Plan A : Date

who are you?

Today is omma's wedding day. All of us have been to busy preparing all the thing regarding the wedding. 

Eventhough this marriage is her second, but still she would want to have it like it was the first. 

It's almost six and the wedding should be start anytime soon. I went to the room where my mom gets her make-up done. 

She's ready and all she have to do is walk on the aisle and get ready to be married. I feel my cheek burned. Tears are slowly coming out from my eyes. Somehow the mood that was supposed to be happy turn out the other way. 

My mom is getting married and she really looks pretty.

I turned away as I tried to hide my tears to be noticed.

"Unnie," Sae Yoon called out my name.

"N..n..nee...?" still trying to control my cracking voice.

"Sa Ra-ah, come her. Let's take picture together," I heard mom called me.

I faced them. Wiping my tears.

"Are you crying dear?" mom walked towards me and hugged me.

"No, there was...," and both of them came and hugged me in unison.

"I am still your mother. No matter how it'll be. You guys would always be my cute little angels," mom hugged us and shed her tears.

"Omma, stop crying, your make up is going to be ruin," Sae Yoon wipe her tears with tissue.

"Ohhh really? Omo~ please touch it up for me," then all of us laugh.

'Knock.. knock... knock..," someone knocked the door.

'The wedding is about to start, please get ready,' someone who in-charged to handle the wedding told us.

"Alright mom, this is the day. Let's go," I pulled her and hugged her again.

Three of us leave the room.

 


"Now I pronouced you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," as the priest annouced them I can't barely hold my tears from coming out. 

Now I do really understand why do mothers usually would cry on their daughters' wedding.

"Tissue?" voice that sounds familiar.

"Sure," I grabbed some from him.

"I look ugly right? Especially when I cry?" I asked him.

"Absolutely," he replied immediately.

"What? Then why would you fell for me at the first place huh?" I hit his arm lightly.

"Because it's only me, Kim Jaejoong able to see the beautiful of you," he said and smiled.

"Yahh.. so cheesy.. I hate it," I said and leave.

"Where are you going?" he asked me and pulled my hand going elsewhere.

"But the dinner is going to start so.." I said but he insisted.

On the other side I could see Hwan Jin was trying to approach me but then he disappear among the crowd as Jaejoong made us gone out somewhere out of the hall.

I guess Jaejoong have seen him and that is why he made us left the hall.

"Where are we going really? The wedding is not done yet. I can't just leave the party like that." I told him as he brought me somewhere which practically amazingly beautiful. It was a garden with a big tree there and a pond. Beautiful pond.

"I've told your father, we are going to be late for the party, but don't worry it'll not be long," he said .

"Are you crazy? It's my mom's wedding. I need to be there. I am sure they are looking for me now," I said and trying to leave.

"Your father had settled everything," he claimed. "Now tell me, isn't this your wish. Have a date in a place like this?" he said to me.

Well it's damn true. This is what I ever wanted. Everything is perfect. The surrounding, even the dress I wore it was barely the same as I dreamt before.

"Well, yeah. Strange, how did you knew? Sae Yoon?" he nodded.

I knew it. Hwan Jin never knew about this either.

"Ohh.. I see.. but seriously Jaejoong, this is superb, bestest, wonderful. This was exactly the same as I ever wanted. This place was amazing beautiful," I jumped excitedly. Can't hold my trueself as I figured everything is okay at my mom's party.

I hugged him, "Thanks for making me happy. I am touched. Seriously touched," I said and he looked directly into my eyes.

"Everything for you, Sa Ra," he said and he was leaning his head to crash my lips.

Those lips were on mine again. After that..,

"Look! There's a bot. Let's ride it together!" I pulled myself up and he giggled.

"Arasso, arrasso," he said and guided me walked in the boat.

I was just... too shy.

Now I can't really describe my own feeling did I fell for him?

Or it was just a guilty feeling.

Kim Jaejoong. From the day I created you.

You have been the perfect boyfriend I ever had.

Perfect in everyway.

 


Sae Yoon's POV:

 

I saw Hwan Jin oppa approaching me. I bet he must eager to know where is my sister had gone.

"Sae Yoon-ah, did you see your sister. I think I saw her just now, but I lost her." he claimed.

"Uhh..? Sa Ra- unnie? She got something to do, she'll come back soon," I said. 

Yeah I knew about Jaejoong's plan. I gave him the hint anyway. And three of us planned it.

Me, Jaejoong and my 'new father'.

"I can't see Jaejoong, is your sister with that rascal?" he looked directly to me. Well I can't lie.

I am horrible when telling lies. 

"Let's dance!" I exclaimed and pulled him on the dance floor.

"I don't know how to dance," he said.

"Just dance. Feel free to move your body It's up to you really," I said and he nodded again.

"Alright, I'll try my best," he said.

"No need to try your best, just have fun would you?" I chuckled and he started to dance.

No wonder Sa Ra- unnie like him once, he is funny.

And all the time, I can't stop myself bursting out laugh.