Awake?

who are you?

Jaejoong's POV:

The pain was terrible, it felt like I just got hit by a truck. My head feels the pain. Like seriously what had happen. Where am I? Why on earth I laid here?

I saw a girl keep praying by my side. She cried. HARDLY. Huh? Who the hell is she? And why she's crying?

"Excuse me miss, exc..*cough," I tried my best to called here though my strength don't give much.

"Oh, God.. Oh my God.. Am I dreaming? Oh.. Thank God! Kyaaaaa!" She screamed out and hugged me.

"Ouchhh! I hope, you could...," I said when suddenly I felt she just hit somewhere that I feel the pain.

"Omo! Sorry! I forgot," she let me go. "Aigoo, Sa Ra-ah, pabo!" She murmured to herself. I would just laugh.

But strange, I don't remember anything. "Hmmm.. Miss, I am sorry, may I ask you a question?" I asked her since there were tons of questions that came all along with the pain.

"Ohh.. Sorry, I was just too happy.. See you finally sober. You know," she chuckled in the midst of sobbing.

"Sure what is it?" she continued.

"Hmm... Seems that I can't remember single thing, who are you?" I asked her.

"Ohh, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Lee Sa Ra, how bout you?" she asked me then.

"Me...? Who am I really? What am I doing here? What is my name?" I got silent. Who am I. Then I started to feel dizzy. Trying to remember who am I seems hard. I can't barely think it wisely and it cost me pain.

I feel such a big stone just hit my head and I let out hard groan, unable to control myself.

The last thing I remember, everything went black and I saw the girl cried for help.

 

Sa Ra's POV:

I was called to the doctor room. I could feel there would be something bad about the guy condition.

" Ohh, Miss Lee, come in... come in. Have a sit," he invited me.

"Thank you," I simply said.

"About the guy, after we done some tests on him, scanned and sort of stuff, we found that he got amnesia," 

I was like, "What? Amnesia? so he could not remember a single thing? Oh dear, so how am I going to find his relatives and to take him back?" I asked the doctor with a worried look.

"Don't worry miss, I am sure the best way is by advertising it on the daily newspaper. I'm sure his relatives would notice and  will come to take him home," 

I just smile. "What if, there will be no one. Am I the one who have to take care of him, which cost a lifetime?" I murmured myself and fake my smile to the doctor. 

"Hmm.. doctor, is there any way to recall his memory back? I mean any treatment for that?" I asked him back.

"Based on the past history of other patiences who suffered amnesia,they cured with some help the closest person of the patiences. They will try their best to recall most of the memory that slowly help them to remember everything in the past,"

I nodded, as if I understand it well. Yeah, I understood, very well. But the thing is, I am not even the closest person in his life. 

Then how can I help him to remember all the things he had in the past, when he don't even remember his name. 

Then how can I find his relatives, 

Oh God, why am I even involved in this problem.

For God Sake!

 

*FLASHBACK

"That bastard just left me, why? Am I that ugly? Or did he found another girl? Better than me?" I said sobbingly.

"Haishh.. I must be stupid, for ever loving that stupid Park Hwa Jin! If he ever appears within my sight, I will definitely kill him!" I said and I kicked a can hardly.

Then I heard someone groaned. It's a guy's voice.

"Ohh.. sorry.. sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you. Ohh God he's bleeding.. Otteokaji?" my voice getting stutterred. I saw a broken vase on the ground.

Ohh... it must be that the can I just kicked hit the vase which is basically on top of him. Omo~ what am I going to do?

I called him few times but no respond. Is he dead? Am I just comitted a crime? 

"Sir, please wake up... pleaseee... Is it hurt? Somebody helpppp!" I cried out loud. 

* End of FLASHBACK

 

"Thank you doctor," I said and leave his room.

This is all my fault, if I did not kicked the can hardly.

If I am not being too emotional.

If only that bastard just did not break with me.

Yah, how can he lost his memory when he was only get hit by a vase? That was way too... impossible I guess.

No whining Lee Sa Ra, whether it is possible or logical, the thing is it's just happened and you are responsible to take care of him.

It's your fault at the first place. I sighed, then I got a call.

"Unnie, mom asked you to go back home early tonight. She said she had something to discuss with you," my sister Lee Sae Yoon called.

"Omo! Sae Yoon-ah, something to discuss? What is it all about? You got me frightened all of sudden," I said as my mom usually don't just discus anything penniless. 

"How would I know. Okay then, I need to go. My class is about to start. Good bye!" she hung up.

"Hmmm... I was wondering what was the thing that mom wanted to discuss with me. I am dead," then I leave the hospital compound. 


Updated!

Hi guys, I just borrowed my dad's laptop which was way too hard to even plead him to borrow his laptop.
Okay another update, sorry my english is quite terrible. Bad too. 

Hope you like. Please subscribe and do comment, I love you guys! :D

Author-nim <3