Prepping for the "DATE"

My Stylist

"Breathe in. Breath out. Breathe in. Breath--- OH NOOO!!!! What was I thinking??? I can't go out to eat in PUBLIC with an idolllll~ TT.TT" you mentally screamed.

It was finally time. You were in your room getting ready. Hair? Check. (Nana was literally a wizard with a curling iron...) Clothes? Check. Shoes? Check. But still you felt like you were about to go to your own funeral. Who knows? Maybe you would embarass yourself to death...

Would it be awkward? Probably... > < And JR was just so... ATTRACTIVE. Even if he didn't like you as a girlfriend, you still wanted to be close friends with him. If you made a fool of yourself, you would just go die in a hole.

"Yah, I just want you to know that if you see a random person following you on your date, it's going to be me. I can't let you go with some strange boy without proper supervision." Zelo grinned cheekily at you.

"DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT FOLLOWING ME YOU ERTED STALKER!!!!" you threw your pillow at him, but he swiftly caught it. "Besides... it's not a date." you muttered under your breath.

"Hey... I'm just worried about you." His eyes instantly widened and started to water.

"You can't trick me with those puppy eyes again!" you yelled, quickly closing your eyes. You had a super soft spot for his adorable puppy dog eyes.

"Look at me Hye-mi." he whined. You could see him throwing one of his temper tantrums.

"No!"

"Don't make me open them for you..." he threatened.

Scared, your eyes flickered for a moment, but you stayed your ground. You refused to be frightened by a childish boy.

"I'd like to see you try!!" you said, making a face at him.

"Fine... have it your way."

Suddenly, you felt yourself be tackled onto your bed.

"Oooff..." you groaned, eyes flying open.

"Hah! I told you I could do it." he laughed. "You should have seen your face! HAHAHAHA!!!" 

He was still on top of you and you watched him as he laughed. He looked so much sweeter when he was smiling care-free like this. Suddenly, Zelo noticed you looking at him.

"Wae? Am I really that good-looking?" he winked.

"Psh... NO." you said, blushing.

Smiling, he rolled off of you and laid next to you on the bed. You were hyper aware of his shoulder slightly touching yours.

"Are you nervous?" he asked suddenly.

"... yeah..."

"You could always cancel."

"I could, but that would be rude. Besides I really do want to get to know JR better." You felt weird having a normal conversation with Zelo. Usually you would be at each others necks by now.

"Do you like him?" He glanced at you, but quickly looked at the ceiling again.

You thought about his question, wondering if you should answer honestly.

"I think... I think I could really like this guy. Even though I've only met him once..." you whispered, speaking the truth.

"Mmm.... Well, I gotta go." Zelo abruptly lifted himself off the bed and walked towards the door.

Before leaving, he turned around and said, "By the way, you look really good right now."

Even after he left, you continued staring at the door, blushing.

"Darn it Zelo!!!! Why do you have to make me so CONFUSED?! I DON'T LIKE YOU. I CAN'T LIKE YOU. I WON'T LIKE YOU." you chanted this over and over. Where was Nana when you needed her? Putting your arm over your eyes, you sighed deeply. "I didn't sign up for this when I became their stylist..."

*Ding-a-ling* You looked over at your phone. It was a text from JR. It was time to go... BATTLE TIME!

 

A/N: I'll try to post the next chapter soon!!! Argh... so much SCHOOL WORK. Cannot wait for summer ^ ^

POWER MV CAME OUT AND I'M DYING INSIDE. <3333