The truth

who are you?

 

Sa Ra’s POV:

 

I heard someone knocked my bedroom door. I want to get up from my bed but it seems that I can’t.

Last night, I sleep at 3 since there’s a lot of thing that came into my mind.

Aishh.. why is the day came so fast. What time is it? NINE?

Omo! I am going to be late to work. Haishh…

I got up myself and went to the bathroom.

“Sa Ra, are you there? You are going to be late for your work,” I heard Jaejoong voice from the outside.

“I know,” I said.

“The breakfast is ready. Make sure you eat before you leave,” he said again.

“I’ll be in a minute,” I said as I’ve done my shower.

Aishh… Oh I forgot to iron my shirt, great just great!

 ‘Knock, knock, knock,’

“Oh, I forgot to tell you, I have ironed your shirts, it’s in the closet,” he said.

I opened my closet and all ironed. Wow, he’s been great so far, though I never like people who touched my things, but this case he is forgiven. It’s emergency.

“Gee.. thanks! When did you iron all of these?” I asked him.

“While you are not around,” he claimed.

It’s almost 10, I have to hurry.

“Good morning,” he said to me as I got out from my room. He was preparing something in the kitchen.

“Smells good, what are you cooking?” I asked him.

“Simple breakfast, normal people would do, pancakes. Here grab some before you leave,” he said and get me a cup of coffee.

“Awww, this is great, I never breakfast at home before. I’m sorry, I am afraid that I have no time to eat it, never mind. Wrap it up for me. I’ll eat it at the office,” I said and in a flash he took a container and put some pancakes in it.

“Here you go honey,” he gave to me gave a peck on my cheek.

“Work well, and don’t come home late,” he said and waved at me.

“S..see.. you later?” I said as I was quite astounded. Seems like we are married couple.

 

As I arrived at the car park, I saw Hwan Jin already waits me at my car.

“Shall we go work together?” he asked me.

Well before this, that was the routines, he would await me at the car park and we both will go for work together. We both get in the car.

“You know what Hwan Jin? You don’t have to do this. I am not planning to give the answer until my mom wedding,” I simply said as last night I was thinking over and over what should I do.

So the best way is to keep in view and the decision only can be made after the wedding.

“Alright then, I will definitely wait. About last time, I was really sorry. I was too fool to leave you back then.. I was..,” I cut him off.

Not willing to hear anything about past. “Just don’t say anything about the past, it’s hurt me until today,” I said.

“Okay, I won’t say anything. By the way who is that guy? Jaejoong?” he asked me.

“Why did he suddenly came and claimed that he was your fiancé? It is true?” he asked me again.

“Just drive okay? I am not in the mood,” If only he didn’t dumped me last time, Jaejoong will never gets involved with all these.

Plus, I am sure that these weekends, it’ll not only mom’s wedding but mine too.

If only…

If only, Jaejoong did not confess to me. Arghh, this thing always get complicated.

I scratched my head and sighed.

“Don’t get enough sleep last night?” he asked suddenly.

“Just drive,” I said and I am totally not in the mood. I don’t know why I was so mad this morning.

It’s strange. I was fine until I saw Hwan Jin.

Maybe my anger towards him just not end yet.

“You want breakfast? Let me get you some,” he asked me.

“Nope, it’s okay. I’ve already bring some. Besides I’m late,” I said and he stared at my packed pancakes.

“You made breakfast? That was not so you…,” he claimed.

Yeah that was so not me. Usually I bought them right before I arrived at my office.

“People change and moved on” I said. I am so not going to tell him that Jaejoong is living with me.

Then we both arrived at our workplace. (They both work at the same place)

“So, I’ll come to your office at lunch. Let’s go together later,”  he said as we both ride the elevator.

“I’m busy, I have to accompany my mother to pick her wedding dress. No men allowed. Sorry,” I said, giving an excuses.

“Ohh.. okay then. See you later,” he said and got out from the elevator.

I just nodded.

Yah Lee Sa Ra! Why are you acting so cold with him?

I just can’t forget what he did to me.

I was still mad at him.

It’ll take time. Sorry, Hwan Jin-ah.



 

 

It’s almost lunch time. I grabbed my phone and dialed my sister’s number.

“Hello Sae Yoon-ah,” as I reached her through the line.

“Oh hello unnie, where are you? Omma and I already arrived at the boutique. Paali, come over here,” she said.

“Arrasso, I’ll come. Where’s omma?” I asked her.

“She’s in the fitting room, Aigoo, come here faster, you’ll miss seeing omma wearing few dresses,” she cried at the line.

“Okay, I’m on my way,” I said and hang up.

 

Few minutes later, I was arrived at the boutique.

“Hi, Sae Yoon-ah, where’s mom?” I asked her.

“She’s in the fitting room. Trying out her fifth dress,” she sighed.

I chuckled. “Fifth dress? Where’s uncle?” I looked around the boutique.

“Get some coffee,” she said. “With Jaejoong,” she added.

“What Jaejoong is here too?” I widened my eyes.

“Hu’uh, didn’t he told you? Ohh unnie, you definite need to tell me everything, about Jaejoong, and Park Hwan Jin. Everything. What exactly happened?” she asked me and I gave her a big sigh.

“It was a big mistake, truly big mistake,” I only can say that.

“I found Jaej… anii, I met Jaejoong after I broke up with Hwan Jin,”

“Then?” she gave me an excited look.

“He’s not that well,” I added.

“He’s sick?” Sae Yoon gave me pause look.

“Actually he suffered amnesia because…” I couldn’t say it. It seems like I was the criminal.

“Because? You know why I got amnesia?” I heard Jaejoong’s voice out of nowhere.



 

Hello my dear readers, this is the three updates made by me in just one day. :D Ngeee!

However, this not edited, so it might be have tiny miny mistakes on the spelling, grammar. Hew hew hew.

So am I forgiven? Yay! Thank for reading and comment are loved.

Subscribes! Please do click the subscribe button! :D