Chapter 31

LOVE TRIANGLE?! HELP!!! IT'S SO COMPLICATED!

 

L’s POV

“Youngmin-ya!!!” woohyun called out as soon as we arrived back the shop where there are still lots of bystanders watching.

When we eventually got into the crowd we saw youngmin punching nickhun.

“YA!” I said and went to stop him; he fought me back and was ready to charge at nickhun again but I pulled him away.

Nickhun rubbed his chin and looked down “I’m sorry”

“Sorry?! Your sorry doesn’t cut it, man” Woohyun snapped.
“Do you know how hurt Victoria is?! Do you know she loves you?! Do you how much she trusts in you?!” he shouted and pushed nickhun “Man! You broke it! You broke her, dude!”

Nickhun said nothing but look down. I was still holding back youngmin.

Byunghun then stopped woohyun. “It’s ok. We shouldn’t be wasting our time with some son of a ” He snarled at Nickhun “Let’s go” he said and gestured for us to follow.

The four of us were quiet as we were walking to the place where we left sulli and sungjong, expecting to not see them since we already told sungjong to take sulli home.

However, when we arrived, we saw them with five bad looking guys. Of course our initial reaction was running towards them and stood beside sulli and sungjong.

“What’s this all about?” I said as I stood in front of sulli.

“Oho~ there are lots of knights here, lee joon” the other guy said “You’ll be in for a tough competition” The younger one said.

I glared at them and the lee joon guy glared back. “So, you own her?” He said, I kept quiet not knowing what to say “Heh, no right?” he continued with a scoff.

Byunghun then interrupted “We don’t want any violence here so can you please let us leave” Byunghun said politely but with command.

The 5 guys shifted their glares to him “Are you commanding us?”
“No, I’m politely asking you to please move aside” He said

The guy with body hair on his face “Come on lee joon, let’s mess with them some other time” pulling back the guy lee joon.

Lee joon smirked “See ya, little princess” he waved to sulli, sulli glared back. "Oh and by the way, I don't care if anyone of you is her boyfriend but in the end, I'll make her mine" Leejoon said and left. I was about to charge when woohyun stopped "Stop it. let's not cause trouble okay?"

I exhaled loudly and watched them go.

When they were finally out of sight, Byunghun carried sulli as soon as he noticed her ankle sprain, My heart pained at the sight but I couldn’t do anything, she was in pain. I would rather be the one in pain than her.

As soon as we arrived at sulli’s house woohyun excused himself.

“I’m sorry guys, I gotta go. See ya later” and ran off.

WOOHYUN’S POV

Where could she be?I ran and ran looking for Victoria until I finally saw her in an abandoned playground alone, in a swing, crying.

I walked slowly to her until I was standing right in front of her. She slowly looked up to me and I saw how her eyes swelled.

“Woohyun-ah” she said with a faint smile “Why are you here? How did you find me?” she said, looking down again.

“It was difficult to look for you but I followed the scent of someone crying” I said trying to get her to laugh and she did, barely.

“There’s billions of people crying everyday, How is it even possible that you found me?” she said.

I sniffed and stuffed my hands on my pockets “Well, I just have my way of doing so”

She smiled and then leaned her head on my stomach. “I don’t know what to do woohyun-ah. I feel lost” she said and started sobbing.

I bent down until I could face her. It was hard to see her like this,  couldn’t bear it. I just felt like crying myself.

“It’s okay. You can cry all you want. I’ll always be here” I said and pulled her into a hug. She hugged me back tightly and buried her face on my chest, crying.

“Why does it have to be me? Why did he have to do it?” She said.

Curse you, nickhun!I thought.

She cried for a while and when she calmed down I decided to walk her home.

We arrived in front of her house to see someone waiting outfront, Nickhun.

“Vicky” Nickhun said as he ran towards her.
“What are you doing here?” she said fiercely.

“I wanted to apologize, just let me explain” he said
“You don’t need to explain anything! We’re over” she said
“No, it can’t end like this” nickhun said grabbing a fistful of his hair.

I couldn’t bear to look at it and so I interrupted “Stop it, dude. She doesn’t want to talk”

“Look dude, this is none of your business” he said coming at me
I didn’t budge and glared at him.

“Stop!” Victoria shouted and looked at nickhun “YOU! Go home! I don’t want to see you! Just leave!” she said, ending any further discussions and dragged inside her house. I glared at nickhun as I passed him.

Victoria let go of my hand and sat on the couch, relaxing herself before breaking into another sob.

I quickly went beside her and calmed her down.

“Thank you woohyun, You’re the only person I could lean to in these times”

I stayed quiet and finally said “Stay with me then”
she looked up, surprised “What?”

“Be with me, Victoria” I repeated and continued “Be with me and I’ll make sure to only make you cry tears of joy"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another update from me, KimSoo94

HAHAHAHAHA I'm sure you guys are pretty tired of me by now. LOOOL XD

 



but i will still love my dongsaengs readers <3

 

 

 

 

 

(gifs not mine)