Mischievious Kim Jaejoong

who are you?
Sa Ra's POV:

It's Sunday. And it's raining. It had been 2 days since Jaejoong already checked-out from the hospital. Since he's pretending to be my boyfriend, the searching of his relatives is hold for a moment.

It has been 2 days since Jaejoong was release from the hospital. So I let him stayed at my apartment, and me was staying at my mom's house during that period. Lucky me, mom don't really doubt me anything.

Few days ago...

"Jaejoong, you'll be staying here at my apartment at the moment. As for now, I'll stay at my mom's place, so while I'm not here please, don't ever go anywhere. Stay here at home. If you need anything, just call me. My phone number, is on the fridge. Foods too, all set inside the fridge. Okay? Behave well!" I said and leave the apartment after I saw him nodded.

It has been 2 days also that he didn't even contact me once. Is he okay? I was wondering what he was doing these 2 days.

So I decided to call him. To check how he's been doing?

"Hello, Jaejoong-ah, what's up?" I said cooly. As if I am not worried anything about him.

"Ohh hello, Sa Ra! I am doing fine," he said and yawned few times.

"Ohh, I see.. So... What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I just woke up, I was taking a short nap,"

What? He just woke up? Did he knows that the dinner is less than an hour to go?

"Go to the refrigerator, look at the calendar, look at today's date and did you see any marks there?" I said.

"Hmm... Sorry, hmm.. What date is today?"

Well that's pisses me off! Is he suffering amnesia or alzheimer? For God sake!

"Yah, Kim Jaejoong! Today is Sunday, the dinner is about to start soon! Please hurry up, get ready! I'll fetch you in 30minutes from now," I said and about to hang up.

But then I heard him laughing. Why was he laughing.

"Yah.. Why are you laughing? Am I making a jokes?" I asked him. Can't he saw me mad at him just now?

"Babe, just come here faster, I am all done. By the way, you look adorable when you're mad," he said and chuckled.

What, he was teasing me just now? "Yah, Jaejoong-ah you are so dead, when I reach there soon, alright then, I'm hanging up," I said and then I giggled.

That Jaejoong really knows how to play around. Stupid Jaejoong. I bet he was mischievous back then.

Jaejoong's POV:

I heard the doorbell rings. I bet it must be Sa Ra.

"Wow, Sa Ra-ah, you're fast," I said but it's not a woman figure that's stand in front of me, it's a guy instead.

"Who are you?" He asked me.

"Mmm.. Kim Jaejoong," I said and gulped.

"I don't want to know your ing name, who the hell are you and why are you here?" I could see that he was extremely mad.

God, how can I handle this? Sa Ra-ah where are you?

"Who are you then?" I was acting tough. Trying to hold back my fear. It's my pride though.

"Tchh.., Sa Ra-ah!! Sa Ra-ah!!! Come out!" He grabbed my collar and about to punch me.

"Dude, you are ruining my tux. Let me go! By the way, Sa Ra is not here," I said and he let his punch right on my face.. But then suddenly..

"PARK HWAN JIN! Stop that!" Sa Ra screamed out.

---------------------------------

Hi guys, this is another update. Thanks for reading and subscribe, and leave some comments. They are truly granted and loved. Sorry for the english too. :p

Lots of love : Author-nim