Date?

My Stylist

"Hello?" you picked up your phone. It was an unknown number.

"Hye-mi? Hey, it's JR... do you remember me? We met at the last B.A.P concert?"

AHH!!! You freaked out a bit, and almost dropped the set of clothes you were holding in your other hand. You hadn't expected to ever talk to him again.

"H-hey! What's up?"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go out and eat. I promised you a dinner at an italian restraunt." You could hear the easy smile in his voice.

"Oh... you don't actually have to buy me food. I was just kidding last time!" 

"It's fine. I want to do it. I like hanging out with you."

Your heart started pounding. Even though you had only talked to him once, you had felt attracted to his personality. And not to mention that GORGEOUS face.

"So, when are you free?"

"Umm... I'm free tomorrow after work. It ends at 5:00."

"So... can I pick you up at 6:00?"

-----------------------Later-----------------------------

"WHAT SHOULD I WEAR???" you complained, throwing clothes everywhere. It was after work, and you were trying to get an outfit ready for your dinner tomorrow. You didn't want to rush after work and try to find something to wear.

"You have lots of clothes! You're a STYLIST for goodness sake!" Nana exclaimed, sitting on your bed. To Nana this was your first "date" and she wanted to make it the perfect experience, since you usually weren't interested in other guys.

"Yeah, but I need something different..." you said, sighing sadly.

"Something special?" Nana asked, looking suspiciously at you.

"Mhmm..." you murmured, inspecting another skirt.

"YAH! YOU LIKE HIM!" Nana suddenly screamed, jumping up and pointing a finger at you. She was grinning like a mad woman.

"WHAT?!" you fell off the bed, looking in shock at your crazy friend. You were furiously blushing. "What are you talking about?! He's just a guy I recently met!!!!  I don't like him! And don't say it so loud... someone might hear you." 

But ,of course... it was too late. Someone had heard.

"What's this I hear? Hye-mi likes someone?"

Zelo poked his head into your room.

"NO, I don't. Now go away." you angrily glared at him.

"Hey... you can't like anyone else!" he said, sitting next to you on the bed. "You can't cheat on me, okay?"

"WHO SAID WE'RE GOING OUT?" you shouted.

"Aren't we?" he smiled innocently at you.

"... I'm sorry but you must be mistaking me for another girl." Smiling sarcastically back at him, you turned back towards your pile of clothes.

"No... I'm sure you're my girlfriend, Lee Hye-mi."

Again your heart, for the second time that day, pounded. 
"Ugh... maybe I just have a heart disease and don't know it." you thought frustratedly, rubbing your chest. You didn't want to think of the possibilty of actually liking Zelo.

"Hey, focus. We need to think of an outfit remember?" Nana interrupted your little spat with Zelo.

"Right. Outift..."

"Why do you need an outfit?" Zelo asked, curiously looking at you.

"She's going on a date." Nana said proudly.

"WHAT?! You're having an affair?" he made a grab for you, but you scrambled away.

"I am NOT going on a date." you pointedly looked at Nana. "And even if I was, it shouldn't concern you." This time you looked straight at Zelo.

Looking back at the piles of clothes, you felt like giving up.

"That's it... I'm not going to find anything. I'm going shopping before the mall closes. You want to come, Nana?" you asked, grabbing your bag.

"Aww... I can't! I have to work on this hair style concept that's due tomorrow... I hate work..." she pouted.

"That's fine. I can just go by myself." you smiled at her, stepping out into the hallway.

"Wait!" you heard Nana call.

"Yeah?"

"You can't go alone! It's dangerous. Especially since it's pretty late and you're a young girl."

"I'll be fine! It's only for a short time." you replied, praying that Zelo wouldn't volunteer to go with you.

"I CAN GO!" Zelo cried happily.

Of course....

"NO. NO. NO." you thought, panicking. He cannot come to the mall.

"But people will recognize you, and bother us!" you said, backing away.

"So? I'll just put on glasses and a hat or something... C'mon, let's hurry." He pushed you along the hallway, as you struggled and shouted.

"NANA!!!! SAVE MEE!!!"

-----------------At the Mall-------------------------

Walking around, you inspected the different stores. "Which one should I start at?" you wondered. You wanted something casual, but classy.

"Let's get icecream!" Zelo suggested. "Why did he have to come?" you thought for the thousandth time. It had only been ten minutes, and he had been complaining about being hungry since you had got there.

"If we buy icecream, will you shut up?"

"Yup!" he ran ahead, and stopped at the icecream shop ahead. "What flavor do you want?" he called back to you.

"Strawberry." you sighed, seeing him get so happy over ice cream was like watching a two year old.

"Two strawberry icecreams." He said, smiling at the girl who was working at the register.

Momentarily surprised by the gorgeous guy standing in front of her, she gaped. Then, instantly went into flirt mode. "Coming right up. I'm Victoria, by the way." She smiled, and tucked her hair behind her ear. Slightly pulling down her shirt, she revealed a pink lacy bra. Then, she quickly looked you up and down and sniffed.

You could practically hear her thoughts: "No competition. I can take this guy away from her in the blink of an eye." 

You hated those types of girls. They were always walking around acting like they were the gift to this world. Annoyed, you decided to show her up, and prove that she wasn't any better than you. Walking over, you looped your arm through Zelo's.

"Oppa, let's just get one strawberry, and share." you smiled up at him.

"Umm... sure..." he said, confused by your sudden change in behaivior. 

You could feel the girl's deadly glare.

" it." you thought, happily glancing at her. You intertwined your fingers with his, and rested your head on his shoulder.

You could feel the jealousy pouring out of her. It was incredible to finally see one of these girls getting a taste of their  own medicine. Zelo grabbed the strawberry cup and led you over to a bench. 

Deciding to drop the act since she could no longer see you, you looked at Zelo. "Sorry about that.... You can have all the ice cream. We don't actually have to share."

"What was that whole thing about?" he asked curiously.

"Nothing... just..." you didn't know how to explain this to a guy. It was just a girl thing.

"Forget about it." Grabbing his spoon, you ate a huge piece of the icecream.

"Hey! You said I could eat it all!" he glared at you, before snatching his spoon back.

"Ahhh brain freeze." you moaned, rubbing your head.

"Pabo... it's your fault." he muttered.

"Hey!" you exclaimed

Suddenly you heard a girl whisper, "So-ra, come here! See that couple over there? Aren't they ADORABLE? I want a boyfriend like that..."

Standing up, you blushed. "We aren't on a date!" you thought. But to others it must look just like one... Dammit.

"C'mon... let's finish shopping." you walked away, not bothering to look back.

-----------------At A Shop------------------

"Try this one." Zelo held up the ugliest thing you had ever seen. He seemed to be purposely looking for the worst clothing.

"Yah... are you trying to make me look bad for the dinner?"

"Of course. I can't have this guy falling for you when you belong to me."

"Ugh... you need mental help."

He only smiled, and walked away.

Sighing, you turned around. A dress at the end caught your eye. "That's cute..." You reached for it and took a closer look.

"Perfect." you grinned, relieved. "Hey, I'm going to go try this on."

Zelo followed you to the dressing rooms. He tried to come in with you, but you stopped him.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I want to see what you look like in the dress." he said innocently.

"Nice try. Wait out here, okay? I'll come out and you can see it." You disappeared behind the door.

Changing into the dress, you critically looked over every detail. Tieing your hair into a loose bun, you approved and went out.

"How do I look?"

Zelo's POV: Damn.... she's gorgeous. What am I going to do? What if she falls for this guy? She always thinks I'm joking, and sometimes I am... but there are other times when I seriously think I might really like this girl.

Your POV:

"You can't wear that! It's too revealing!"

"Well too bad. I'm buying it."

If Zelo didn't like it, it must mean this dress was the right one.

He stood up and walked towards you. You watched him suspisciously. Slowly, he backed you up against the mirror inside the dressing room. 

"I said... you can't wear that. I don't want some other guy seeing you like this."

Your breath quickened. He was so close... His huge eyes were dark.

"Well, I said I'm going to buy this. So get over it." You were glad your voice hadn't sounded too shaky.

Frowning, he leaned even closer. "Fine. But if he touches even a hair on your head or makes a move on you, I won't let it go easily."

Your eyes widened. What was he talking about?

Straightening up, he walked away without looking back.

You let your breath out.

"He's crazy..."

 

A/N:

I'm sorry!!! I know I haven't posted in a while, but I"ve been so busy TT.TT Thank you to all my subscribers!!! I really appreciate your comments!!! <3