Pasta and Park ^ ^

My Stylist

"Hey Hye-mi!" JR smiled, and waved at you. He was leaning against his car, and wearing these ADORABLE sun glasses. 

"WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL????"  you mentally screamed.

Nervously, you smiled back. "H-hey :)"

Ah yes... so intelligent and articulate. NOT.

"Are you ready?" He asked, opening the door for you.

"Yup! Thank-you so much for taking me out." You didn't want to be totally awkward, so you tried to imagine JR as if he was just a member of B.A.P. It wasn't working...

"No problem." he winked.

"GAHHHHHH!!! I'm turning into a fan girl TT.TT" you thought.

"So I was thinking after we eat we could go to this amusement park. Is that okay with you?"

"OMIGOD ARE YOU SERIOUS? I FREAKING LOVE AMUSEMENT PARKS!!!! ARE THERE GOING TO BE ROLLERCOASTERS??? THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE!!!" you suddenly burst out, clapping your hands like a maniac.

You momentarily forgot to be the calm, sophisticated girl you wanted to be, and started freaking out over the thought of going to a theme park. You really loved all types of games and rides, and hadn't been to one since you started working.

He looked at you for a moment, and burst out laughing.

"Dammit... just when I thought I could get through this without embarassing myself...." you thought, sighing deeply. Covering your face with your hands, you sunk lower in your seat. You were blushing like crazy.

"Hahahaha! And for a moment here I thought you would be one of those annoyingly proper, quiet girls."

"Huh?"

"I mean like... you know... those girls who don't know how to have fun because they might ruin their image or whatever. I knew I liked you the moment I saw you." 

"Oh... thanks?" you were still confused but felt better. He liked you!!! Maybe not in the way you wanted him to, but it was still close enough!

"You know... you're a funny girl." he said, glancing at you.

"In a good way?" you asked hopefully. You didn't want him to think you were funny in a weird way.

"In a very good way." he replied, and started the car.

You smiled. Your little "embarassing moment" had sort of broken the ice, and you felt more comfortable with him now. Suddenly, you were really excited for this "date".

--------------Pasta Place-----------------

"This is... WONDERFUL." you were gobbling down the pasta as fast you could.

"I told you didn't I? Now I guess you have to admit I'm pretty much the genius between the two of us." he smirked.

In the car you had gotten into a debate with him, trying to see who was smarter. Neither of you would admit defeat.

"Hah!" you snorted. "I should take you to my place. I make some killer bibimbap. Then we'll see who's the genius." you replied.

He was silent for a moment, and you looked up to see him staring at you. Suddenly self-concious, you asked, "What's wrong? Is there something on me?" You frantically rubbed your face.

Laughing he replied, "You're fine. I just want to know more about the brilliant stylist behind B.A.P. What's your life story?"

You were taken aback for a moment. Your life story? No one had really asked you for that before.

"Ummm... where do I start?"

"Where were you born?"

"Seoul..." you paused, thinking. "My mom is Park Eun-mi and my dad is Lee Min-soo. My birthday is June 5th. I like the color yellow and pink. My favorite animal is a bear." You rattled off general facts. Thinking he was probably bored, you glanced at him.

"Go on. I think you're interesting." he smiled encouragingly. 

"But... I lead a really normal life... well besides the fact that I have to deal with six guys who act like five year olds." you replied, thinking of B.A.P.

"Then..." he paused, tapping his fingers and thinking, "Tell me a secret. I'm really good at keeping those." His eyes met yours and you couldn't seem to look away. You felt like you could trust him with all your heart at that moment. His eyes resembled your father's. Deep brown, almost black, but still bright.

"...I wanted to be an idol like you. Scratch that. Sometimes I still wish for that. But I'm not good enough..." you whispered, feeling tears prick your eyes. It had always been a sensitive subject and that's why you never told anyone. Knowing that you weren't good enough made you feel worthless.

"When I was younger, I wanted to be a writer... I always loved reading. But... I couldn't become one. I just don't have the talent or skills." he said, looking at his hands. "Being an idol isn't all that great you know."

You were suddenly really glad you told JR your secret. It felt like a weight had lifted off you.

"Well then, I guess we have a lot more in common than I thought." you said, laughing a little.

"Yeah... I guess you're right." He said, smiling at you.

Warmth seemed to spread between the two of you, as you continued the conversation. By the end of the dinner, you felt like you had known JR your whole life.

-----------------------------Amusement Park----------------------------------

"Let's go on that one!" you said, pointing at the last ride. It was pretty late, so there had been no lines. It was INCREDIBLE. You could go on as many rides as you wanted without waiting an hour for it. 

"... Shouldn't we... take a break?" JR asked, panting.

"Oh sorry > <; Are you feeling sick?" you fretted, worriedly patting his back. "It's getting late... maybe we should go."

"Nah... I'm just a little tired. There was a dance practice earlier today. Do you want me to win you a toy instead?" he said, looking at the shooting game across from you.

"Sure! No one's ever won me anything before!" you said, excited.

Walking up, JR paid the man and picked up the toy gun.

"Shoot all the cups down and you get the GRAND PRIZE!" the man announced.

"Don't mess up JR... or I'll be extremely disappointed in you." you said gravely, shaking your finger at him.

Sticking his tongue out, he gently flicked you on the forehead.

"Hey!" you protested.

"Watch and learn my little Hye-mi."

Suddenly, he turned out around and quickly shot all the cups off the stand.

"WAH!!!!! THAT WAS AMAZING!!! HOW'D YOU DO THAT?" you yelled, jumping up and down. You were really bad at these types of games and was easily impressed.

"See! I told you I could do it." JR said, grinning smugly.

"Which one do you want?" the man asked you.

"Umm... can I have the pink bear?"

Pulling it down, he handed the over-sized plushie to you. It was so cute! You couldn't wait to show Nana, and dissect this whole day piece by piece.

Walking towards the car, you looked over at JR. "Thank-you so much... today was the most fun I've ever had."

"So... does that mean I get a kiss?" he asked.

"A KISS??!!!! WHAT? BUT HE'LL KNOW HOW UNEXPERIENCED I AM!!! WAIT... DOES THIS MEAN HE LIKES ME?!!!!" you screamed mentally. "Breathe... breathe... must be calm..." you closed your eyes for a moment, thinking.

Then, pausing, you stood on your tip-toes and quickly kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey! That doesn't count!" he complained, but he was smiling from ear to ear.

"Too bad! That's all you're gonna get today!" you replied.

Swiftly running away, you called back, "Catch me if you can~" Laughing, he chased you all the way to the car and finally grabbed you from behind. Giggling you said, "Okay okay! I surrender!"

"You'll never be able to escape from me now!" JR growled into your ear. Trying to ignore the shivers running down your spine, you twisted around and lightly flicked him on the forehead.

"Payback from before." you said smirking, enjoying the surprised look on his face.

Laughing, he opened the door for you. Before you could climb in though, he caught your arm. You looked back at him confused.

"So Hye-mi... this means you'll be my girlfriend right?"

"... You want me to be your girlfriend?" Your eyes were huge, and your heart was beating at an unhealthy rate.

"Do you not want to be?" JR asked, suddenly scared. He didn't want to lose you. His eyebrows scrunched together, and his smile faded.

He looked so adorable, you had to laugh. "Of course I want to be! I was just surprised..." You gave him a tight hug to reassure him.

"Oh... I almost died for a minute there..." he breathed, resting his forehead on yours.

Smiling, you couldn't believe how lucky you were to have found such a perfect guy. Breathing in, you tried to memorize his scent and everything about him.

"JR really is my perfect match..." you thought contently.

--------------------------Dorms------------------------------

After JR dropped you off, you twisted the key of your dorm door and stepped inside. It had been pretty cold, and you quickly ran to your closet and changed into the warmest pajamas you had. Brushing your teeth, you replayed everything and sighed at the particular romantic moments. You couldn't wait to talk to Nana! She would be so proud that you actually had a boyfriend. Not a daydream one, but a REAL one!!! You couldn't help but squeal, and bounded over to the bed.

Unexpectedly, you noticed a huge lump under your blankets. "What is that? Did I leave a pillow under there?" you wondered, poking it. Inspecting it closely, you bent lower. Suddenly, a hand shot out and pulled you into the bed. "AHHH!!!" you screamed.

 "Shh... You might wake someone up." a voice whispered sleepily. It was so close, the breath tickled your ear. "Yah... how long have you been gone? I've been waiting for forever."

Of course... you should have guessed it. It was none other than that crazy Zelo...