Spy Part 2

My Stylist

"So, should we go straight to the room?" Zelo asked, glancing at you.

"Nah... let's take a look around first. Maybe we'll find something." you said, taking in your surroundings. It was an ENORMOUS building with what seemed like thousands of people walking about. 

"Mmm... then let's get something to eat first. I'm STARVING." he said, rubbing his stomach.

"You're always hungry." you replied, rolling your eyes. Whenever you saw him, he had a snack in hand. Smiling, he hung one arm around your shoulders. "Let's go my pretty little Hye-mi. Off to the cafe!"

Blushing, you brushed his arm off. "What are you doing?" you asked, trying to hide your red cheeks. "He's like this all the time... why is my heart racing now?" you thought frantically. 

"You're my girlfriend remember?" he smirked, watching you. "Is that a blush I see?" 

"NO!" you shouted, and ran ahead. "C'mon. Let's just hurry up and get this over with."

"Fine fine..."

---------------------------- At the Cafe ------------------------------

"Ahhh..." Zelo lifted the spoon up to your mouth.

"Stop it." you scowled, pushing it away. "People are looking at us..."

"So? All the girls look jealous to me. They're probably thinking they want a boyfriend like this." he smiled. Ugh. You hated that smile. It was slow and lazy. Like he had all the time in the world.

Then you heard a girl behind you murmur to her friend, "Why's a guy like that hanging around with a girl like... that."

Ouch... that was rude. Glaring in her direction, you smiled sweetly at Zelo. Eating the food he held out to you, you said loudly, "Thank you MY LOVELY PERFECT BOYFRIEND WHO WILL NEVER EVER THINK ABOUT LOOKING AT ANOTHER GIRL." Smiling happily at the surprised girl, you didn't notice Zelo creeping up closer to you. When you turned around, you were nose to nose.

"Ahh!" you screamed, jumping backwards.

"Hehehe... are you okay... honey?" he asked, blinking innocently at you.

".... Fine..." you growled.

--------------------------------------------------

After eating, you wandered around the building, while Zelo kept trying to hold your hand.

"You know... you would be more fun if you would stop trying to joke around by flirting with me." you said, searching around for the main office.

"Who says I'm joking?"

"Seriously?" you asked skeptically.

"Seriously." Zelo grabbed your hand and placed it over his heart. A few people looked at the two of you strangely. Your own heart started beating faster, and you suddenly felt shy. 

"What is wrong with me?!" you thought, frustrated with yourself.

"This is all for you babe." he said, winking.

"Oh ew..." you said, pushing him away.

Smirking, he turned around and pointed at an office close by. "I think that's the main office."

"Great. We can see if we can get any information there."

----------------------------------------------------------

After asking a few general questions about Nu'est to the secretary, you found out three things. 

1) They were going to hold a showcase gala soon.

2) A reality show about the members was under way.

3) Their popularity was climbing fast.

"Alrighty... now all we have to do is just peek into their practice and we can go home!" you said excitedly. You were glad this was almost over. It was exhausting trying to fend off Zelo and his "charm".

"Awww... so soon? But I like hanging out with you."

"Mmm... that's too bad." you mumbled, heading towards the elevators. Suddenly, out of nowhere, you tripped. And it really was a spectacular fall. Your glasses were thrown off, your legs and hands were scratched, and there was a small rip at the bottom of your shirt.

"Hye-mi!!!" Zelo yelled, running towards you. Helping you up, he worriedly checked over you.

"Let me see." he grabbed your hands and inspected the scrapes. Leaning down, he lightly blew on them.

"Does it hurt a lot?" he asked, looking up at you.

"N-no..." you replied,  feeling embarassed and confused about Zelo's sudden caring attitude. "It would have been better if he had just laughed at me..." you thought.

"Do you want to go wash your scrapes?" He asked, still looking you up and down, checking for any serious damage.

"Yeah...  but you don't have to worry too bad. I'm a major clutz, so I'm used to it." you said, trying to shrug off the unfamiliar feeling.

"Are you sure you're okay? We can go home now if you want." 

"I'm fine. I'll just wash up and we can go to their practice room okay?" 

Nodding, he let you go.

In the bathroom, you tied up your hair and washed your face, watching most of the makeup go down the drain. That felt much better. It was bothersome and irritating wearing makeup. Your fake glasses had broke, so you threw them away. Now, without your disguise you wondered if you really should leave and go home. It would be bad if you got caught now. Inspecting yourself, you decided it would be safest to leave. Coming out of the door, you turned the corner, and caught sight of JR coming out of the elevator, followed by 4 other boys. It was Nu'set. You looked at them in amazement. They were all so attractive.

Suddenly, JR looked in your direction. Panicking, you stood frozen. "Argh! I should have hidden, instead of just gaping at them like an idiot." Suddenly, Zelo was in front of you, pressing you against the wall.

"What are you doing?!" you asked, alarmed.

"Hiding you. JR can't see you without your disguise, right? Just stay still."

"But it probably looks like we're kissing!" you said frantically.

"All the better." he smirked.

Realizing there was no other option, you stayed put, caught between Zelo and the wall. He was so close, that if you reached up slightly you could kiss him. His arms trapped you in, and behind him you could see Nu'est slowly pass by.

"They're gone." you murmured.

He didn't reply, but instead buried his head into your neck. Shocked, your eyes widened. His breath tickled your neck. Unfortunately, you realized you kind of enjoyed the feeling.

"H-h-hey... what are you doing?" you asked, your voice faltering.

"You smell good..." he whispered against you.

"ert!" you yelled, and tried to wriggle away.

"Calm down." he grinned, and grabbed your hand. "Come on... let's go home."