The Invitation

My Stylist

 

"Hello?" you picked up the phone, stepping outside the room where you had been watching B.A.P practice.

"Hey, it's me! I was wondering if you're going to the 2012 Rookie Gala..."

Rookie Gala? You remembered hearing Nana talk to Youngjae about that. It was a HUGE event where the hottest upcoming groups were invited.

"Yeah, I think B.A.P is going. But I'm not sure if the staff is invited." you pouted. There was never any glitz or glamour for the people working behind the scenes.

"Well then I guess this is your invitation. Will you go to the Gala with me?"

You could practically see his adorable, hopeful looking face. Without hesitation, you answered.

"Of course!"

Hanging up, you imagined going to the Gala arm in arm with JR. How AMAZING would that be? You would dress up really nice and impress everyone ~ sigh...

"OH CRAP!" you suddenly screamed. DANCING. Weren't there always slow dances at these types of events?! You could not dance. Plain and simple. It was near impossible for you to be graceful in a dress. Another reason why you would never be a kpop idol. TT.TT

Freaking out you went through all your options.

1) Fake sick and cancel the date?

No... you would never do that to JR. Besides you still wanted to see the Gala.

2) Refuse to dance and sit there awkwardly?

Best bet... but EMBARASSING!!! > <

3) Learn how to dance in a week?

Almost impossible... but... you had to try.

 

Now... who to learn from?

Immediately Zelo popped into your head but you quickly ignored the idea. It would be an experience NO ONE wanted to go through or witness. His lessons would probably be filled with a bunch of flirtatious/ awkward moments... and a bit of shoe-stomping.

... Jongup? That was a reasonable choice. But you didn't want Nana to think there was anything going on between you two...

"Okay... I'll ask Himchan." you decided.

Peeking into their practice room again, you watched them dance.

"Yup... I completely compared to them... Whatever happens... I will not embarass myself or JR." you thought firmly to yourself. "FIGHTING!" you yelled, raising your fist.

"Weirdo." Zelo suddenly walked out of the room and flicked you on the forehead.

"Hey..." you mumbled, rubbing the sore spot.

"What are you doing? Talking to yourself again?"

"NO." you replied, squeezing his cheeks. "You don't have to worry about anything my little baby boy." Squeezing harder, you smiled.

Seeing him wince in pain, you let go, satisfied.

"K, see you later June-bug." using the one nickname he hated the most. (see... Junhong = June-bug? hahaha i'm cool...)

"Don't call me that!" he called after you.

Making your way towards Himchan, you didn't look back.

"Himchan Oppa!!!"

"Oh! Hey, I haven't seen you in a while."

"I've been busy..." you said giving him a pouting face. He could never say no to aegyo!

"Oppa... I need you to help me with something."

"What is it?" he asked, looking at you suspiciously.

"Don't worry! It's nothing too bad... I need you to teach me how to dance > <;" you said really fast.

"Dance? Ah... I want to, but I don't think I can. Today and tomorrow I have a solo photo shoot... Why don't you ask Zelo? He's always hanging around you." he replied, winking at you at the last sentence.

"No no no! That's okay. I can just ask... Youngjae Oppa! heheehe.... k bi!" you said, running away before he could summon Zelo.

Shutting the door, you leaned against it and closed your eyes. It was always a hassle trying to have a normal conversation with Himchan. He was always trying to set you and Zelo up. You supposed you should tell him you had a boyfriend now. But for some reason, you wanted to keep it to yourself a little longer. Sighing, you slowly opened your eyes.

And found Zelo an inch away from you lips. "AHHHH!!!!!!" you screamed, shutting your eyes closed again.

"What's wrong?" he asked innocently, coming closer.

"Zelo... get away from me. Right NOW." you yelled, pushing his face away from you.

"Yah... don't be so cold. I'm here to help! Himchan texted me and said you needed a dance teacher. Who's a better dancer than me?!" he asked, grinning confidently.

"Himchan... I'm going to kill you..." you muttered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing... and no I don't need your help." Glaring you turned to leave, but he caught your shoulder.

"Why do you need to learn to dance all of a sudden?"

"Why do you need to know?" you retorted.

"Cause you're my girlfriend!" he replied like it was a normal answer.

"... Zelo..." You looked up at him with shining eyes. "You really mean it? I'm your girlfriend? I've been waiting for so long for you to finally accept me."

His eyes widened in surprise. "Uhh... are you okay?"

"Now that I know how you feel about me... can we... be together?" you leaned closer, your lips.

He gulped, backing away. "Um... if you need a doctor I can take you to the hospital."

"Hahahahahah!!!" you burst out laughing. "You should have seen your face!! PUAHAHAHAHHA."

Zelo frowned. "Meanie..." he muttered.

"Anyways... BIG NEWS: I have a real boyfriend. And he invited me to the Rookie Gala. That's why I need to learn to dance."

"A boyfriend?! You mean... that kid JR?" he growled out.

"Kid? He's older than you." Not backing away, you stood straighter.

"Yeah... but I'm TALLER than him." he replied, towering over you.

*Gulp* you shrunk a litttle. "Well... JR's my boyfriend and there's nothing you can do about it."

"We'll see about that." he murmured, turning away.

You watched him as he walked down the hallway.

"Meet me in the dance room tonight at five!" he called, without looking back.

"I'm not going to be there!!!" you yelled at him.

But he never replied.

And that's how you started dance lessons with "Dance Master Zelo."