His Feelings

[Haru Haru Inspired]

Youngbae P.O.V

 

We all walked back and forth impatient and anxious in the waiting room, awaiting Dr. Jin to finally come out. Seunghyun sat in a chair, with an uncertainty in his look. Daesung and Seungri both walked impatiently back and forth with their brows furrowed. Miyoung, my girlfriend who I've been dating for the past 4 years, sat in a chair next to Seunghyun silently sobbing. I... I stood and waited. I had faith... I know Dara would make it through. She's strong. She can't possibly leave us all now, with Jiyong just barely finding out. It's not right, or fair at all. If something went wrong in there, or if... if maybe, she didn't make it, I don't know how I'd react, or what I'd do, if the person I loved was gone.

That's right, I loved her, I loved Dara. Ever since the first day I met her in middle school, I knew she was the one. We were best friends, we were like paper and glue, we were inseperable. I thought we had something, and was about to confess my love for her, until the 8th grade when Jiyong came into our lives. He had just transferred, and he and I immediately clicked. In a matter of 2 days we instantly became buddies. I loved him like a brother, and then I introduced him to her. I instantly saw the connection between them. When they first shook hands, seeing them blush. When they first started hugging goodbye, texting, laughing, and kissing.... I was all there to witness my two best friends falling in love. My brother and my best friend. And that was when Miyong came into my life. I love her so much, she is my everything... Nothing will ever change Jiyong being my best buddy and brother, or Dara being my first love. During my train of thought, the doors suddenly opened wide, and Dr. Jin came out.

Dara P.O.V

     I woke up to a throbbing pain in the middle of my stomache and the back of my head. In a matter of seconds it suddenly felt better. On my right, a nurse injected some sort of liquid down a tube that led to my blood vessel. Probably some sort of drug that takes away some pain. Thank God it worked. I layed in bed and looked around me. Where was I? What happed? I was curious to look under my blanket and under my hospital gown, to see a big piece of cloth taped on my belly. 

"That's right." I said to myself. I had just survived surgery.