The Lone Chicken(s)?!

His Dubuness

       "Two for here please." Jonghyun said to the person behind the counter. 
       "Okay, here's your total. Please wait a few minutes before eating."
       "Thanks." Jonghyun said as he pulled money out of his pocket. Jonghyun payed for the order and went back to the table to wait.
       "Tell me why we stopped here again..?" Jonghyun asked Onew but then answered himself,"Oh yeah.. because you were whining because you were hungry! Gosh... you whine more than anyone I've ever heard."
Onew wrinkled his face at Jonghyun and said,"Soemtimes I wonder who the King is..."
       "Ah.. but it is good to finally sit down for five minutes..." Jonghyun said with ease.
       "Yeah.." Onew tried to say with as much ease as possible. Onew is still feeling hopeless.
       "Okay. So let's go over the princesses.." Jonghyun suggested,"The first one....?"
       "She was too.. smart? I couldn't understand her."
       "And she only kept you around for entertainment." Jonghyun added. Onew shot him a glare.
       "Just saying..." Jonghyun finished.
       "The second princess..." Onew shivered as the haunting memories filled his head. "The third princess was CA-RAZY!! And she wouldn't feed me chicken.." Onew said and pouted.
       "Okay, what about-"
       "Don't even go there.." Onew scowled at Jonghyun.
       "I don't see what was so bad about her!!" Jonghyun explained.
       "Are YOU crazy?!" Onew exclaimed. 
Jonghyun raised his eyebrows hiding his smirk. He couldn't wait to hear Onew's explaination. Onew slammed his hands on the table and jumped up.
       "SHE THREW ME INTO THE GROUND!" Onew screamed to Jonghyun.
Jonghyun couldn't contain himself. He fell backwards in his chair laughing like crazy. Everyone in the restaurant was looking at what was going on at their table.
       "It's not funny Jonghyun!" Onew snapped as he sat back down in his chair and folded his arms acrossed his chest. Jonghyun finally got up from the floor, holding his rib cage and wiping his tears. He laughed too hard.
       "Okay then what about--" Jonghyun started.
Onew shot Jonghyun a glare and cut him off.
       "Don't even.. She was WAY too little and you know it.."
There was a few seconds of silence.
       "Plus, why do you want to go over them anyways?" Onew asked curiously.
       "Because maybe you will realize that you actually like one of them." Jonghyun explained.
Onew sat there staring at him with a No-Way-In-A-Million-Years look. Jonghyun looked over to another table and in a blink of an eye, something knocked him right upside the forhead.
       "Oww!!" Jonghyun yelped as he glared at Onew.
       "What the h-"
       "-chicken-" Onew said, covering up Jonghyun's profane language.
       "-was that for?!" Jonghyun yelled still holding his head. He bent down and grabbed the object that Onew threw at him.
       "A salt shaker... Seriously?!"
       "Why would you even consider me wanting to go back to one of the princesses?" Onew shuddered,"They all creep me out!"
       "That doesn't give you a reason to throw a salt shaker at my head!"
       "You will be okay!" Onew smiled widely.
A waiter approached the table, set two glasses of water down and gave them permission to get their food.
       "Lets go!" Onew smiled with much excitement. Onew couldn't wait to eat because they decided to go to a Chicken Buffet. Everything was chicken. They had fried chicken, boiled chicken, baked chicken, grilled chicken, chicken ceasar salad, chicken flavored noodles and rice, and much MUCH more. Onew loaded his plate along with two more with this just being his first round of food. Jonghyun and Onew sat down at the table. People were horrified as they looked at the massive pile of food sitting in front of Onew, and Jonghyun doesn't notice because this is normal for Onew. 
       "Oh! I forgot I wanted to grab that last drumstick up there.. Be right back!" Onew said with a lot of excitement.

At the chicken bar, Onew smiled at the last drumstick that was still sitting there.

       "Don't worry my lovely! I will eat you!"
Onew reached out and grabbed the drumstick at the same time as someone else did. He turned slowly and glared at the person trying to take away his precious chicken. It was a girl, a very beautiful girl who was also answering Onew's glare with a more intense glare.
Onew slowly pulled the piece of chicken towards him but in return the girl pulled it back. They both let out a heavy and angry sigh. A tug of war match broke out between the two of them. After awhile, the whole restaurant watched as a tug of war match turned into an angry fight between Onew and the girl. The two rolled around the restaurant knocking over tables, people, and just about everything else that stood in their way. Finally Jonghyun stood up, walked over to them and grabbed both of their heads.
       "Okay psychoes! Chill out!"
Onew and the girl were still glaring intensely at each other. The piece of chicken was still death gripped by Onew and the girl, both unwilling to give it up.
       "You vegetarian!" Onew yelled expecting her to take it as an insult.
       "You poultry patronizer!" she yelled back.
       "Well I'm royalty so I should get it.." Onew argued.
       "I am too!" The girl replied making Onew's statement invalid.
After realizing what the two had just said, a light bulb went off in Jonghyun's head.
       
       Wait.. She's a princess?? Jonghyun thought.

       "Onewww~" Jonghyun called.
       "What?!" Onew screamed,"Can't you see I'm a little bit busy with trying to get this chicken?!"
       "I think.. you can spare a drumstick.. for ONCE.. in your life!!" Jonghyun said as he forced Onew to let go of the chicken. Onew whimpered as the girl leaned forward and took a bite right in front on his face.
       "Jonghyun..." Onew growled.
       "Onew.." Jonghyun motioned him over.
       "What?!" Onew whispered harshly as he walked over to Jonghyun.
       "Don't you realize that SHE is royalty... and YOU are royalty.. and BOTH love chicken?" Jonghyun smirked deviously.

A wide smile came acrossed Onew's face, realizing what just happened as he walked over to her with Jonghyun not far behind.