Making Memories

[Haru Haru Inspired]

Dara P.O.V

Dear Diary,       February 13, 2011 

Not so good. My leukimia has gotten worse over the past few weeks. Im now in stage 1. The tumor in me was recently located in my brain. Doctor said I should take in the better foods and drinks from now on. If it gets worse, I have to go back right away. On the bright side, tomorrows Valentines Day! I wonder what I'll get Jiyong...


"Jiyong ah!" I yelled across the park. He was playing with some little kids on the swing. They seemed having an intent comversation while swinging. Jiyong had a serious concentrated look on his face while he listened to the little girl talk. He asked a question, but before he could answer I called him out again.

"Oh! Dara!" he yelled waving his hands in the air. He smiled as he got off the swing and ran towards me. 

"Wanna come with me?" I asked.

"You didn't even greet me!" he said whining. He smiled and kissed me on the cheeks, and noticed that I smiled brightly.

"Where's mine?" he said. I reached up as he bent down and kissed him on the cheeks. 

"Hi." I said.

"Hi to you too." he playfully said. "Where is it you said you wanted to go?" he asked. 

"Lilbrary." I said smiling. He smiled back.

"Then lets go." he grabbed my hand, and entangled his fingers in mine as we walked to the library across the street. I wonder if I would get to live like this everyday, with Jiyong. I wonder if I'll be able to hold his hand like this everyday. I looked at him, the sun was bright in my face, but i could clearly see him. Wearing the favorite beanie with a checkered polo. I looked at our hands, they matched perfectly together. I'll never forget this feeling, the feeling of warmth and security, and love. I wont forget the feeling of his hands, hugs, and kisses, no matter what. 

"What are you looking at?" he asked me. My eyes went from our hands to his face.

"Our hands." I replied. He looked at our hands held together. He brought our hands up for us to see. Our fingers fit perfectly inbetween the spaces of our fingers.He squeezed my hands, and kissed mine.

"I love you." he said after he kissed it. I swooned, and blushed. I couldn't hide the smile on my face when he saw my reaction. He giggled to himself.

"I love you too." I said pulling him in for a hug. 

"You know what? Let's not go to the library today! Let's just spend some time together." I said surely.

"Really? Are you sure?" he asked. I nodded. 

"So, where do you wanna go?" I asked scanning the area. We were no where really. We were near a pond with some big stones used as a bridge. There were some shops nearby, and some places to eat, but nothing much around us.

He smiled and appeared in front of me. "Anywhere as long as I'm with you." he said to me. I laughed and slightly pushed his forehead. 

"Oh! I've been hit!" he said teasingly, but followed after me when I started walking. He took my hand and led me to the big stones that made a way across the pond. 

"Let's cross this." he said excitingly. 

"Why don't we just go around?" I asked him. "This is a shortcut! And plus the shops and food stands are on the otherside." he said. "Hold on!" I said eagerly. I searched for the video camera Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, and Seunghyun oppa got me for my one birthday. It was somewhere in my bag. 

"Let's record this moment." I said with a silly expression on my face. Jiyong looked at the camera, and smiled. "Alright, but I get to record." he said eagerly turning on the camera. 

Jiyong P.O.V

We hopped on the huge stones across the pond with the camera in my hand. 

"Yah! Jiyong you're gonna make me fall!" Dara screamed histarically. I laughed it off. 

"Dara! Say hi to the camera!" I told her in the video cam.

"Hi camera! Jiyong wants to make me fall!" she yelled at the camera. I couldn't help laughing. I held her hand leading her across the rocks, only to have tripped, but luckily she was there. 

"This is the last stone!" I told her. We jumped one big jump onto the sand, and tumbled on the floor. We laughed together and layed next to each other in the sand. I turned off the video camera and gave it back to her. She smiled a sincere smile as we watched the video together.