Chapter 14 - Cheating Death

Whenever You Play that Song...

Chapter 14 woohoo!! I have a message for ryne_drops: Whenever I read your comments they always make me smile wide. They are also always so funny! Anyways, to other commenters; for Chapter 13 I enjoyed how ALL OF YOU literally the caps lock button. It made me laugh. :) Anyways, enjoy chapter 14!! I feel it's kinda iffy...I'm not totally satisfied but I hope you guys like it anyway! :D

tumblr_m3di69mXvD1qk37a4o1_500.jpg

Sungyeol...what is going on with your hair here???


 

(Myungsoo)
Have you ever lost anyone dearest to you and wish you could turn back time? Well...that's how I am feeling right now. As I watched Sungyeol's body lifeless on the ground...I felt like my whole world just crashed down on me. The fact I couldn't save Sungyeol in time...I don't know if I can handle the pain.

Suddenly, I heard my father laugh in the background and I looked up with my tear-filled eyes then yelled, "YOU BASTARD!" He walked towards me with a gun in his hand and said, "Son this is what happens when you mess with the wrong people. He knew the truth about me killing your mother so the easiest way to hide the truth is by killing him. Now don't worry you get to meet your boyfriend in heaven too." My father pointed his gun in my face and I closed my eyes, waiting for the bullet but heard a distant loud bang. As I looked up, I saw Moonsoo had shot our father. I looked at him surprised and he stared at our father's dead body with an evil look. He laughed darkly and said, "Oh how I longed to do that. Now hyung…it’s your turn." As Moonsoo came near me, I saw my father's gun lying near my feet and started reaching for it. Moonsoo laughed and said, "No you don't." He kicked the gun faraway and whispered in my ear, "You are not escaping. I finally get to take my revenge on you." Moonsoo started loading his gun and I heard a grunting sound in the background then noticed Sungyeol crawling slowly towards my father's gun. He’s-he’s alive? Sungyeol noticed my looking and pressed his finger to his lips; signaling me to keep quiet.

To keep Moonsoo distracted I asked, "What did I do to you?" Moonsoo laughed. "Isn’t that obvious? You took everything from me. I was always number two and you were always number one. All the girls, teachers, even umma loved you the most. Now it's my turn to be number one." He pointed the gun towards my face and I looked over his shoulder to see Sungyeol grabbed a hold of the gun. I smirked. “Moonsoo…you will never be number one. Make sure to tell dad I said hi in hell. Sungyeol shoot him now!" Before Moonsoo could turn towards Sungyeol, the sound of a bullet rang in the dark air and soon Moonsoo clutched his chest. He gasped in pain then fell forward and I watched as Moonsoo fell to the ground; blood flowing out of his body. I turned away from his body to see Sungyeol clutching his stomach and limping towards me slowly. He coughed and said, "I called the police...they're c-c-coming soon. You have to run." Sungyeol started to untie me with his bloody hands and I yelled, "No! I am not leaving you here!" Sungyeol whispered, "Listen to me! You are all over the news once the police recognize you...they're going to take you away from me again. I don't want that; I am going to untie you and you will run okay? Run away and don't get caught." I stared at him with tears in my eyes, once my arms were free; I grabbed his pale face and kissed him. He kissed back and put his bloody hands on either side of my face. I let go and whispered, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to cause you pain. I’m so sorry. It's all my fault but...I’m happy to know you’re alive." Sungyeol smiled softly. "It's not your fault. I love you and I would do anything to keep you alive. Even if that means jumping a bullet for you." I grabbed Sungyeol and held him tightly to me but he yelped in pain and I pulled back. As I took one final look at Sungyeol, his face was pale and his shirt was drenched red from his blood. Suddenly, loud knocking came from the door and a loud voice yelled, "It's the police! Open up!" Sungyeol pushed me and yelled, "Run! Run before they catch you!" I started to stand up and run towards the back door. As I looked back, I saw Sungyeol clutching his wound and slowly falling to the ground. Soon loud banging came from the door and the door fell to the ground. I ran as fast as I could and ran into the backyard…just like old times. As I ran into the forest, I started to cry and couldn’t hold back the sobs. I’m sorry Sungyeol…I’m sorry to ‘cause you pain. God…even though we haven’t gotten along that well…promise me one thing. That Sungyeol will be okay. That’s all I ask for.

(A/N: I know Myungsoo should’ve stayed with Sungyeol to help with his wound but I wanted it this way. One reason is because I didn’t wanna have to explain Myungsoo being in jail again and have him “possibly” escape again or just someone bail him out. Either way, I am TOO lazy to put Myungsoo back in jail. So instead of repeating the same events I would rather just keep you guys guessing.)

(Sungyeol)


After Myungsoo ran off to the back door; I clutched my wound trying to stop the bleeding. As I waited for the police to come, I saw the entrance door break down and a group of armed police men run in. One ran to me and yelled, “Gwenchanha?!” I nodded weakly and my vision started to blur. Soon, I fell forward and heard distant voices yell: Call an ambulance! This boy needs help immediately!

Well L...if I don’t make it through, I have a few things to say to you. (Despite the fact you won’t really get to hear them. Anyways…) thank you for bringing me the best memories and thank you for loving me.


A few hours later....

What the hell is that beeping sound? As I woke up, I kept hearing this constant beeping sound. I opened my eyes and saw a bright light above my head and as I sat up, everything around me was still blurry. As my vision became clearer, I realized I was in a hospital room. I tried to sit up but sudden pain came from my stomach, forcing me to lie down. I sighed and heard a rustling sound next to me; I turned to see L lying with his head in my lap. (A/N: L flew in the window like a ninja and got to Sungyeol’s hospital room. He’s awesome that way.) I smiled softly and ran my fingers through his hair. He groaned and started to shift which made me panic and take my hand away. Suddenly his muffled voice said, "You're finally awake." I laughed softly. "Yes, did you miss me?" He didn’t answer my question and sat up. I laughed when I saw his bird's nest hair which caused him to blush and start to fix it. I reached my hand out and moved a hair that was in his face which made L freeze. I ran my hand through his hair and noticed he closed his eyes which I took as a sign to keep going. I moved my hand down and cupped his cheek; L leaned into the touch and I smiled. He's such a child. My other hand reached up to his face and I let one of my fingers touch his lips. L's lips opened and I felt his warm breath on my fingers. My heart started to beat fast and I couldn't help but lean forward then pain in my stomach forced me to grunt and pull away. L opened his eyes and noticed me clutch my stomach. He laughed. "You wanted to kiss me that badly that you hurt yourself? Aish, what am I going to do with you my little choding?" I blushed at his comment and turned away.

 L suddenly grabbed my face and the next thing I knew, his lips were pressed against mine hard. I kissed back and leaned closer, trying to kiss deeper. I needed air and pulled back. L leaned his head against mine so our breaths mixed; he whispered, "I missed you." I whispered, "I missed you too." Soon L pulled me into another kiss and started to push me into the hospital bed. I lay down and wrapped my arms around his neck. Both of his arms were pressed on both of my sides and he started to lean his body against mine. Suddenly we heard a cough in the background that made us pull back. We both turned to see a smirking Woogyu couple with arms folded. Woohyun said, "Gyu Hyung~ and I thought we were bad." Sunggyu said, "Yup they're doing the naughty. Our eyes are burning!" Soon Woogyu covered their eyes dramatically and L yelled, "Yah! Are you gonna come in or are you just here to interrupt? If you could leave that would be nice!" Woohyun gasped. "Someone’s a little antsy; guess he's frustrated he didn't get to taint our Sungyeolie." I blushed and buried my head into my pillow. I muttered, "Go away." Woogyu gasped dramatically again and Sunggyu yelled, "Is that any way to talk to the couple that bring you get-better-soon gift baskets?! We got you chocolates, a Teddy bear, and even a balloon!" I gasped and clapped my hands in delight. "Chincha?!! I want to see it." Sunggyu smiled and handed me a huge basket. I gasped in happiness and hugged the bag tightly. L coughed and muttered, "Choding." I turned towards him and stuck my tongue out.

There was a knock on the door and we all turned to see my umma in tears and Daeyeol following right behind her also, with tears in his eyes. My umma ran to me and hugged my head tightly. "Gwenchanha?!" I laughed and said, "Umma~I’m fine." She sighed and let go then kissed my forehead. "It's good to know you're okay." I said, "I'm glad to be alive too umma." I heard Daeyeol sniffle and turned towards him to see him crying his eyes out. I opened my arms and said, "Come to Hyung." He ran towards me and wrapped his arms tight around me. He whined, "Hyung~never worry me again. I was so scared that you might have died." I patted his head as he cried on my shoulder. "I thought I was the child of the family." Soon I heard L coughing and turned towards him, he kept shifted his head to the side and I couldn't get what he was trying to get at. Then he mouthed, "Aren't you going to introduce me your family?" I nodded and said, "Daeyeol, umma I want you meet someone." After they wiped their tears they looked at me; waiting. I held my hand out towards L and he instantly came over and held my hand. I looked at umma and Daeyeol and said, "This is my boyfriend L-I mean Myungsoo." Daeyeol yelled, "Chincha?! This is coffee shop guy?! It's finally nice to meet you!" Daeyeol grabbed L's hand and shook it. L laughed awkwardly and said, “Nice to meet you too.” I turned to umma excited for her reaction but what I saw wasn’t a happy face rather…she gave me a deadly glare. I’m a dead man.


 

Hope you all liked it! :D Anyways, is anyone interested in writing me a possible chapter?? I am no good in that area (despite the fact, I read a few Myungyeol ones...I'm a ert.) I was considering putting one in...it depends on how the story is moving along really. Anyways, if you are interested leave a comment down below! ↓

Also, I am considering writing a new fanfic with my friend lilriceball and we were wondering what boy group couples we should use. Leave comments below with your favorite k-pop boy group couples. I was considering Sejin (Seyong and Chaejin from MyName) and Jongki (Hongki x Jonghoon from FT Island) but there are too many couples to choose from! XD Maybe you guys can help influence us! Remember, leave your favorite couples in the comments. (Especially if it's Infinite. I LOVE Infinite.)

tumblr_m218glZedz1qfiqtyo1_250.gif

Imagine if it was Myungsoo instead of Sungjong...*angels singing*

tumblr_m3b00r7xM01rudbldo7_500.gif

sungyeol's breath