Chapter 15

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

 

NICHKHUN’s POV:
I headed to the park, our new hangout area, where the rest of 2PM are.
“Hyung!” I called out as soon as I saw Junsu  hyung.
“Khun-ah, where you went just now? We’re worried about you especially when now we’re still in Teen Top and Infinite’s territory.” Taecyeon asked and he looked worried.
“I went to look for Victoria.” I answered him.
“Ah, I see. How's she?” Wooyoung butted in and asked
“She's doing great. But I had a bad news…”
“Eh? What is it? Did any of Teen Top or Infinite do anything to you?” Junho asked.
“Ani, but I found out that err, remember who’s Sulli?”
“Sulli? Oh, Victoria’s best friend, right?” Chansung asked.
“Ne, she’s sister of L’s and girlfriend of L. Joe’s.”
“Mwo?! She’s… she's on their side?! What about your girl?” Junsu hyung’s turn to ask.
“Victoria is close to them too. And she wanted us to make peace with them.”
“Mwo?! That would never happen! Khun, I know you love her a lot but I can't give this territory up for your girl.” Junsu looked at me and said.
“But hyung…” I don’t wanna lose her… not like this… “I need her, hyung, jebal!”
“You’ve to choose, it’s us or her. If you choose her, how confident are you that you guys won’t break up?” Taecyeon asked, “but if you choose us, we’ll find new girls for you to play with.”
“But…”
“Aish, just keep your mouth shut and follow us, we’ll let you have lots of fun!”
“Wearing this?!” Wooyoung pointed at all of our shirts and asked.
“Oh, yea! Let’s go back to our dorm first than to the club!”
Than we headed to our dorm first.

YOUR POV:
(A/n: this is happening at the same time when Nichkhun is meeting 2PM)
“Oppa, I heard from some of my classmates that there's a club newly opened and it’s nearby. Can we go there? Please!” I asked Byunghun oppa as we’re heading back to my house.
“Andwae! Hell no! No way!” Byunghun oppa shook his head and said.
“Oppa, jebal! I just wanna see how is it. And isn’t it weird for a queenka to not go to clubs? Furthermore, I went clubbing couple of times with Vic umma.” I’m still trying to convince Byunghun oppa to go to that club.
“That’s in the past, now you have a boyfriend don’t you?!”
“Oppa, pretty please” I tried to do aegyo hoping it’ll work.
Byunghun oppa sighed and said, “fine, but make sure not to wear something too revealing. I don’t want some idiots to be drooling or hitting on you.”
“Ne, oppa! Gomawo! Oh, do you want to change? I can lend you oppa or Youngmin’s clothes.” I realised that Byunghun oppa is still wearing the same shirt from yesterday when we went shopping, “or do you wanna go to the mall nearby to buy new shirts for you?”
“Let’s go buy than. I don’t want Myungsoo to be nagging why I took his shirt.”
“Kekeke. Ne, oppa!” Than we headed to the mall nearby first.
--AT HOME--
We finally reached home after spending half an hour shopping for Byunghun oppa.
(This is how his outfit looked like)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMjSEF4HN7t_iU5D2jnHW
(A/n: I know this is Jiyoung/GD but just pretend that it’s L. Joe wearing it.)

I went to pick my outfit.
(This is how your outfit looked like)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQlz6ATyBybKpWXoLQPF8
(A/n: your outfit is the one that’s black color.)

“Oppa, I’m done! Kaja!” I said as I headed downstairs.
“Yah! Didn’t I say nothing revealing?!” Byunghun oppa shouted when he saw me.
“This is the best I've got among my clothes for clubbing!”
“MWO?! Means that you wore something more revealing that this in the past?! Yah! What were you thinking?!”
“It was all in the past! And relax! Those dress were just like that but were sleeveless with low cut.” I answered honestly.
“Mwo?!”
“Aish, oppa, I promise I’ll not wear those anymore, alright?”
“Better honor your words!” Byunghun oppa said, frowning as he keeps looking that the dress I'm wearing.
I ignore his stares and headed for the shoes rack.

(Your shoes looked like this)
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1MbDMOVwTYEMUAn6J-4D

“Oppa, kaja!”
“Are you sure you won’t fall while wearing that?!”
“I won’t, ‘sides you'll be there to catch me if I do, right?” I than gave me sweetest smile.
“Aigoo, neomu gwiyeobda!” Byunghun oppa pinched my cheeks and said, “of course I’ll! Kaja! Its 7plus now, hurry!”
Than we headed for to the club.

L. JOE’s POV:
When Sulli came down from the stairs, I can’t lift my eyes from her. She’s gorgeous!
“Yah! Didn’t I say nothing revealing?!” I shouted when I saw how short her dress was.
“This is the best I've got among my clothes for clubbing!” What?! The best?! Meaning there’s something more revealing than this?!
*Tries imagining her other dresses* Yah, Lee Byunghun! Stop thinking too much!
“MWO?! Means that you wore something more revealing that this in the past?! Yah! What were you thinking?!”
*Tries imagining guys staring at her* Aish, I don’t wanna think too much! It’s only making me angry!
“It was all in the past! And relax! Those dress were just like that but were sleeveless with low cut.” Sulli answered like it’s nothing.
“Mwo?!” Aish, what is she thinking in the past?!
“Aish, oppa, I promise I’ll not wear those anymore, alright?”
“Better honor your words!” I can’t help but frown as I keeps looking that the dress she's wearing.
She than head for the shoes rack and pick a pair of heels.
“Oppa, kaja!”
“Are you sure you won’t fall while wearing that?!” it’s as tall as the Namsam tower.
“I won’t, ‘sides you'll be there to catch me if I do, right?” she than gave her sweetest smile.
“Aigoo, neomu gwiyeobda!” I  pinched her cheeks and said, “of course I’ll! Kaja! Its 7plus now, hurry!”
Than we headed for to the club.