she said as if it was nothing and walked off.
"WHAT THE ?!" I shouted and catched up with her.
--------Principal's office--------
Mrs Kim told Mr Lee what happened in the class and his faced turn black.
"Sulli! Can't you behave properly in class?! Even if it's just an act?" Mr Lee looked at me and ask.
"No, why should I?" I replied him, waiting for his reply.
When Mr Lee opened his mouth, as if he's going to say something, the door knocked.
"Come in!" Mr Lee said loudly. "Annyeong!" Myungsoo oppa and L. Joe oppa walked in.
"Sulli?! Why are you here?" L. Joe asked. "Isn't it obvious?!" I looked at him and replied his stupid question.
"YAH! I'm your oppa!" He pretended to be angry and said. "So?" I replied him jokingly.
"*AHEMS* I'm still around, by the way!" Mr Lee said after he caught our attention.
"Oppa, why are you here?" I looked at Myungsoo oppa and asked softly.
"I saw you walking past my class again with Mrs Kim, so I thought of accompanying you here." Myungsoo oppa replied.
"Ohh" I said, smiling. Than Mr Lee start his nagging again.
--------45 mins later--------
The bell rang, means it's lunch break now. We walked out of the office and headed for the cafeteria.
"Oppa, it's her!" I said, pulling his hand. "Start the act now." I reminded him softly.
He held my hand with our fingers interwined.
"YAH! Why are you guys holding hands?! I wanna hold hands too" L. Joe oppa said.
"L. Joe oppa, I'll tell you later." I said as we continue walking towards the cafeteria.
We walked past that and saw her glaring at me after she noticed me and Myungsoo oppa held hands.

L. Joe's POV:
My heart shattered into pieces when I saw my muse holding hands with L.
It should be me holding your hand!!! NOT L!!!! I shouted in my mind.
"
YAH! Why are you guys holding hands?! I wanna hold hands too" I said jealously.
"L. Joe oppa, I'll tell you later." she looked at me and said.
Fine! You're so gonna explain to me, your boyfriend later! I thought in my mind.

YOUR POV:
All of us ate together and I told them about my plan as I needed their help
"Noona, you and hyung should be together for real! You guys looked good together" Youngmin said.
I wanted to glare at him but it failed when I met his innocent looking eyes.
"What are you saying?! Just eat your lunch" I said, lowering my head to pretend I'm busy eating.
In fact, I'm actually trying to hide my face that is blushing because of what Youngmin said.
I can bet that my face is as red as a tomato now!
"Yea! You guys should be together!" Vic umma suggesed, looking at me mockingly.
"YAH! UMMA!" I shouted softly and kicked her legs.
She pretended nothing happened and continue eating.

L's POV:
I nearly choked on my food when I heard what Youngmin said.
It took me awhile to ensure my face is expresionless.
I looked down on my food to make sure no one notices my red face.
I wish I could be your boyfriend for real, Sulli! I thought in my mind, but I didn't have the courage to say it to her.
Especially when she's so close with Teen Top and Infinite, it's hard for me to guess who she likes.
I don't wanna lose her. I would rather we stayed as siblings than not being able to be anything, not even friends.

YOUR POV:
Well, Myungsoo oppa walked me back to the class after the lunch breaks and after walking Youngmin to his class.
Vic umma went into the class first to give us some "private time".
He gave me a peck on the cheeks and smiled, "see you after school, yeobo."
My heart raced and I could feel my cheeks burning, the place where he kissed felt as if it caught fire.
"Ne," I kissed his cheeks in return too, "see you later, oppa." I said smiling shyly.
He walked off after that. How I wish it was all real... I thought to myself and sighed.

L's POV:
My heart started to raced when I kissed her cheeks and I could see her face turning red.
I laughed silently to myself after saying to her "see you after school, yeobo."
"Ne," she kissed my cheeks in return, "see you later, oppa." Sulli said as she smiled shyly.
I liked her expression now, it's different from how she was when she was in her "bad" mode.
She looked so much childlike and innocent, less wary too. I like it, no, I love it!
I walked off immediately, trying to hide my blushing face from her.
The part where she kissed felt as if it was burning, I touched my cheeks and laughed to myself.
She's so cute, I thought as I sighed, Sulli, you'll never know how much I wanted these to be real.

YOUR POV:
I was about to walk into the class when I heard someone shouting.
"YAH! !" I heard a familiar voice. Of course, it's our lovely friend, Baek Hee.
I ignored her and stepped into our class. "YAH! Didn't you heard me calling you?!" Baek Hee walked up to me and said.
"You're calling me? I thought you're calling someone else, 'cause my name isn't '', arrasso?" I said.
"Why should I call you by your name?!" She had that arrogant expression on her face and said.
"Whatever, listen up , if you don't call me by my name, I don't give a ing damn." I stepped up to her and said, "but just bear in mind that I only react to people who called my name, arrasso?!"
I was about to turn away than she held my wrist and said, "fine, Sulli, I've something to tell you."
"What?!" I looked at her, getting annoyed already.
"Follow me to the rooftop, now." She said.
We headed to the rooftop and I texted oppa and told him about the meeting and had him joining us in 10 mins time.
--------ROOFTOP--------
I saw couple of girls on the rooftop, I recognise them, oppa's fangirls.
"!" I cursed under my breath as I closed the door of the rooftop.
"Why you asked me here for?!" I asked, annoyed already.
", why are you getting so close with Myungsoo oppa?!" one of the girls looked at me and said.
I walked up to her and said, "I'm his girlfriend, got a problem with that?! And no one calls him Myungsoo!" I reminded her.
"Why can't we call him that?! He's our's" the girls said, and it made me laughed.
"Tsk, yours'?! I doubt so." I said. Uninterested to argue with them.
"YAH! I like Myungsoo oppa, so you stay the ing hell away from him, arrasso?!" Baek Hee glared at me and said.
"Why should I?!" I said, "how am I going to stay away from him when we lived together?"
"MWO?!" the girls literally screamed, "WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO MYUNGSOO OPPA?!"
They prepared to attack me when the door of the rooftop was kicked open.
"YAH! ES STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!" I heard oppa's voice shouted.
I turned around and saw him, and he looked pissed. Firstly, they messed with me. Secondly, they called him Myungsoo.
These 2 factors would made him pissed
"We... ..." the girls mumbled, they were afraid of oppa as they never seen him like this.
"AND WHO THE SAID YOU COULD CALL ME MYUNGSOO?!"
"You're mine, why can't I call you Myungsoo oppa?!" Baek Hee looked into oppa's eyes and said, "what's more, she took you away from me, of couse I had to do something!"
"MWO!? I'm yours?! Tsk, since when I belonged to a ugly like you?! I belonged to Sulli!" oppa looked at her and said as he pulled me by my waist to his side.
"I warn you for the first and the last time, she's my girlfriend, if you messed with her, you're messing with me. Arrasso?!" oppa glared at them and said.
"She said you guys stayed together, it isn't true right?! See! She lied" Baek Hee sid confidently, stupid girl!
"Ani, we lived together." oppa said it as a matter of fact, which actually is.
But what he meant was we stayed together as siblings, what she meant was stayed together as couples.
"MWO?!?!" Baek Hee shouted, "You can't!"
"Whoever I stayed with, is none of your concern, stay away from me, trash." oppa said as he glared at her, and than he looked at me and said, "yeobo, kaja." than he kissed my lips.
I blushed and looked at him, "ne, oppa" I smiled shyly again.
Than we left the rooftop, his hand still on my waist.
I LOVE TODAY, I thought silently to myself.