Marathon Night

My Stylist

It was the official drama marathon night for the B.A.P staff and members. It was the first one they were having, and you were super excited. What's not to like about a day off, good snacks, and a good drama? Slipping into sweatpants and a t-shirt, you tied your hair into a messy bun.

Marathon Outift: Compelete.

"Hye-mi, you ready?" Nana asked you. She was your closest friend here because she was the closest to your age. Nana was 21, while the others were around 25. "Mhmm... let me just grab my pillow." Leaving the room, you bumped into Jongup. 

"Hey guys! You ready for the marathon night?" he asked, putting his arms around the both of you.

"Yeah! I'm so excited!" Nana said, blushing. She had a small crush on Jongup, but recently decided to try to get over it since relationships between members and staff were banned. 

"What are we watching again?" Nana asked.

"Umm... I think it was City Hunter..." Jongup replied.

"Oh! I didn't get to finish that one."

"I haven't seen it at all, but it seemed really good."

You nodded along, not wanting to into their conversation. It was rare when Nana and Jongup could talk alone.

Reaching the break room, you could see pillows, blankets, and people scattered across the floor in front of the TV. 
"Looks like everyone is already here. We'd better hurry!" Nana whispered, dragging you to the couch. The two of you sat down, reaching for the snacks on the table in front of you. Jongup laid on the floor, resting next to Youngjae.

"So are you over Jongup yet?" you whispered to Nana.

Shaking her head, she sighed. "It's impossible. How am I supposed to give up on a guy like that? He's perfect..."

Smiling, you squeezed her arm sympathetically. "Go sit next to him! It's your chance to get closer to him." you said, nudging her.

"But then you'll be alone..." She resisted, but you kept pushing her until she finally gave in.

"Fine fine! If you really think I should..."

Nervously, she scooted onto the floor and sat next to Jongup. He looked at her, and smiled.

"You did good Lee Hye-mi." you thought, congratulating yourself.

Suddenly, you felt the couch sink. Looking to your right, you saw Zelo sitting next to you. "Ohhhh no. NO NO NO." you muttered, trying to push him off.

"Shhh!" an older stylist shushed you.

"Sorry Ga-young Unnie!" you whispered, and glared at Zelo.

"Get. Off." you whispered. He put his fingers to his lips and shook his head.

"The movie's about to start." he whispered back.

"This boy..." you thought grumpily.

The room darkened, and the movie began.

You were intently watching the screen, when Zelo suddenly put his head on your lap.

Stifling a scream, you leaned down. "Yah! My lap's not a pillow!"

"No, but it's nice and soft like one." he replied, snuggling closer.

"Are you calling me fat?" 

"Shh..."

"Argh!!!! This guy can really get under my skin!!!!" you thought furiously. Crossing your arms, you continued to watch the drama with Zelo's head resting on your lap. There was something actually comforting about having his head there. It was nice and warm... kind of like a cat. And before you know it, you found yourself unconciously playing with his hair like you would with a kitten. Combing it and burying your fingers in it. He sighed in contentment. 

Closing your eyes for a moment, you remember when you had first met Zelo. All the members of B.A.P were gorgeous, but he was the one that had caught your attention. He was always joking around and smiling. And it didn't hurt that he was an incredible dancer. In fact, in the beginning you had had a small crush on him. And he seemed to notice you more than the other stylists since you were both the same age. He was always talking to you, and you thought that he might be into you. He always flirted with you and was wherever you were.

One day, you decided to confess to him. It had seemed like he was interested in you too. Even though it was against the rules, you figured you would at least try. For the sake of love. Or at least what you thought was love... the day you were going to ask him, you saw him flirting with another girl. He treated her just like he had treated you before. It was AWFUL. Your heart broke, and from then on you vowed not to fall for his tricks and teasing. You weren't going to be one of the many girls that fell for his behavior.

Thinking about it, you smiled. At the time, it seemed like the world was coming to an end. Now you were glad you hadn't had the chance to confess. It would have been BEYOND embarassing if he said no, and if he said yes you would be stuck with a two-faced player. 

Wrapping one of his curls around your finger, you looked down and inspected his face while he was watching the screen. He really was good-looking. "It's too bad your personality stinks..." you mused to yourself.
 

As the night wore on, more and more people got up and went to their respective rooms to sleep. Soon, it was only you and Zelo. Nana had gone when Jongup left.

After a while Zelo asked, "Are you sleepy?" 

"Mmm... yeah..." you mumbled, your eyes already closing. "I'd better go." He lifted his head off your lap, and you got up. But as you walked away, he grabbed your hand. Suddenly you were wide awake. Snatching your hand away, you glared at him. Your heart was pounding again. "Ugh... why does he still have the power to make me feel like that?" you thought, angry with yourself.

"Why don't you sleep here with me?" he asked, smiling. "There's enough room for both of us on the couch."

"Let me think about that.... NO." You turned and walked out the door, grumbling. "Zelo and his jokes... I should be immune to them by now..."

"Goodnight Hye-mi."

"... Goodnight Zelo."