The unexpected dinner

who are you?

 

 

Sa Ra's POV:

“Park Hwan Jin! Stop that!,” I said as he about to punch Jaejoong’s face.

He let the punch to his face and grabbed my wrist and brought me out to nowhere.

“Let me go, it’s hurt,” I said trying to let myself go from his held.

“Oh.. you are not going anywhere until you hear me explain and tell me who the hell is he,” he claimed.

“Park Hwan Jin, we are over right?  I am sorry.. Maybe we go and talk later. Right now I have to say really sorry. And now please let me go,” I pulled my hand from his held.

He then became aggressive and pushed me at the wall and pinned both my hand on them.

“Lee Sa Ra, listen to me, you are going to hear every piece of what I am going to say without going anywhere alone or with him, understand?” he said harshly.

“Yah.. excuse me ahjussi, let her go! What are trying to do? her?” Oh God! I don’t him to get involves but it was a relieve since he’s here.

Jaejoong ran to us and pulled Hwan Jin away from me. He then get me.

“Sa Ra, are you okay?” he asked me. Looking  at my wrists.

“Umm.. I’m okay.. ouhh.. watch out Jaejoong!” I said as I saw Hwan Jin was about to give him a punch from behind.

He was able to dodge and gave Hwan Jin a shot instead. Hwan Jin then fell on the ground and withholds his pain.

“You, stay away from her. I am afraid that I have to remind you that  she’s no longer yours,” Jaejoong said and we both leave him in pain.

Jaejoong grabbed my hand and we both made our way to the destination.

I just stay in silent. And hold my tears. Why does he have to come at this moment? By the time he no longer need. Well I am not using him but like honestly why did he appeared?

“Something is bothering you?” Jaejoong asked me.

“Umm…No, I am totally fine,” I smiled at him.

“You know Sa Ra, I am so sorry just now. I didn’t mean to say that and hurt him,” he claimed.

“No… I don’t really care. Serve him right. By the way how did you know that he was my…” He cuts me off

“Your boyfriend?” he asked me.

“Was Jaejoong-ssi, Was…,” we both chuckled.

“Sorry, but I heard you both quarrelling just before I entered the scene,” he said.

“So, you were there by the time we had that…,” he nodded.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to eavesdrop,” he said.

“No, it’s okay. Oh did he hurt you?” I forgot before I came, I am afraid that Hwan Jin did something to him.

“No, he didn’t dare to, I guess,” we both then burst to laugh

“Oh really, if only Lee Sa Ra the savior did not come at the right time, I wonder what might happen then?”  I said to him.

“Pfft… The Savior? My foot,” he said then leaves me behind.                                                                                 

“Yahh..! What are you saying?” I ran after him and he’s fastened his pace.

 

At the restaurant,

Park Hwan Jin’s POV:

 

I followed them discreetly. Sneaking from behind. I was wondering why did they entered that kind of restaurant.

Are they having an important dinner? A date together? That is why Sa Ra didn’t want to hear a single thing from me? Ahhh… so he certainly has something with Sa Ra. New boyfriend?

I am so not going to let this thing happen. Not after what he had done to me just now.

“Stay away from her? No longer mine? Tcchhh.. that rascal! I am sure going to let him regret,” I muttered myself and followed them get into the restaurant.

“Good evening sir, seat for how many people sir? The waitress asked me.

“Haishh… Can’t you see I am all alone?” it really made me pissed off. I am afraid that I’ll lost track of them.

“Oh okay sir, please follow me,” she said and bring me to a table.

“Hmm.. excuse me. Mmm.. can I have a table that quite closer to the previous customer who came before me? The one that came just before me,” I asked the waitress.

“Ohh.. the couple? Oh of course, wait let me check if there is any table available,” Pfft…! The couple? Couple my foot.

“Oh.. this is the closest sir. Have a seat,” she said and gave me the menu booklet then she leaves.

Its three tables away form them. So, it’s not really a date. Sa Ra’s sister was there too. So that might be her parents.

I never met their mother personally but Sa Ra once shown me her family pictures. But who is the old guy? Is that her father? But I thought her father got divorce with her mother and no longer seen.

Aishh.. Why are they here? And what the hell is that stupid guy with them? Dinner together. There must be something.

“Omma, let’s pick the wedding dress together with unnie,” I can recognize that voice. It does belong to Sae Yoon. Though it’s quite far, but I was till able to hear her voice.

Wait, what did she said? Wedding dress? Whose wedding? Who else is going to get married?

Sae Yoon? No, I don’t think so, as far as I am concerned she’s way too young.

Her mother? Too old. That can’t definitely be.

Is Sa Ra is going to marry that stupid rascal? For real? Oh my God!

Aishh… No Sa Ra will never ever forget me easily. We just broke up less than a month. That was a normal thing couple would do right?

Park Hwan Jin, they are getting married for real. Can’t you see they are holding hands and how close they were all along the dinner?

No I must stop this, no matter what. I have too. She must not marry him. It’ll be me. Definitely!

I started to make my move and walked towards their table.

“STOP THE WEDDING! SA RA IS NOT GOING TO MARRY THIS AWFUL STUPID GUY!” I said and everybody in the restaurant gets shocked.

 


 

Short update. I think this is the shortest. Sorry for the late update. Sorry for everything, the english, the work and more. My bad.

Hope you would like it. Thank you.

Comments are loved :) 

Author-nim