You

who are you?

 

“You know how did I get amnesia?” Jaejoong interrupted us all of sudden.

“Urm… well you know, the thing is… the doctor tell me that you just got yourself hit with something… hard?” I am screwed.

“Yeah, then… do you have any idea why on earth I got that?” he trapped me!

Oh hell yeah he trapped me, I don’t have any intention to manipulate him or lie to him, I just won’t say anything as long he doesn’t bother to ask about it.

Just great Sa Ra, he just asked you. So, you have to tell him the truth right?

“That was…,” I said and stared on the floor.

Right then,

“Sae Yoon-ah, see this! I think this one is pretty… I love this one,” suddenly my mom came out from the fitting room.

“Aigoo, Sa Ra’s here too? Jaejoong? I thought no boys allowed. Not after what had…,” then uncle cut her off.

“Jagiya, I am the one who invited him today. I need some personal advice about men,” he claimed.

We both chuckled.

“But…,” he leaned forward and took my mom’s hand and kissed.

“You look pretty my bride,”

“Euuww…,” me and my sister depicted a disgust look.

“Yahh! What with that face?” mom exclaimed.

“Aniyaa, you look definitely pretty and awesome!” my sister and I hugged her.

“Awww….,” mom did her best ‘touched’.

“So Jaejoong, come I need your consultation with my groom outfit,” he followed uncle to the fitting room with some of the boutique’s staffs.

“I’ll wait you here, honey!” I yelled out as I saw him stared at me with his widening his grin.

I turned around and Sae Yoon grabbed me.

“So? Amnesia?” she asked me.

“Shhh… mom’s here,” I said and she nodded.

 After that, uncle appeared with his stunning tux along with Jaejoong.

What Jaejoong too?

“Hello ladies,” uncle exclaimed. Three of us were like… awe with their so very hot handsome and stunning appearance.

Mom approached her soon to be husband and praised him non-stop.

“I want to get a boyfriend too and get married soon,” Sae Yoon pouted.

I was listening to her but still Jaejoong… I was too preoccupied with his look.

“Yah! Sa Ra-unnie, are you listening?” then Jaejoong came to me and whispered lightly to my ears.

“Am I that handsome? Stop giving that such glare,”

“No, I didn’t…” then he cut me off.

“I knew it, you’ve fall for me,” he said and I pouted. How could that be?

“And… I am going to kiss those lips again if you keep pouting,” this time louder and able to be heard enough by all of us.

“Yahh!” I slapped his arm.

“Ouchh! Yah… it’s hurt!” he exclaimed.

“Aigooo! That’s enough, you guys with love lines, just go get married,” Sae Yoon said and all of them chuckled.

“Sa Ra-ah! Pick a dress, let’s have a wedding picture together with us. You and Jaejoong might get married soon,” uncle said and mom protested.

 “Jagiyaa, it’s not fair, you know…,” mom trying to object.

“It’s only for today, just once. Besides, Jaejoong had his tux on already,” uncle said and mom just agreed.

“Alright then, I don’t really mind actually. I was afraid if Sa Ra…,”

“No, I am fine. Wait I go and pick a dress. Sae Yoon let’s go!”

“I need a partner! Oh God,” she screamed out and then followed me to the fitting room.

 

In the fitting rooms,

My sister and I are particularly separated with a curtain and we chat a bit while we both change into dresses we picked earlier.

“I guess your break is about to end in the next five minutes?” she said.

“Yeah, I’ve called the office and I said that I am not feeling well,”

“Ohh I see. Hmm…, Unnie, so what’s really happened?” she asked me within the thick cloth.

“Yah… I don’t have any mood to talk about it. I’m afraid if Jaejoong might hear it,” I said. Sincerely. I don’t want him to...

To what?

What are the best words to complete it?

HATE ME and LEAVE ME?

I don’t want to admit it.

I am not certain about it either.

“Unnie?”

“N…ne..?” I heard her called me.

“Daydreaming huh? Arrasso, make sure that one day you’ll be telling me story.” She said and pulled the curtain. She’s done I guess.

“Yahh! I can’t pull this zip, could you…,” I asked her as I realized she’s about to sneak into my room.

She sighed. Pull my zip on.

“Trust me, you look incredibly pretty,” I said and she puts a wide grin on her face.

“Komawo, you look pretty too. It’s just I don’t have boyfriend yet,” yet again she sighed.

“One day you will,” I said and hugged her.

As we both turned out, we awed most of the people there and the shoots start.

Mom looks really happy as the wedding is around the corner and I believed this ahjussi can makes her life more worthy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the shoots end, uncle invited me to visit his house which he specially built for my mother. I was wondering she was old enough to be that lucky.

But then I was happy because ever since dad left us she did go through hard days. So this is the pay. As long she is happy and I am totally grateful upon that.

Jaejoong followed too. He was staring at me while me sms-ing Hwan Jin along the way. Well he did texting me asking where am I, and sort of cheesy stuff.

Back then I always find that was attractive but recently… You got me right?

It seems bugging me. Well I did sound cruel, I guess I was just tired that’s why I felt that way towards him.

“Hwan Jin?” he asked me.

I nodded. “What does he wants?”  He tried to snatch my phone.

“Yahh… I never let anyone read my messages. Besides, he was just asking where I have been and sort of like that?” I simply answered him. Hold onto my phone tight.

“Tchh… Don’t do it in front of me,” he said slowly but merely I managed to hear it.

“Do what?” I get his word but not really understand.

“That thing,” he appointed at my phone.

“This thing?” I raised my phone and made a blank looked.

“Yahh… I know this is the part of the deal, yeah I knew you have to be fair enough, but don’t text him whenever I’m with you,” he yelled out loud and looked away.

I chuckled. “Ehhh… are you… possibly… what they would call it? Jealous?”  I laughed out loud and I can feel it, he did jealous. After all he did the pout. It was cute and annoyed at the same time.

“What? Jealous? Tchhh…” he said and keeps pouted.

“Aishh you too! Just shut up. It has been hard for me. Lord, just give someone to love already,” Sae Yoon cried out loud. And all of us giggled.