Sleep

My Stylist

"What the heck are you doing here????" you whispered furiously.

"I was waiting for you..." he replied, half-asleep.

"Yah! Wake up!" you shook his arm.

"Mmm? Oh yeah... I was waiting but you took so long so I decided to take a nap. What have you been doing?"

"Nothing... we just went to an amusement park."

"Did you have fun?" he asked, his voice tense.

"... yes? Am I not allowed to have fun?"

"Was he as perfect as you thought?" ignoring your question, he continued.

"Yes. He was everything and more." you snapped back.

Zelo knew he was pushing it, but he wrapped his arms around you anyways.

"Sorry... I don't know why I do this to you..." he murmured softly into your hair.

Was he apologizing?

"You're weird..." was all you could manage.

He quietly laughed and only snuggled closer. You could feel his warm breath on your neck. "Are you going to leave?"

"No. JR took all your time away from me. Now it's my turn." he answered.

"You can't sleep here!"

What were you going to do? Zelo could be really stubborn... and you didn't want to get in trouble from the boss. That would be something to be afraid of. Sighing, you wiggled out of his grasp and sat up. You expected him to get up and go, but he only turned his back to you and closed his eyes. Frowning you poked his back. "Yah... get out." you groaned.

"Shh... why are you so annoying? Some people need to sleep."

You stared at him. Was he serious? How could one boy make your blood pressure rise so high?! Kicking his leg, you stuck your tongue.

"... fine. But I don't want you to try anything funny." you glared.

"No promises..." he muttered and fell back asleep.

Sighing, you turned away from his back and tried to ignore his presence.

 

 

A/N:

I'M SORRY!!!! i haven't updated in forever... but i have a reason! exams are coming up TT.TT i know this is a short chapter but i didn't want to completely ignore my fanfiction. i will try to post a longer chapter tomorrow! thank you to all my subscribers and the comments <3