Who is he actually?

who are you?

Sa Ra's POV:

I safely arrived at home, and mom said that SHE'S GOING TO GET MARRIED!

"What? Get married? At this age?" I asked her.

"What? I beg your pardon? You mean that I am too old to get married?" she said.

"No... it's not what I meant, it's just are serious. Getting married is no joke mom," I exclaimed.

"Yahh! I know what I am doing,  I have thought this matter so many days. He is kind and I think he is suitable to be you guys' dad," 

I just sighed. "Fine then, if it's your own happiness, go on. I'll support. But make sure that he treated you nicely, or else...," I said and then she hugged me.

"Komawo Sa Ra-ah! I know you'll let me to," she said and I patted her back.

"One more thing, I heard your sister told me that you were just broke up with your boyfriend is it true?" she then asked me.

"Huh..? Mmmm.. Haa...," I was halting. Ahh Sae Yoon-ah that girl can't really shut .

"Sa Ra-ah your age keep increasing day by day, I think you should find someone that really have to occupy your life. You know, as a husband. Someone that can really take care of you," she said more.

"No need mom, I can be independent, I don't really need man," I said and chuckled.

"Aishh, since you have broke up. This Sunday you dad-to-be would want to have a dinner with our family and he will brought someone to get...," then I cut her off.

"Whatt..? For me? A blind date?" I choked a bit. She nodded.

"But mom.. Ermmm.. mmm.... I just make up with my boyfriend," I said making excuses. There's no way I make up with Hwan Jin.

"Ohh really? That's great! Ask him to join us this Sunday! It'll sure be great. Who knows we might get married together," then she giggles.

"But mom, my boy..." suddenly her phone's ring. Then she picked up the phone and leave me blanked.

Aisshh... what? The idea of her getting married is fine by me, but why me have to get married too? 

Ahh.. how am I to solve this matter? 

 

At the hospital.

Jaejoong's POV:

"Thanks for taking care of me all this time, I don't know how to pay those good deeds," I said and bowed her during her visit today.

"Ahh.. there's nothing to thank about, it's really my responsible to take care of you," she said and caressed her back. 

"Aishh.. so is there any information regarding my relatives? Someone maybe who knows me?" I asked her but she shook her head.

I feel guilty, I had burden her too much, do I have to pretend that I have recovered since I had trouble her much, arghh.. why I can't remember a single thing.

"Excuse me... mr.. I want to ask a favor, can I? " she asked me. 

"Ne, sure what is it? I have made you helped me so much, so maybe I can help you in return?" I told her.

"Mmm... mr.. you know my mom is getting married, so..," I nodded my head and listened to her carefully.

"My mom is getting married, and.... she wants me to get married too," she continued.

"Yeah, a girl like you should have a boyfriend by now right? So.. what's the problem?" I asked her.

"Unfortunately, I don't have one. So she said she will set me up with some stupid blind dates, and I have lied to her that I do have a boyfriend," 

Me still trying to understand her, but I can't really get what she really wants me to do, poor me. Too naive I guess.

"So? What should I do? Stop the wedding?" I said and she chuckled.

"No you pabo, I want... to.... ask you..... mmm... to be my boyfriend," she said and stare on the ground.

"It's not that really my boyfriend, just to pretend like one," she added more.

"Is it fine by you? It's only for a while. I promise. Until we found your family," she said and hold my hand, begging for my help.

"Hmm.. alright, since you've helped me so much. I think it's okay. So what should I do, we should at least find a name for me right?" I said. 

I was shocked at first. But seeing her like seriously needs my help, so I guessed this is the chance for me to help her after what she'd done to me.

"Komawo! Aishh.. yeah let's give you some name... Mmm.. what do you want me to call you?" she asked me..

"Mmm.. how about... Justin Bieber," I just said simply, actually I saw this guy on the television last night. He's got pretty voice and face too. 

"Yahh.. you are korean, so you should get a korean name, if not my mom would ask me thousand questions," she exclaimed.

I giggles. "Okay how about Kim Seo Joong," she said.

"No.. what a name, let me choose since it's my name. I love Justin, that was totally cool. Justin. Justin Kim. How was that?" I said and she pouted.

"Korean name!" she exclaimed again.

"Arraso arasso.. Jae I want it, as long it's Jae," I said since I really adore that Justin Bieber.

"Okay then, it's KIM JAE JOONG then, and it's done! Let's move to other thing, when we met?" she said.

And the conversation still on and on since she said her mother would want to invite me this weekends. To have a dinner with her family and her stepfather to be. 

To be honest, I was quite nervous too. But this thing have to pursue. I have to help her. 


 

Hi guys, sorry for the late update! and the short update too...

>.<" It's hard since I don't have my laptop with me. 

But I will try my best to update as many I can. Sorry my english was horrible too. Would you mind to slip that away? 

Kekekeke ^.^

Anyways, thanks for reading and feel free to comment and subscribes.

Comments are meant to be loved and appreciated. Arigatou!

Author-nim.