Chapter 4 - Myungsoo's Story

Whenever You Play that Song...

Hey guys! I would like to say thanks to NoLimitxInfinite for my new and improved story poster! :D If you ever need a awesome story poster or chapter banner? Go to Bunny Confectioneries! They give awesome results and when you make a request they do it right away. Thanks again for the awesome poster!

Also, I would love to give a MAJOR thanks to all my awesome readers. Your comments seriously make me spazz out and make me want to start writing right away. :D Just fair warning, the chapter is kinda short compared to last chapter. :( Ugh..writer's block isn't fun. Anyways, ENJOY! ♥


 

Since you (the readers) already know why I am most wanted it won't be hard to tell the rest of my story. Where should I start...maybe I will start after running away from home.

(A year ago)

The next morning after umma got shot, I was already most wanted. My face was on TV screens and flyers with my face on it were everywhere. It is nerve-wrecking to be blamed for something you didn't do. This world is so cruel. Anyways, I had to change my name and my hair. Nothing was normal anymore. I had to get rid of the Myungsoo I wanted to be and be my alias "L."

A few days after the searching started, someone gave out my whereabouts and was chased into a little town called Yongin. As I was running, this old man grabbed and pulled me into this unknown building. I looked at him and yelled, "Yah! Are you crazy?! Do you wanna be arrested for being an accomplice?! Why did you do that?!" He smiled crookedly and said in his raspy voice, "Welcome to Cafe Lua. Would you like something to drink?" I sighed in frustration. "Old man, I don't have time for coffee! I need to run before the cops start searching in here!" Suddenly he grabbed a newspaper and hit me on the head. I yelped in pain and started rubbing my head. "Aish...what was that for?!" He laughed victoriously and said, "That was for being rude! You should be grateful I even grabbed you before they caught you. I could've left you to get arrested but the good man I am, I grabbed you." I bowed and said, "Mianhe. It's just..." Before I finished he patted my shoulder gently and said, "Complicated, I know. Now why don't we sit down and hear this complicated story." I tried to stop him but he turned to grab coffee and I knew he wouldn't take no for an answer.

I sat down at a table and looked around me, why is the shop so empty? The old man came back with two cups of coffee and slowly sat down. "So tell me, what's your name?" I hesitated, "L..." He looked at me doubtful but let it go. "Why do the cops want you so badly? I see a lot of papers with your face on it. But...I have a feeling you didn't do anything. I don't know if it's just a hunch but you seem like a nice boy who wouldn't kill or steal. If anything you look scared, lost, and exhausted." I couldn't help but feel tears starting to swell up in my eyes. He actually believes I am innocent? His words gave me strength, they also brought back the hope I thought I lost a long time ago. He smiled. "Men don't cry. So why are you crying?" I covered my head in my hands and said, "It's just so hard...being blamed for something I didn't do. No one believes me, I tried so hard to tell cops I didn't do it but I end up being chased anyway. Who would believe a kid over an adult anyway?" The old men sighed and pat my head as I cried hard until I felt like I was done crying. I must have looked like a mess but the old man looked like he didn’t care. The old man stood up and said, "Now that you have cried your heart out...come work with me!"

Before I could say anything, he threw an apron to me and I wiped my tears away. I asked, "Wae?" He said, "Well…you have nowhere else to go plus you look like you haven't eaten in days. I'll give you a negotiation. You work for me and earn your pay, I won't tell your whereabouts." I looked at him surprised and asked, "Why are you so nice to me? Why are you doing this for me?" The old man smiled gently. "Because you look like you're in so much pain and you are a good kid. I can tell. Now don't question my generosity. Do you know how rude that is?" I laughed and put on my apron. It’s hard to believe that after the “incident” I was able to smile again. After that, I have been working with the old man ever since.

At first, the shop was just completely deserted and I know why. The shop was all dusty, dirty, and boring. Who would come into such a lame coffee shop? I can’t really blame the old man; I mean he’s like what? Maybe 80 and can barely walk or hold a cup without dropping it. So after some cleaning and rearranging, the old and dusty café became the infamous Café Lua of Yongin! (A/N: I know I said Café Lua is in Bucheon but just also imagine it is in Yongin too. Despite the fact NOTHING is in Yongin. XD Sungyeol you liar.) After that, business boomed and now Café Lua is always full. Soon I earned enough pay to stay in one-night motels and was able to eat properly again. I remember when I had to literally beg for food, if it weren’t for the old man I would probably be dead by now.

While working at the café, I would notice girls on occasions taking pictures of me or just stare at me the entire time. At first it was amusing now it’s just plain annoying. Though one person did catch my eye; this tall, lanky boy always comes in here and orders the exact same thing. When he gets his coffee; he would stare at it very happily like he hasn’t seen coffee in forever and drinks it slowly, savoring the taste. At first; I found it weird but after awhile, I found it adorable. Soon I would stare at him just to find him staring at me too. When I first started staring at him, I thought it was just a simple crush but soon I felt it was something more than that. I felt we had this connection that we don't know about yet ‘til the day we talk to each other. I will pray for the day when we talk to each other.

(A year later...)

*At the coffee shop

"Myungsoo..."

I turn to see the old man slowly walking towards me. I smiled, "What's up old man?" He smiled and asked in his raspy voice, "Are you ever gonna tell that boy your feelings for him?" A sudden blush came to my face and I tried to act dumb. "What boy?" The old man hit me on the head with his cane and it hurt...like hell. I yelled, "Yah! What's your problem?! You're lucky you're old or else I would've hit you back!" He smiled and leaned against the counter. "Don't act dumb with me Myungsoo. I've known you long enough to know when you're lying. Now tell me...when are you gonna tell that boy your feelings for him?" I sighed in frustration. "Soon." He said, "Good, cause you need someone to love. You've been alone too long." I laughed and said, "Hey I've got you old man. Of course I'm not lonely. " The old man looked at me annoyed. "You know what I mean." Gosh this guy can never take a joke. I smirked. "Yeah, yeah I hear ya. I will confess soon. Don't worry old man." He laughed and soon enough, we set up shop and got ready for the piling customers. When will I confess to Sungyeol or rather...when will Sungyeol confess to me?

 


 

Okay! That's chapter 4 for ya! Sorry if you were expected Myungyeol but I felt like Myungsoo didn't get enough backstory so I felt he needed his own chapter. XD Don't worry the next chapter will DEFINITELY be Myungyeol. Sorry Yeoljong you are put on hold :( Please leave your awesome comments on the bottom and for new readers, please subscribe! Peace out readers!

MYUNGYEOL GIF PARTY (very short one that is...):

tumblr_m2jqfqLH2B1r29pr9o1_250.gif

tumblr_m2jqfqLH2B1r29pr9o2_250.gif

tumblr_m2jqfqLH2B1r29pr9o3_250.gif

tumblr_m2jqfqLH2B1r29pr9o4_250.gif

tumblr_m2jqfqLH2B1r29pr9o5_250.gif

tumblr_m2jqfqLH2B1r29pr9o6_250.gif

tumblr_m2jqfqLH2B1r29pr9o7_250.gif

tumblr_m2jqfqLH2B1r29pr9o8_250.gif

tumblr_m2jqfqLH2B1r29pr9o9_250.gif

Sadly enough the Myungyeol GIF party has just ended. I was gonna add more gifs but I got lazy XD