unconcious

who are you?

 

I woke up and wishing that last night was just a dream. 

I looked at my wrist-watch it’s eleven, my head feels heavy and I feel dizzy.

“I sleep too much,” I murmured.

I walked to the bathroom and looked at the mirror.

T  E R R I B L E. Yeah it’s terrible.

“Oh my God! Eyebags!” I screamed out loud.

I’ve think I cried too much last night.

Wait! That’s mean that everything that happened wasn’t a dream, it’s did happened.

I walked off from the bathroom and seek for Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong…  Jaejoong,” I cried out loud.

I do really hope that he would still here.

Then something attached my sight, it’s the letter I read yesterday.

Jaejoong’s letter.

I took it, and yes, it was the letter I read yesterday.

Great for him, he found his family.

But still there is something claimed in my heart that he hurts me especially when I read,

‘..About liking you, don’t worry, it was just affection because I owe you so much…’

What does he thinks after all? What owe me? Did he ever know my feelings towards him? Tchhh…! Then why did he prepare the garden, serenades with the boat and all. We were even kissed before? People kiss when they love each other right?

Even he founds his family, must he leaves me? I thought that… he promised me.

“Mmm.. how about your family? We need to find them right?” I said eagerly. Yeah that would be the best way to console him.

“Hmm… That doesn’t matter, once I met them, I’ll introduce you to them,” he said and my hair.

“Jaejoong… where are you?” I said and I felt hot tears coming out.

Yes, maybe I shouldn’t be asking. He has his right to be with his family.

And yet just maybe that he had someone before he met me.

Just before his memory gone.

Unfortunately, why did my heart keep saying if we are not meant together, why fate brings us along?

For God Sake Sa Ra, you’ve been with him within a month?

And now you are finally saying that you’ve fall in love with him?

Is this call love?

Why do I have to concern about him anymore?

Suddenly…

‘Ding… dong!’

Someone is coming. I was wondering who it would be.

“Hold on a second!” I went to the bathroom and washed my face.

As I look at the mirror and found myself in a good condition I walked out and opened the door.

“Hwan Jin…,” I murmured.

He pulled me close to him.

“Sa Ra darling, you look so miserable. I am so sorry about yesterday and you know what yeah, I might have been too pushy,” he said.

I tried to let go his hug and he did,

“Sorry, I shouldn’t…” he said.

“What do you want?” I asked him.

“Check on you. To make sure that you are okay,” he caressed his nape.

“I am fine, thanks. You want to come in? I’ve got something to tell you,” I simply said and he walked in.

“Hmmm… sure,” he nodded.

“Have a sit, wait let me get you something to drink,” I said and went to the kitchen.

As I walked back to the hall, I saw him sitting on the couch and holding a paper, reading on something.

“Awhh !” I murmured. That was the paper Jaejoong gave me.

I forgot to keep it.

“Urmm… Sa Ra, who is really Jaejoong anyway?

“Jaejoong…?” I am so dead.

Now he would know that I used Jaejoong to replace him.

“Is he left?”

“Let me go to this straight, I am over you Hwan Jin. With or without Jaejoong, I don’t have any feeling towards you. It’s over! Since the day you left me. I am sorry,”



 

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the LATE and SHORT update! Thanks for reading and comments are loved. *I've been busy with classes and assignment* Yet again, a thousand apologize and thanks for all of your love! :DD