Chapter 11 - This Place is a Paradise, Only if you’re here

Whenever You Play that Song...

tumblr_m375ajJqoc1r1kppxo1_500.gif
Hey guys! This is Chapter 11! :D Hope you like it! This chapter was a bit...hard to write since I'm not used to writing "depressing" chapters. Anyways enjoy!! And as promised, Woogyu make a small appearance! Enjoy! ♥


 

(Sungyeol)

“Sungyeol-ah, Sungyeol-ah wake up please. You have school.” I woke up and stared at my white ceiling. How am I even going to act normal at school when really I just want to cry? Even with my umma she always knows how to make me smile but…I am damaged beyond repair. As I stood up slowly and got ready for school all I could feel is fatigue gradually going through my body. I guess lying down in bed too much is a bad thing. I walked to the bathroom adjacent to my room and when I looked in the mirror; I didn’t even know who I was looking at. My red shot eyes were hard to bare and my face was just…I can’t explain it. After fixing myself up, Daeyeol and I started walking to school. We stayed silent until Daeyeol grabbed my arm and made me look at him. I stared at him surprised and realized tears cascaded down his face. “What’s wrong hyung? Why won’t you tell me? Let me help you!” I kept looking at him as he cried hard and he yelled, “What happened that day?! After that day you wouldn’t speak, eat, or do anything! You lay in your room crying. Please tell me! Do you know how I worried I have been? I haven’t even slept in a long time because of how I worried I am.”

As I watched my brother cry, I noticed that I haven’t even seen his face in a long time. How long have I been locked in my room? How long did I make my brother suffer? I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. He cried for awhile then he backed out of my arms and looked at me with red shot eyes. Is this how I look? “Hyung…you’ve changed and not in a good way. What happened to that smiling face I always used to know? I miss that Sungyeol, not this Sungyeol.” Daeyeol ran but I lost sight of him and I knew if I didn’t leave now I would be late. As I walked towards the school I saw a couple of students look at me surprised at my appearance. I didn’t care and kept walking. I walked into my class and laid my head on my desk; hoping to fall asleep. A person walked towards me and yelled, “Hey Sungyeol-ah! How are you?!” It was Woohyun; I bet he had this bright smile on his face like he always does but I didn’t want to see him right now. I turned my head; pretending to shift in my sleep. Another person said, “Leave him alone Woohyunnie he’s probably having a rough morning. Maybe…he did stuff with his new boy toy.” Woohyun gasped. “I hope that’s not the case! My innocent Sungyeolie will stay innocent!” Sunggyu sighed. “Come on jagiya. We will be late.” Woohyun whined. “Okay~”

The bell rang; signaling class has started and everyone became silent. Mr. Tablo said, “Okay class, today we will be talking about the economy. Please turn to page 117. Mr. Sungyeol is there a problem?” I heard him walk towards me and he sighed. “Sleeping again Lee Sungyeol? You better get up or detention for you. Hana…dul…set….” Suddenly I heard a book slam on my desk; making me jump and sit up. I look up to see a Mr. Tablo looking at me not with an angry look but a concerned look. He asked, “Sungyeol-ah…are you okay?” I stood up suddenly and ran out of the class to my only sanctuary…the rooftop. Once I reached the steps, tears were already falling down my face and I fell to my knees. I cried for the longest time until I got tired of crying and leaned my head onto the ground. What do I do? How can I save L if I can’t even save myself?

 I lied on the ground and stared at the cloudy sky that blocked the sun. Suddenly I heard footsteps and turned to see Sungjong near the door, panting. He yelled, “Hyung gwenchanha?!” He ran over to me and cradled my head in his arms. Sungjong started repeating, “It’s going to be okay. I’m here for you.” My arms wrapped around him and I pulled him towards me; hugging him tight. We stayed like that ‘til Sungjong said, “I’m sorry…I didn’t mean for things to turn out this way. If I’d known you would be in this big of a mess…I wouldn’t have called the police.” I didn’t respond; just accepted his apology silently and rested my head on his chest. We didn’t say anything for a long time, just sat there letting the silence comfort us. I sighed and said in my raspy voice, “Thank you Sungjong for always being there when I’m sad.” Sungjong asked, “Why do you make it sound like you’re saying goodbye?” I sat up, out of his arms and stared at him; letting him read the unspoken message within my eyes. He gasped and asked, “Where are you going hyung?! And why are you planning on leaving?!” I said, “I need to prove to the police that L is innocent. I am going to go to his house and scoop out information. No one can stop me.” I started walking towards the rooftop door and Sungjong grabbed my arm. “Are you crazy?! It’s the past you can’t change it! No one will believe you!” I looked back at him and yanked my arm away. “Not unless I have the evidence to prove it. Sorry Sungjong but you can’t stop me.” I kept walking away and left Sungjong behind on the rooftop. I’m sorry Sungjong, umma, Daeyeol, and everyone else but…I need to do this. I love L and I’m not going to let him suffer for something he didn’t do.

I ran out of the school and ran to the café. As I walked in, I saw the old man sitting at a nearby table reading this newspaper. He asked, “How may I help you Sungyeol-ah?” I said, “I need your help. I need to go find evidence to prove L is innocent and I need to know where L’s old house is.” The old man sighed and walk towards me. “You know…it’s a bit of a long shot to even get a smidge of evidence right? This is a huge risk you are taking and yet…you are willing. Young man, I don’t know if you are plain stupid or just determined but…I guess I can help.” He reached over and grabbed a piece of paper then started writing on it. “This is L’s old house address. I can’t guarantee that L’s appa still lives there but…I wish you good luck. I have one question. How did you get this crazy idea to prove L is innocent?” I shrugged. “Love…I guess.” The old man looked at me and started laughing. “You’re funny kid well...have fun searching. It might take weeks maybe even years to get anything but I’m sure with your wits you will find something. Good luck.” He walked over towards me and hugged me. I was a bit surprised but hugged him back. We pulled back and before I left, he put another paper in my hand. I look down to see money in my hands and started to give it back to him. “Aniyo! I don’t need this! I’m fine! I have my own money.” He refused to take it and sat back down. “Take it, you need it. For money, clothes, and many other things. Spend wisely and kid, I don’t take no for an answer so don’t even bother. Now go! L is waiting!” I started to bow and nearly forgot something. “Ahh! I almost forgot ahjussi. Please give this to my umma. The address is already on the envelope, this is a goodbye letter. I didn’t want to give it to her in person because I am afraid to see her crying face. Please give this to her after I leave.” The old man took it and nodded. “I will, I promise. Now go kid, you’re running out of time.” I bowed again. “Thanks ahjussi…for everything.” He laughed and waved. I ran off and stared at the address in my hand…I hope this works.


Hope you guys enjoyed it! :DD Leave your awesome comment&subscribe!Love you all!

 

tumblr_m374rylxt11r1kppxo1_250.gif

tumblr_m369epZiht1r1tcxho1_250.gif

tumblr_m369epZiht1r1tcxho2_250.gif

tumblr_m34fuh1nuU1qllt09o1_250.gif

tumblr_m34fuh1nuU1qllt09o2_250.gif

tumblr_m34fuh1nuU1qllt09o3_250.gif

 

tumblr_m34fuh1nuU1qllt09o4_r1_250.gif