Stay Still!

My Stylist

"YAH! Zelo! What did I tell you? Stay still until I finish getting your measurements. Aish... it's your fault you grow so fast. I keep having to get new measurements..." you shouted. He laughed, as you reached on your tip toes. Suddenly, you made a mistake of looking him in the eyes. Zelo winked and suddenly you found yourself falling on the couch behind you.

"AHHHH!" You screamed, and landed in a heap. Before you could even move, he was on top of you. "Urgh... get away Zelo..." You grimaced, trying to wriggle away.

"Why? Don't you like it Hye-mi? I like it ~ " He snuggled closer to you. Rolling your eyes, you pushed his head away. You were used to his jokes by now. "Mhmm... I love it." you replied sarcastically. "Now get off okay? I need to finish before your next outing."

Satisfied, he got up and dusted himself off. You grabbed your measuring tape and continued where you left off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Hye-mi? Umm... I accidently made a hole in this shirt. Can you patch it up please?" Daehyun asked, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"What happened this time?" you asked tiredly. They were always causing you more work.

"Blame Jongup! He was the one that wanted to wrestle!"

Sighing, you took it from him. He smiled and wrapped you in a hug. "Thanks! You're the best!" Laughing, you patted his back.
"He's allowed to hug you and I'm not?" Zelo asked accusingly, walking into the room.  "You didn't know? She likes ME the best." Daehyun said, smirking. "Is that true Hye-mi? Really?" Zelo looked at you, daring you to agree with Daehyun.

"Yup. I LOVEEE Daehyun Oppa. He's the MOST HANDSOME too." You replied, before running away. As you sprinted out the door, you could hear Daehyun's loud laughter and Zelo's angry shouts.

Suddenly, you bumped into someone. "Sorry!" you exclaimed, bowing. Straightening back up you saw Sunhwa from Secret. "Watch where you're going next time. You could have hurt me!" She glared, before turning into the room you had left. "Hmph..." You thought, sticking your tongue out at her retreating figure. Turning away, you headed to the room the company had given you while you worked with B.A.P. It was time for a long bath~

 

 

 

A/N: TT.TT sorry i know NOTHING happened in this chapter but i'm trying to figure it out as i go along... hehehe... i'll try to make a longer chapter next time!!!