Chapter 2 - Meet Again

Whenever You Play that Song...

Here is Chapter 2! :D I hope you guys enjoy! I had a little brain fart so I had a little trouble writing this chapter but I pulled through! >.< Also, the Woogyu couple is mentioned! But only for a little bit. Also, some implied Yeoljong but mostly Myungyeol. Enjoy!


 

Chap.2 – Meet Again

(Sungyeol)

“1, 2, 3, 4

1, 2, 3, 4

1, 2- Lee Sungyeol. Lee Sungyeol, LEE SUNGYEOL!”

As I was dancing sluggishly, I looked up to see Mr. Tablo glaring down at me. I yelled, “Nae sonsaengnim!” He sighed and said, “Please repeat the dance that we were just doing except with more feeling this time.” Some classmates laughed and I blushed madly. The music started playing again and we all danced. Damn coffee shop guy and your handsome looks causing me to lose my beauty sleep.

We kept dancing and the bell rang for lunch then I yelled, “DAEBAK!! LUNCH TIME!!” Everyone started laughing as I ran towards the door to lunch and Mr. Tablo yelled, “YAH STOP YELLING!!” I didn’t listen as I ran to the cafeteria to meet Sungjong and his new friends Woohyun and Sunggyu. (A/N: New character development? Gasp!) These two were just screaming couple, constantly showing skinship and smiling like idiots in love. Can’t help but be jealous.

“Sungjong-ah!” He turned towards me and smiled brightly then yelled, “Sungyeol hyung! Want to go out for lunch?” I nodded. “But won’t we get in trouble?” Woohyun laughed. “Aigoo Choding Sungyeol worrying about getting in trouble by the teachers…how cute!” I blushed. “Shut up! Fine let’s go out for lunch!” We all started to sneak out slowly, watching out for campus security guards then ran for our lives! We started laughing while running and we all stopped at the nearest bus stop to catch our breath.

Sunggyu yelled, “How refreshing! WE ARE FREE MEN!” We all threw our fists in the air and yelled in victory. Woohyun asked, “So where should we go?” Sungjong shrugged. “Let’s think about that while walking.” As we started walking down the street to a restaurant, I saw the coffee shop I usually go to and had an idea! I yelled, “Let’s go in here!” Not waiting for them, I walked in and heard the sound of bells ring as the door opened. A familiar voice yelled, “Welcome to Café Lua! What would you like this after-“The server didn’t finish and I looked up then realized its coffee shop guy. (A/N: Café Lua is a café in Bucheon that eatyourkimchi mentioned. Plus I couldn’t think of any good coffee shop names so I just searched up a few.)

I pointed and yelled, “It’s you!” Some customers looked at me for being loud and I bowed then said, “Jwesonghamnida.” (A/N: Very polite way to say sorry.) Coffee shop guy whose name tag read “L” sighed and said, “Have a seat and I’ll explain. So what would you like to drink today?” I smiled and yelled, “Americano!” He laughed and said, “Coming right up. Thank you for choosing Café Lua.” He left and I blushed madly that I’m sure I looked like a tomato. Why am I so embarrassing? Pabo yah! My phone vibrated and I noticed it was a text from Sungjong.

“Pabo~ where did you go? You went to get coffee didn’t you? Aish~ running off without me :(“

“-_- Haven’t heard that before. And nae, I got coffee. Mianhe, didn’t mean to make you a third wheel with the Woogyu couple.”

“XD Funny hyung. It’s fine anyways, I’ll catch up with you at the coffee shop. Café Lua right?”

“Nae! Pali! You might get to see the guy I have been eyeing for awhile now >o<.”

“Here’s the Americano you ordered. Also who’s this guy you have been eyeing?”

I looked to see L sitting across from me and smirking. Cat out of the bag. I laughed nervously. “Psh what are you talking about?” L laughed. “I know you have been eyeing me. Your glances were so obvious it was so painful!” I started blushing madly and stuttered,”W-w-why would I like you? You aren’t even THAT good looking.”  He leaned too close for comfort and whispered; “Really now? Are you sure about that?” I grabbed my Americano and drank it, using it as an escape to not spill the beans. He laughed and said, “Ahh you are funny. Anyways, sorry about yesterday I don’t know what came over me. I guess I thought you were someone else.” I don’t know why but disappointment ran through my thoughts. “It’s okay though it did surprise me. I was gonna hit you with my school bag but the cops were right there and I didn’t want to be arrested for assault.” I laughed nervously but L didn’t laugh and I coughed to hide my failure of jokes. He smirked. “Yeah we wouldn’t want this pretty face of yours in jail.” He pinched my cheek and I yelled, “Yah! Who are you to call me pretty? You pabo!”

L laughed and reaching his hand out. “I’m L, you are?” I took his hand and cautiously shook it. “I’m Sungyeol. Lee Sungyeol.” We let go and I blushed from touching his hand. “Now don’t get too excited. We just met so you have to wait a bit for third stage.” This guy is pissing me off. “Don’t get cocky! Aish this guy thinks he’s SO hot and SO cool.” He laughed. “But I am SO hot and SO cool. Unlike you, your cheeks are chubby and you’re so abnormally tall.” I gasped. “MWAH?!! Do you wanna die?!” I make a motion that I would hit L but he stood up and said, “My shift just ended. Maybe next time…Sungyeolie.” I shivered at the new nickname he gave me and slumped in my chair.

(Myungsoo)

Aish what’s wrong with me? I never act like that in front of anyone but…something just came over me. Stop thinking about him! I hit my head a few times then heard the door bells ring and saw a feminine-looking boy (Can I even call him a boy?) walk towards Sungyeol. They waved to each other then sat down next to each other. I don’t know why but this jealous feeling ran through me and I couldn’t help but glare at the feminine boy. I watched as they laughed loudly and Sungyeol leaned his head on the boy’s shoulder like they were a couple.

“L, what are you doing?!” I looked and saw that the cup I was pouring ice coffee in was overflowing. The floor let alone my clothes got all wet. I yelled, “Aish! I’m so sorry sajangnim!” (A/N: Boss in korean.) He grabbed a towel to help me clean and sighed. “You seem distracted. You are never distracted. Maybe I should give you a few days off.” I nodded. “No sajangnim I am fine! I don’t need any time off!” His sighed. “Don’t push yourself too hard.” I yelled, “Nae!” I turned back towards Sungyeol’s direction and saw them whispering to each other. I might just kill this kid, who does he think he is to take my- I mean Sungyeol from me? What am I saying?!

Soon they both stood up and came towards the counter to pay for Sungyeol’s coffee. I said, “That will be $5” Sungyeol paid and was about to leave but I grabbed his arm. He looked at me surprised but I grabbed his hand and kissed it. “Thank you for coming to Café Lua.” Sungyeol looked at me even more surprised and saw a tint of red on his cheeks. I smirked victoriously to the boy next to him and his face turned pale. Before I could say anything else, Sungyeol grabbed Sungjong’s hand and they ran out the door. I smiled. Check mate.



 

That's Chapter 2 for ya! Hope you liked it. Tried to make it longer but it always comes out short! It's hard to write with a slight case of writer's block. Also, I realized in this chapter I made Myungsoo the total opposite of his description in the foreword. XD Double personality maybe? I'll have to fix that later...maybe I'll put slightly mysterious AND cocky. Comment and subscribe~ Thanks for reading! ♥ Saranghaeyo!

tumblr_m2fgccYdS31rolkf1o1_500.jpg

Can these two get anymore cuter??? Seriously!! They need to share more moments like these!

tumblr_m0vny0ttXe1qlpen1o2_250.gif

MYUNGSOO YOU !! Once Sungjong leaves...Myungsoo steps in to flirt with Yeolna. (Not that I'm complaining.)