Chapter 1 - Always Running...

Whenever You Play that Song...

Thanks to all my subscribers! :D This is my first story and I feel REALLY happy about getting an awesome response! 16 subscribers yay!! I would especially like to thank xJungSquaredx for helping me find the courage and post my story. Read her stories! They're awesome! :D Once again, thanks for subscribing and enjoy Chapter 1!


 

Myungsoo:

(A year ago)

I just got back from late practice at school and unlocked the front door of my house. As I opened the door, a gunshot rings through the air and I watched as my umma died in front of me.

“Umma! No!”

I looked up and saw him laughing over my umma’s dead body. As I was about to run over to her body, he pointed his gun towards me and he said, ‘Don’t you dare.’ I looked at him terrified and watched as he dialed a number on his phone then put it to his ears. The next thing he said…was the reason why I have been on the run. “My son just shot my wife! No, I am safe but he might be still around the house somewhere! Please help me!” I looked at him wide-eyed as I watched him frame me for something he did. My appa…I can’t even call him my appa, dropped the call and laughed loud. “They’re coming any minute son. What are you going to do? Come willingly or run? You decide. Either way, I get all the money to myself AND I don’t get arrested. I got greedy and wanted all her fortune. The best way to get all that money is simple, kill her. Now don’t get lonely, I’m sure there is enough company in jail!”

He laughed evilly and my fists clenched. I felt my face getting red of anger and yelled, “You bastard! You kill my umma and you frame me for your doing?! I’m going to kill you once I get my hands on you!” Before I could, I heard sirens ring loudly near our house and saw the red and blue lights flickering through the windows. My dad laughed and said, “I’d run if I were you.”

The front door slammed open and a group of cops in body armor came in ready to take me. Before I could get away from their grasp, a strong cop grabs me and pins me to the wall. He tries to handcuff me but I hit his forehead with the back of my head, forcing him to step back. Another cop tries to shoot me but I kick his gun out of his hand and grabbed it when it was in the air. I point it towards my father and yell, “I will not hesitate to kill this man! Put all your guns down or this guy will get shot!” The cops had contemplating faces but dropped their guns and put their hands in the air in surrender. I walk towards the guns on the ground and kick them far away from the cops. I started walking backwards towards the back door and kept watching to make sure no cop moved a muscle.  Soon after I opened the back door, I ran as fast as I could, into the forest in my backyard and didn’t look back. Even as I kept hearing cops yelling and many footsteps following me, I didn’t look back. I ran as fast as I could and when I felt I was far enough from the cops and the house, I fell to the ground. I started crying and yelling, “Umma!” The pain I am feeling cannot be fixed. Rain started to pour and I leaned against a tree for support as I cried harder than I ever had before. Umma…I’m so sorry I didn’t protect you in time. This is my fault. Mianhe. Mianhe. Mianhe.

Present…

"YAH COME BACK HERE!"

 

This is my daily life...and I hate it. I'm always on the run from the stupid cops and I tend to wonder, why do I even bother? Even as I'm running now, I'm wondering if this will ever stop. Should I give up or should I keep running for the rest of my life? Why do I need to be put in jail when I was framed?! I don't want to go to jail. I don’t deserve to go to jail! I didn’t do anything but they won’t believe me because of him. Plus I don't have anyone to turn to bail me out and I'm not planning on staying in that hell hole they call prison.

 

"YAH! YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER MYUNGSOO, JUST GIVE UP!!” says the man chasing me with his team.

 

I hid behind a corner and I peek as the cops stop and look frantically for me. What a bunch of idiots. I didn't even realize I was stepping out too far to realize the leader caught me. They started running towards me and I start doing a full sprint through some alleys. On my way to make my escape, I run into a jacket and wear it as a disguise. ! They're coming closer! I start running again then see a boy walking and thought of a brilliant idea. I grab him and hug him, hiding my face in his shoulder. The cops walked past us and I knew I successfully fooled them. The guy just stood there frozen and confused. Once the cops were far enough, I let go of him and said,"Mianhe." He looked at me still dazed but before he could say anything I turned around and walked away. He's actually pretty attractive, it we won't see each other ever again.

 

Half an hour before that....

 

(Sungyeol)

Asa! Finally got out of class without a struggle. Its hard being a college student, studying all night and passing out by morning. At least that's what I do in most of my classes. My head still hurts when Mr. Tablo threw a book at me and then made me kneel outside. Aish that teacher is a pain in my-

 

"Hyung!" I turn around to see my childhood friend, Sungjong running towards me. He looks so adorable! "Sungjonggie!!" I run towards him with open arms and give him a bear hug. I can hear people in the background say,"Choding strikes again." It's embarrassing, I hate that name but they insist on calling me that. Sungjong whined, "Hyung~ you're killing me." I realized my death grip and let him go. He gives me his aegyo pout and says, "Hyung your hugs hurt me!" I pouted too and said, "Sorry Sungjonggie please forgive me."

 He smiles instantly and nods." I yell, "Yay! Let's go celebrate with coffee." "Hyung, chodings shouldn't drink coffee. They're not old enough." "Yah! I'm older than you!" "I'm just joking Hyung! I can't drink coffee with you today. I have a meeting after school." "Awww~ and I really wanted you to come.” I pout and he laughed then said, “Sorry Hyung, maybe next time!”

 

I start leaving campus and walk slowly to my favorite coffee shop I go to everyday. There's this mysterious busboy and I have been eyeing him for awhile now. I hope he's there today! The thought of him being there, it made my heart jump. My reverie was soon interrupted by the sound of running and yelling behind me just to find some stranger grab me and hug me. I stood frozen from surprise and cops walk by who seem to be looking for someone. They disappeared down the street and the stranger let me go. He looked at me and said,"Mianhe." I didn't respond because I was too distraught and realized its coffee shop guy. Before I could say anything, he ran off into an alley. Dammit you pabo! Why didn't you say anything?! I hope he's at work tomorrow then I will ask for an explanation. Yeah! That's what I will do! Fighting Sungyeol!



 

That's chapter 1 for ya! I hope I didn't disappoint. I tried REALLY hard to make it good especially for my awesome subscribers! Possible Myungyeoljong triangle haven't decided yet also, I'm not good at writing so possibly no . Haven't decided yet. Anyways, thanks again for reading! :D Comment and tell me what you think! (It helps me find ways to improve in my writing.) Also, sorry if it's not long enough. In word it seemed pretty long! False advertisment...anyways anneyong!

tumblr_m2fpotNCsc1qfd84jo1_500.jpg

Also is it just me or does Sungyeol look like T.O.P here? But you know how he also looks? ADORABLE! Me and my Sungyeol obsession. -_-