Chapter 15 - Those Three Words...I Love You

Whenever You Play that Song...

This is the final chapter!! I was hoping to make it longer but...I ran out of ideas so yeah. I'm sad to say this is the last chapter. :(( I feel like I didn't write enough. :(( Anyways, thanks to all of you guys that stuck around and read my story. I love you all!! And ryne_drops : LOVE YOU TOO ♥♥ Hope you all enjoy the final chapter! :DDD It was fun writing, I hope to write a new story soon. As soon as I figure out a couple I will start writing again.

tumblr_lwtqabv0HC1r7fbglo1_250.gif


 

(Sungyeol)

I’m a dead man. As umma looked at me with a stern look, I felt like I should dig my own grave. I turned to L who also put on a scared face which made me even more worried. Umma suddenly yelled, “Everyone could you please leave for a little bit! I, Sungyeol and Myungsoo need to have a little chat.” Everyone looked surprised but followed what umma says. As Woogyu left, they mouthed, “Good luck!” which made me laugh and smile towards them. What idiots. After everyone left, umma turned to me and Myungsoo with a deadly look and said, “So what you’re trying to tell me is…you are dating a criminal?! Sungyeol what is wrong with you?! This boy escaped prison and he got you shot! I am not letting you date him!” I slammed my hands down and yelled, “He did not get me shot and I took the bullet for him! Second of all, he is not a criminal he was framed for his father’s crime! If you are not going to accept my love for Myungsoo I will gladly leave if you want me to!” I took in a deep breath after yelling and tried to calm down the anger that arose.

 I felt L’s hand tighten around mine and I looked at him to see him with a sad expression on his face. Soon he got down on the floor and kneeled in front of my umma. My umma and I both looked at him surprised. He said in a muffled voice, “Please forgive me for causing your son pain. I never wanted him involved in my problems but he…somehow got pulled in. I’m so sorry. I hope you forgive me and let me love your son.” Umma looked at him contemplating and said, “Boy, stand up. Don’t waste your time trying to flatter me. I am going to think about it but I have one question…are you really NOT a criminal?” L looked up from the ground and nodded towards her. “No ma’am. I never killed my umma and haven’t done any horrible deeds in my life…well besides escaping prison but other than that I am clean.” I suddenly raised my hand as if I was at school and waved it so L could see me. He laughed and pointed towards me. “Yes Sungyeol, you have a question?” I asked, “How did you escape prison?” He shrugged and said, “I have my ways.” I pouted, not a good enough answer. Umma sighed and said, “Well I’ll let you both go…on one condition…no in here.” I turned to L who had this look like he was about to die. What a horn dog. Soon my umma left and L jumped me; I yelled, “She said no…s-s-“L laughed on top of me. “What? You can’t even say the word ? Also, we’re not having I am going to make out with you though.” His lips pressed against mine and I felt his hands hold my arms down on the bed. I kissed him back and I felt him press his tongue against my lips. I was a bit surprised but shyly opened my mouth and allowed him to enter. As his tongue explored my mouth; my heart started to beat ten times faster. We let go for air and I felt one of L’s hands let go of my arm then slowly slide into my shirt. Red flag!! I pressed my hand against his chest; signaling him to stop and he looked at surprised. He asked, “What? Am I moving too fast?” I nodded slowly and gave him an apologetic look. “Mianhe…I’m just not…I don’t know if I’m ready. I am a choding after all.” L suddenly sat up and laughed loudly. I looked at him like he was an idiot and yelled, “What’s so funny?!” He tried to stop laughing and said, “I can’t believe you just admitted you’re a choding. That’s so funny!” This guy pisses me off! I hit him on the arm and he holds it in mock pain.

Soon a faint knock came from the door and L literally scrambled to get off. As we got situated, I yelled, “Come in!”And L and I turned towards the door to see Sungjong with a huge smile on his face and a large bouquet of flowers. I gasped and yelled, “Sungjongie!” I opened my arms wide and he ran towards me then jumped into my arms. He said, “I’m glad you’re okay hyung. I was so worried, when I heard you got hurt I got so scared and literally ran all the way over here!” I laughed and pressed my chin on his small head. “I’m glad to be alive. What will I do without my little Sungjongie?!” Sungjong laughed with me and hugged me tighter; pressing his face harder to my chest. As Sungjong and I hugged, I heard a cough in the background and saw L with his eyebrow raised and had a mean expression. My little green-eyed monster. Sungjong let go of me and walked towards L then bowed all of a sudden. “Mianhe! I’m sorry I got you arrested. I hope you can forgive me though I do understand if you don’t. Mianhe.” L looked at Sungjong with his arms crossed and his head tilted to the side; deciding whether or not to forgive Sungjong. Sungjong was still bowed and waited patiently for L’s answer. I looked at L and mouthed, “Forgive him!” L mouthed, “Why should I? He got me arrested?” I made a hand motion that I would punch him. He yelled, “Aish! You’re forgiven!” Sungjong gasped and said, “Chincha?!” L nodded in defeat and Sungjong shook his hand excitedly. L said, “You can hang out with Sungyeol on one condition…no touching the merchandise.” I yelled, “Mwah?! Am I only merchandise to you?!” L smacked his head. “No! That’s not what I meant!” Sungjong said, “It’s okay I found someone else.” He sure does move fast. I asked, “Chincha?! Who?!” Sungjong looked at me hesitantly and said, “Promise you won’t get mad.” I nodded and he closed his eyes then said, “Daeyeol.” I looked at Sungjong wide eyed to the point I thought my eyes would pop out and didn’t respond for the longest time. The feeling in the air got awkward and no one spoke to each other for the longest time.

Sungjong turned towards me and said, “Hyung?” I looked at him then pressed my fingers to my forehead and asked, “When and how?” He said, “While waiting for your recovery and we just clicked and it happened.” I asked, “Not it it right? Not the it that I am thinking of right?” Sungjong started twiddling his thumbs. “Maybe…” I yelled, “Yah! Answer me or I will take away your teddy bear!” Sungjong gasped and yelled, “Yes that it!” L started to laugh in the background and I glared at him. “This is no laughing matter. My brother and my supposedly-best friend did it behind my back!!” L said, “It’s not that bad Sungyeol.” I yelled even louder, “HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR BROTHER DEFLOWERED YOUR INNOCENT BEST FRIEND?!” My breath started getting harsher from the yelling and I tried to calm down. Soon Sungjong whispered, “Sorry hyung~.” I looked at him and sighed in defeat. “It’s okay, but if I EVER catch you guys doing the ‘icky’ around my house I will kick you out!” Sungjong smiled and said, “Hyung you’re the best.” I frowned. “Yeah, yeah like I haven’t heard that one before.” He let go and said, “I gotta tell Daeyeol the news!” Soon Sungjong ran out and I fell back on my bed trying to take in all the information that I was just told. I heard L come closer to me and whispered, “When do we get our chance at doing the ‘icky’?” I turned away from L and said, “Not now L. I am irritated.” L laughed and climbed into the bed then pulled me close to his body. I shifted a bit so I could face him and he cupped my face then pulled me into a soft kiss. Nothing sensual or tempting; just a soft, simple kiss. I pulled away and laid my head on his chest then I said, “Sing.” He asked, “Why?” I looked up at him. “Because I asked you too plus I like to hear you sing.” L laughed softly then started to sing Falling Slowly. As my head laid on his chest, I could feel the vibrations from him singing which made me drowsy. My eyes started to droop so I rested my head into the crook of his neck and whispered, “I love you L.”

(Myungsoo)

I love you L.”

As I heard Sungyeol say those three words I couldn’t help but smile widely. I kissed his head and said, “I love you too…Sungyeol.”

I don't know you 
But I want you 
All the more for that 
Words fall through me 
And always fool me 
And I can't react 
And games that never amount 
To more than they're meant 
Will play themselves out 

Take this sinking boat and point it home 
We've still got time 
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice 
You've made it now…


 

That's the final chapter for ya! :D Hope you all enjoyed this story, I certainly enjoyed creating it. Thanks again for sticking around!! Love you all! Thanks for your awesome support and comments!

tumblr_lwtp3f8qOh1r7fbglo1_500.gif

tumblr_lwqszaWKBd1r7xdkpo2_250.gif

tumblr_lwqszaWKBd1r7xdkpo3_250.gif

tumblr_lwqszaWKBd1r7xdkpo4_250.gif

tumblr_lwqszaWKBd1r7xdkpo5_250.gif

tumblr_lwouqk0ZUB1r3354po2_250.gif