Concert

My Stylist

-beep! beep!-

Rolling over, you slammed the alarm clock off. 6:30. "Too early..." you moaned. This was the day of the concert for B.A.P and a newer band called Nu'est. Making your way slowly to the bathroom, you fixed your hair and got ready. It was going to be a longgg day. You were sure of it. Suddenly, your phone beeped. Yawning, you looked at your phone. It was a text from Mr. Kim, the head of TS Entertainment. "Get down to the make-up room as soon as possible!" Quickly, you gathered your supplies and ran down to the waiting idols. 

 

Panting, you spotted Youngjae sitting on a couch. "Hye-mi! You'd better hurry. You know Zelo is really particular about his hair. He only wants you to curl it for him." Nodding in exasperation, you found Zelo impatiently tapping his foot while sitting on a make-up chair.

"You know... I'm not the only one who knows how to curl your hair..." you said, putting your stuff down and taking out the curling iron.

"Yeah... but I like it best when YOU do it." Zelo smirked, watching you frantically try to get everything set up in time. Sighing, you turned his face towards the mirror. "Sure, sure. Now whatever you do, DON'T MOVE OKAY? I don't want to accidently burn your scalp before your concert. Shrugging, he obeyed quietly. Frowning suspiciously, you started the long process of curling his hair. Besides your complaints, you kind of enjoyed working with his hair. It was always so soft, and easy to style. You started getting into a rhythm and was almost finished when... Zelo started screaming. Dropping the iron, you frantically pushed his chair around so that he was facing you.

Worry creasing your face, with fear mixed in as well (you didn't want to know what Mr. Kim would do to you if he found out you injured a member of B.A.P). You grabbed his face and looked him in the eyes.

"Zelo?! Are you okay? Did I burn you?" Small tears were forming at the corner of his eyes. Now you were really concerned. "Zelo? Please tell me you're okay." Leaning in, you inspected the top of his head. "Hey... I don't see anything wrong. It's not burned at all!" you yelled accusingly. Suddenly, you were twisted around.

"WAH!" you yelped, and landed on Zelo's lap.

"Did it really look like I was in pain?" he asked, his breath tickling your ear.

"Those tears? They were fake?!" you asked angrily. 

"If I was actually burned, I wouldn't cry over a small thing like that." he smirked. Rolling your eyes, you pushed off and tried to get up.
"Hey! Stay still Hye-mi." He wrapped his arms around you. "Zelo... people are looking..." you whispered, looking at the laughing faces of the rest of B.A.P and the disapproving ones of the older stylists.

"So?" he asked, only tightening his arms. "Ugh... listen... I need to finish curling your hair or I'm in big trouble."

"Fine..." he reluctantly let you go. "Finally..." you thought. 

 

Zelo's POV:

Hehehe... I loveee teasing this girl. It's like an addiction. When she told me to be still, she should have known I wouldn't listen. Pulling her onto my lap was hilarious! Seeing her get all red and frustrated... ahhh... what better entertainment is there?

 

(back to your POV)

 

The concert for B.A.P was beginning. It was always exciting being there, watching the whole thing unfold. Everyone was busy, rushing around like ants. It was at times like this that you really wished you could have become an idol. But for now, you took a backseat to the whole scene. Suddenly, you could hear cheers and screams. B.A.P had entered the stage. Smiling, you watched them perform for a bit, before turning back into the staff building. When they were singing and dancing like that, they all became different beings. Even annoying, bratty Zelo turned into something like an angel. Hungry, you looked around for some ramen. It was your "go-to snack" whenever there was a concert. Spotting a box, you hurried over and quickly started to prepare it.

 

"Hey! That's for Pledis employees only!" Turning around, your mouth filled with the delicious ramen noodles, you saw an attractive boy pointing at you. "Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't know... I was just really... hungry..." you said nervously, trying to swallow the food in your mouth. You didn't want any trouble. In fact, you tried to avoid trouble whenever possible.

"Hehehe, it's fine. I just wanted to see how you would react." He winked.

"Yah!" you shouted angerly, but mostly you were relieved.
"I'm JR, from Nu'est, by the way. Who are you?" he asked, looking you up and down. Suddenly self-concious, you quickly cleared your throat and bowed. "Hi! I'm Lee Hye-mi, a stylist for B.A.P!"

Smiling, he grabbed a ramen bowl too. "Ramen's my favorite food. Is it yours?" he asked, making conversation.

"Um... I actually like pasta..."

"Oh really? I should take you out sometime. I know this really good place." he said, glancing at you.

Grinning, you rubbed your arm awkwardly. Suddenly, you felt someone behind you. Before you could turn around though, you felt two arms slip around your waist.
"Who are you?" the voice asked JR. It was Zelo you realized, groaning. "I'm JR from Nu'est. What about you?" he asked, eyeing Zelo's arms wrapped possesively around your waist. Smiling weakly, you said "This is Zelo. One of the guys I work with." you said.

"You guys seem close for a stylist and an idol." JR commented, and you could sense something under his words, but wasn't sure what it was. "Ah... yeah he's like my brother." you said emphasizing the last word. The arms tightened, and Zelo rested his head on top of yours. Ugh... you really hated the fact that he was so much taller. "Mhmm... we're super close." he said grinning, looking at JR. It was getting awkward fast, and you laughed hoping to relieve the tension. "So... I think we're going to have to go... I'm expecting you to keep your promise and take me to the pasta place!" you said, smiling at JR before running towards the door.

"I will! Bye Lee Hye-mi!" you heard him shout after you.

Angrily, you spun around once you reached an empty hallway. Zelo was in fo world of trouble...