Good Day or Bad Day instead?

who are you?

It  was almost eight, and the dinner is going to start any soon. I can lie to myself as I do really enjoyed the moment. The sweetest moment that I was ever dream before. 

We were still riding the boat and Jaejoong sang few songs, which practically supposed to be sweet as it was a serenade from mexico or something but somehow it turned out funny. 

"Jaejoong, please stop singing. I can't hold it anymore," I exclaimed as I keep laughing because of his pronunciation which sounds funny.

"Haishh... you know what I practiced a lot to sing these serenades," he pouted.

"Awww... Jaejoong-ssi, don't worry though it was sound a bit… terrible but still, it was kind of sweet," I said and smiled.

He then pulled me up and hugged me. 

"Glad you like it," he said.

"Omo~ it's late! It's almost 9, let's go!" as I realized that the dinner is about to end. I slightly let go off myself from the hug and asked him to get back to the party.

“Oh… yes, let’s go,” he caressed his nape.

As we arrived at the party, luckily there were nobody noticed about our disappearance. As far as I concern. Everybody seems busy chit-chatting with one another and same goes to my parents.

“We shouldn’t back that early. At least we could spend a little bit more time together,” Jaejoong groaned.

“Tchh… Jaejoong-ssi, we’re living together remember? So we were like 24/7 together?” I exclaimed and chuckled.

“Attention everybody, today is such a great day, and it has been an honour for you guys to come here to join our party tonight,” my new dad make an announcement.

“Thanks to everyone that involved, my new beautiful daughters, Lee Sa Ra and Lee Sae Yoon. Not to forget my new wife, Park Jiyeo for giving me a chance to prove myself that I can carry this new life with her. I love you honey. Thank you all. Last but not least, Mr. Kim Jaejoong, for helping, consults me and stuff. Thanks son!” and the guests applauded.

I saw Hwan Jin approaching us as the speech ended.

“Yah…! Why uncle did mention you? You rascal, are trying to play dirty tricks?” he said. In a slow tone.

“I did not playing any dirty tricks, so just get off. I don’t want a fight again. Just go and let us alone,” Jaejoong said.

“Sa Ra-ah, you know what I have been looking for you like so many hours, where have you been? Don’t ever tell me that you were with all this time?” he said and grabbed my wrist hardly.

“Hwan Jin, let her go,” I saw Jaejoong’s fist flinched.

“I’m not going to, and she’s going with me,” Hwan Jin exclaimed and pulled me to go somewhere.

“Let. Her. Go,” Jaejoong pulled me back.

“Both of you, it’s my mom’s wedding, for God sake! I begged both of you to behave,” I said and trying to let myself off from them.

“Plus, I am not going anywhere with neither both of you. So, you guys just go! I don’t to see both of you right now,” I leave them and I noticed that Sae Yoon was following me from behind.

As I walked through passed the hallway, mom saw me and tried to follow me too.

Yes I am desperately need my mom now.

“Sa Ra…? Are you crying?” I turned around and hugged her.

“Just don’t let me go omma. I just need you now,” I said sobbingly.

“Sae Yoon-ah, what happened to your unnie?” I looked at her and gave a signed to keep silent.

“Omma, I guessed… she… was sad because you are leaving soon,” she gave a wink.

“Thank you, I love you so much,” I murmured to her.

Sa Ra, I am not going to migrate abroad anyway, I will be stayed in Seoul after all, don’t worry, I am not going anywhere. You can come and visit me anytime you want. I bet your appa would be fine by that,” she said.

I nodded weakly.

“Mmmm… arrasso omma,” I said and shed my tears. These hugs make me calm all the way.

“I love you omma,” I said.

“Me too,” she caressed my hair and Sae Yoon joined the hug.

 

It was one o’clock in the morning, after the incident I did not see Jaejoong anywhere.

I was wondering where he had been at the same time I did said to myself, let him be.

It will give me headache after all. I never thought that he’ll end up to like me.         

I parked my car at the basement and walked towards the elevator. I saw Hwan Jin was waiting for me.

“ Sa Ra, I am sorr…,” I cut him off.

“Just go, I am tired. Before I get tired of your face, your better get yourself off from my sight,” I pushed him away.

“But….,” he said.

“No but, just go! I don’t want to see your face tomorrow too!” I said still pushing him away from me.

“It is because of that stupid rascal? Where is he? Tchhh… Sa Ra, tell me, what does he has that makes me less worth? Tell me!”

The elevator’s door open and I went into it.

“Just go, take a rest,” I said but instead he blocked the door from being close.

“Tell me!” he exclaimed.

“For God’s sake! It’s one in the morning and you are going to wake up the entire neighbourhood! You know what? This is why I lost my affection towards you, you pushed me hardly,” I pushed him hardly and let the door closed.

I was trembling. Today supposed to be the most happiest day for me turned out a worst day ever.

And I have wondering where did Jaejoong go? After the ‘fight’ stuff, I never saw him.

He must be at home I guessed. Where else he would go? He did not belong to anyone just yet.

I went into my house and I don’t see his slippers, or shoes. Did he go somewhere?

Suddenly, I kicked something and it’s a letter.

‘Thank you. I’ve found someone that recognized me as his family. Great news huh? You wouldn’t be hurt any longer. Go and just married with Hwan Jin and get beautiful babies. Thanks for taking care for me all this while. If I gain plenty of money, I’ll repay you, About liking you, don’t worry, it was just affection because I owe you so much. By the way, my name is not Jaejoong, it’s Hero? Cool huh? Thanks again! – Hero/Jaejoong

“Jaejoong-ssi… are you leaving me?” this is even worse and just yet, it was the worst news ever..